Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Best Android Phone At This Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Android Phone At This Price (10532 Views)

The Best Android Launchers / 10 Best Android Phones 2015 / Which Good Smathphone Can I Get Within This Price Range? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Android Phone At This Price by Orochimaru11: 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2012
guys i already have a nokia n8 but i want to buy an android phone on tuesday which shouldn't be more than 35k.i was thinking of buying samsung galaxy mini 2 or sony live with walkman but i don't know how much they cost or if they are available in Nigeria.pls i need your help.
Re: Best Android Phone At This Price by Orochimaru11: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2012
Make una help me na.abeg
Re: Best Android Phone At This Price by Seyilome(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
kindly go to www.slotlimited.com. to check all phones specs,fts and price.
Re: Best Android Phone At This Price by jedisco(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2012
Let me drop a piece of advice for you.

I know its easy to get carried away with all the android hype, but android is built in such a way that if you want to enjoy it, you have to spend.

The N8 is a good phone and I can tell you that no android phone below 50k will be considered an upgrade to it especially performance-wise.

Except if you just want to buy another phone for whatever reason. Apart from that you have to bring out cash or you would end up opening endless threads on nairaland full of complaints.
Re: Best Android Phone At This Price by Orochimaru11: 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2012
I'm not selling my n8.i just want to taste android.
Re: Best Android Phone At This Price by leslieu63(m): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
taste well ooooo
Re: Best Android Phone At This Price by jedisco(m): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2012
Orochimaru11: I'm not selling my n8.i just want to taste android.

K. No probs.

That means you may have to spend more to make the tasting worth it.
Re: Best Android Phone At This Price by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 24, 2012
you can get the sony ericsson xperia mini pro for around 25,000. (not x10 mini pro) but xperia mini pro.

it's possibly the best android phone you can get at this price.

1ghz processor, 512mb ram, 5mp auto focus camera, touchscreen and slide out QWERTY, and so on and so forth. you can check out gsmarena for more specs.

the only downsides are the average battery of around 1300mah and the 2gig memory card...but even with that, you should get more than a day with moderate use before having to recharge.

there's also free upgrade to ics 4.0.4 from sony and if you want to try out custom roms, there's a large user forum at xdadevelopers that would teach you how to root your phone, unlock the bootloader and install custom kernels.

you don't have to spend a fortune to get a good android phone. you just need the right information to get the best phone for your budget.

if you want larger screens, you should consider the xperia neo and neo v which retail for around 35k in ikeja.

if you want other good options/brands, look out for those with at least 1ghz processor, 512mb ram, an auto focus camera and a capacitive touchscreen (if you love touchscreens).

goodluck.
Re: Best Android Phone At This Price by xmarcel: 10:14am On Sep 24, 2012
Please how much is the xperia neo and xperia neo v?

1 Like

Re: Best Android Phone At This Price by beejay247: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2012
just bought a sony ericsson lww last week for 3ok..just want to have a feel of android and I'm loving it...most stores doesn't have it,don't know about now....
Re: Best Android Phone At This Price by lynxnoon(m): 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2012
@poster
i have a fairly used but very neat HTC Desire S if u r interested
chk link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/1015291/htc-desire-sale
Cheers
Re: Best Android Phone At This Price by Orochimaru11: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
uhonmora: you can get the sony ericsson xperia mini pro for around 25,000. (not x10 mini pro) but xperia mini pro.

it's possibly the best android phone you can get at this price.

1ghz processor, 512mb ram, 5mp auto focus camera, touchscreen and slide out QWERTY, and so on and so forth. you can check out gsmarena for more specs.

the only downsides are the average battery of around 1300mah and the 2gig memory card...but even with that, you should get more than a day with moderate use before having to recharge.

there's also free upgrade to ics 4.0.4 from sony and if you want to try out custom roms, there's a large user forum at xdadevelopers that would teach you how to root your phone, unlock the bootloader and install custom kernels.

you don't have to spend a fortune to get a good android phone. you just need the right information to get the best phone for your budget.

if you want larger screens, you should consider the xperia neo and neo v which retail for around 35k in ikeja.

if you want other good options/brands, look out for those with at least 1ghz processor, 512mb ram, an auto focus camera and a capacitive touchscreen (if you love touchscreens).

goodluck.
thanks
Re: Best Android Phone At This Price by Orochimaru11: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
beejay247: just bought a sony ericsson lww last week for 3ok..just want to have a feel of android and am loving it...most stores doesn't have it,don't know about now....
which model did you buy
Re: Best Android Phone At This Price by beejay247: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2012
Orochimaru11: which model did you buy

