Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash (21731 Views)

Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari / Boko-Haram `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5M / Up Akala: Oyo To Renovate 4 Hospitals With N4.6bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by supereagle(m): 3:49am On Sep 23, 2012
The onslaught of the security services against Boko Haram seems to be paying off with the arrest of a top operative of the Islamist group described as the accountant.

`The accountant’ was said to be in transit between Kano and Zaria, last week, with N4.5 million cash belonging to the Islamist group when men of the JTF intercepted and arrested him.

Sunday Vanguard sources said he was travelling in a commuter bus as a cover.

The arrest came barely two days after security agents tracked and killed Boko Haram spokesman, Abu Qaqa, in an operation in Kano.
The Islamist group’s `accountant’, it was learnt, embarked on the journey which originated from Maiduguri, Borno State, to make cash transfers.

The sources said his cover blew after he and another associate made some money transfers in Kano, an action that aroused the curiosity of bank officials who alerted security agents.

The associate was arrested but, by then, the `accountant’ was already on his way to Zaria.

Subsequent manhunt yielded fruit as the `Boko Haram accountant’ was arrested in transit.

The Islamist group’s kingpin, according to the sources, is under intense interrogation by security agents in Kano.

Sunday Vanguard understood that the security services believe the arrest of the `accountant’ is a major breakthrough in the efforts to contain terrorism in the country.

Boko Haram is believed to be behind deadly attacks in the northern part of the country.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/boko-haram-accountant-arrested-with-n4-5m-cash/
Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by Mowire: 4:05am On Sep 23, 2012
What is his name?!

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 23, 2012
Mowire: What is his name?!

grin
Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by warrior01: 5:39am On Sep 23, 2012
Mowire: What is his name?!
Abu kudi

33 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by Zhenov: 6:00am On Sep 23, 2012
'intense interrogation'...hmmm...i pity tht dude

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by okosodo: 6:01am On Sep 23, 2012
He should be a mohammed, blood suckers

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by jamace(m): 6:13am On Sep 23, 2012
warrior01:
Abu kudi

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 23, 2012
warrior01:
Abu kudi
I don die for here Ooo grin cheesy grin
I just can't stop laffin

Lol gud morning!

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by ozodimgba(m): 6:23am On Sep 23, 2012
No one wins war against d federal Republic of Nigeria. Thank God, continue to unravel those bhind d killings of innocent poeple. Boko I*d*i*o*t*s.
Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by santakris(m): 6:40am On Sep 23, 2012
Boko Accountant with ACA. LOLS
Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 23, 2012
I won't be surprised if they have Lawyers too

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by jhydebaba(m): 7:35am On Sep 23, 2012
Security agents should try as much as possible to keep facts about arrests secret, imagine what will happen to the bank the transfer was made.
I believe BH 'media adviser' would be reading this and probably will know the bank. *SMH for innocent people.

14 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by damola1: 9:53am On Sep 23, 2012
Up Sanusi!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by jedisco(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2012
Kudos to our own JTF!
Very soon some akata folks who think Nigeria only exists online will come and insult our military forces.

BTW its been quite sometime since there was an attack by these rats especially with all these protests. It really shows JTF is smoking them out.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by skup008(m): 9:58am On Sep 23, 2012
okosodo: He should be a mohammed, blood suckers
you must be a f**l....mumu!

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by olsmade(m): 10:01am On Sep 23, 2012
jhydebaba: Security agents should try as much as possible to keep facts about arrests secret, imagine what will happen to the bank the transfer was made.
I believe BH 'media adviser' would be reading this and probably will know the bank. *SMH for innocent people.

Same thing i was thinking. Remember the onslaught on telco infrastructure recently

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by ebamma(m): 10:01am On Sep 23, 2012
today na bokoharam spokeman,tomorrow e go be bokoharam accountant,next week e go be bokoharam doctor,week after next week e go be bokoharam engineer,small time na bokoharam electrician when will this saga end

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by timbros(m): 10:04am On Sep 23, 2012
Welcome development....if the news is really true..
Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by superior1: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2012
I hope he doesn't die or escape detention like they normally do

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2012
Thumbs up for our security agencies,what 1914 almagamation has joined together,let no Boko Haram put Assunder....

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by Blinks101(m): 10:06am On Sep 23, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]he must be an ICAN member...he should be kept save in oda to review more secret abt d deadly islamist sect.the Bible even maks us to undastand dat de is time 4 every things unda the sun...their time haz cum thank God. ;Dhe must be an ICAN member...he should be kept save in oda to review more secret abt d deadly islamist sect.the Bible even maks us to undastand dat de is time 4 every things unda the sun...their time haz cum thank God.
Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2012
Accountant? This is a well structured organization. He discharged his function diligently with dignity, patriotism and simplicity...traveling in transit bus. Only if our country was run in the same manner as Boko Haram, we would have made headway. Nobody can dispute this is a very structured organization with objective.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by BBDelta(m): 10:08am On Sep 23, 2012
ozo-dimgba:
No one wins war against d federal Republic of Nigeria. Thank God, continue to unravel those bhind d killings of innocent poeple. Boko I*d*i*o*t*s.

So were is Buhari in all these Most Nairalanders that has always called his name in the Bokoharam stuffs.
This is what should have been done long ago, but when a man is ill equipped he moves like a snail.
Thank God they are seating up to their responsibilities now.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2012
Accountant 4 Boko Haram undecided I'm sure dey also av a doctor & a lawyer...u can just imagine. & den,dis security whatever & media just put d lives of d workers of dat bank @ risk...we will soon here dat,dat bank has been bombed by the sect...I wEep 4 ma countrycry
Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by WebsiteDesigner: 10:10am On Sep 23, 2012
Great news. Allahu akbar'! Good will always triumph over evil.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by femmy2010(m): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2012
warrior01:
Abu kudi

lol

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by Flameboy26(m): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2012
Islam is neva a religion, it's instrument of terror. Moslems plz stop dis bombins
Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by ddjomotayo: 10:12am On Sep 23, 2012
Seriously!!!JTF!! Come on..so wats d guy names?..n we're is the money?...n the bank!!!..may the lord protect them from BH
Bt....dis guy shld be chartered 4 cryin out loud.(ACA,FCA,NIM...BH accountant)
Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 23, 2012
skup008:
you must be a f**l....mumu!
What a real mumu he is...don't mind d idiot joor

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by kavey10(m): 10:14am On Sep 23, 2012
what is JTF?
Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by searay(m): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2012
Zhenov: 'intense interrogation'...hmmm...i pity tht dude
the Ofrikpo go hear am
Re: Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 23, 2012
Is

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. / Boko Haram: Atiku, PDP Should Stop Mocking Our Fallen Heroes Over Attacks, Group / Cash-strapped PDP Now Resorting To S’african Drug Dealers For Funding - Nabena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.