Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Who Contributes More To The Society: Doctors Or Teachers??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Contributes More To The Society: Doctors Or Teachers??? (50105 Views)

Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) / Does The Society Modulate Law Or Does Law Modulate The Society! / Role Models With Huge Impact On The Society And People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Contributes More To The Society: Doctors Or Teachers??? by Xymc1(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2012
Lets do this debate, in your own opinion who contributes more to the society "DOCTORS or TEACHERS" You can either support or oppose the notion & plzz give convincing reasons. . . Countering or opponents points is allowed. . . Plzz & plzz lets make this lively,no dulling. . . Ok lets gooo!!!
Re: Who Contributes More To The Society: Doctors Or Teachers??? by Xymc1(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2012
Not even 1 comment?? Hmmm this is so sad *starts weeping*
Re: Who Contributes More To The Society: Doctors Or Teachers??? by Callotti: 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2012
Depends on which 'society'. kiss

Teachers tutor doctors. . .and doctors treat teachers.
In a 'normal' society. . .they are equally significant. kiss

Your topic is not about 'Igbo vs Yoruba'. . .so don't expect much.
Nairalanders are getting sick of themselves. . .too.
After 6 years of 'garbage in-garbage out'. . . .
Those who sow on dry land shall reap famine. . .
Mu he he he he he he he
Re: Who Contributes More To The Society: Doctors Or Teachers??? by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 24, 2012
LMAO!! Dis reminds me of elementary school debate....

Hello Panel of judges,
My accurate time keeper,
My co-debaters,
and fellow Students

I'm here to support the motion which says Teachers are better than Doctors................

3 Likes

Re: Who Contributes More To The Society: Doctors Or Teachers??? by Freiburger(m): 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2012
My answer is teachers, coz every doctor passed through a teacher.
Re: Who Contributes More To The Society: Doctors Or Teachers??? by Xymc1(m): 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2012
Freiburger: My answer is Teachers, coz every doctor passed through a teacher.
Are u sure?. . . What about the founding fathers of medicine were they taught? No,they weren't,OK, how did the teacher get the knowledge of what to teach?
Answer: from books.
And who are those that discovered all those things written in the books
Answer: Doctors, through experiments. . . So i believe that Doctors existed even before teachers did.

1 Like

Re: Who Contributes More To The Society: Doctors Or Teachers??? by Xymc1(m): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2012
Shollypopz: LMAO!! Dis reminds me of elementary school debate....

Hello Panel of judges,
My accurate time keeper,
My co-debaters,
and fellow Students

I'm here to support the motion which says Teachers are better than Doctors................
lol funny

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) / Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet / 9 Things To Do Before You Turn 30 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.