WT19i
Re: Best Android Phone At This Price by Orochimaru11: 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
beejay247:

WT19i
its the sony live with walkman.i am also considering this model but i think it will be hard to find in Benin city
Re: Best Android Phone At This Price by Mannylex(m): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2012
You could go for a high end london used android phone, which would be around 35,000 - 45,000k. like Galaxy S, which is 30K(london used) S2 48k(london used) and most of other good htc phones, ranging from 28k...
Re: Best Android Phone At This Price by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2012
I also wanna have a taste of android too which led me to buying a Motorola Photon 4G.

Bad-a*s specs for a mobile phone! grin http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_photon_4g_mb855-3987.php
Taking delivery of the fone by this friday from the US.

I've been using strictly blackberries & nokia in d past. My BB9810 is so freaking boring right now & my N8 is still a decent fone.
Re: Best Android Phone At This Price by xmarcel: 6:37am On Sep 27, 2012
x-marcel:
Please how much is the xperia neo and xperia neo v?

Please could someone help me out?
Re: Best Android Phone At This Price by Orochimaru11: 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2012
couldn't find the samsung mini 2 or sony wt19i so i bought galaxy ace duos and i'm enjoying it.
Re: Best Android Phone At This Price by xmarcel: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2012
Orochimaru11: couldn't find the samsung mini 2 or sony wt19i so i bought galaxy ace duos and i'm enjoying it.

Ace duos for how much?
Re: Best Android Phone At This Price by Azeez532(m): 6:58am On Oct 06, 2012
Pls guyz,is it true dat 1 can get an adroid phone with as low as 20k
Re: Best Android Phone At This Price by Mannylex(m): 7:29am On Oct 06, 2012
Azeez532: Pls guyz,is it true dat 1 can get an adroid phone with as low as 20k
Yes u can, but u won't be able to do some things an android phone worth 50k would do e.g HD gaming...
Re: Best Android Phone At This Price by Nobody: 4:40am On Nov 25, 2012
tmobile mytouch 3g slide 10k lagos with 4gb and pes 2012 call me:08167367743
Re: Best Android Phone At This Price by ezeuba(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
I've been with Android devices for more than 2 years now and I'm never looking back. I've had a HTC Incredible (CDMA) for more than a year, a galaxy Tab (CDMA) and recently switched to Galaxy Nexus (CDMA). Taking delivery of Droid RAZR M tomorrow for my MTN line. Once you go android you'll ask yourself what the heck you were doing with other phones before. But really it requires a certain level of tech know-how to fully unleash your Droid to its maximum potential.
Re: Best Android Phone At This Price by dugo2012: 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
You need to be aware of the fact that Android phones will always be connected to the Internet, hence you continue burning your phone credits. So if you don't have problem with that then I will recommend you go to www.priceleaker.com to check all phone specs and prices in Nigerian.
Re: Best Android Phone At This Price by omoyeth: 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
My brother no long tin, just go for Tecno N7, u will surely enjoy it. My brother no long tin, just go for Tecno N7, u will surely enjoy it. My brother no long tin, just go for Tecno N7, u will surely enjoy it.
Re: Best Android Phone At This Price by yomanovic: 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
Huawi ideos s7 available for 40k. is it 7 inch android tablet 08023539119
Re: Best Android Phone At This Price by Segunagagu(m): 5:55am On May 04, 2013
omoyeth: My brother no long tin, just go for Tecno N7, u will surely enjoy it. My brother no long tin, just go for Tecno N7, u will surely enjoy it. My brother no long tin, just go for Tecno N7, u will surely enjoy it.
Wat is d ram of dis fone. And will it be able to play all dose HD games like 9mm gta fifa 12 without lagging. Cos am thinking of getting one.
Re: Best Android Phone At This Price by visalat(m): 11:37am On Jul 18, 2013
in case you need to browse free on your device,simply subscribe to gatewayvpn for iphone,android and enjoy.
Re: Best Android Phone At This Price by cheerios: 11:48am On Jul 18, 2013
visalat: in case you need to browse free on your device,simply subscribe to gatewayvpn for iphone,android and enjoy.

What network does it work with?

(1) (Reply)

Built-in Memory Is Corrupt (Blackberry 9900) / MTN Gets Two Months Extension To Pay NCC Fine / How To Set Up Free Android’s Built-in VPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.