Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Help! I’m Having Nightmares About My Boyfriend!” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I’m Having Nightmares About My Boyfriend!” (2089 Views)

Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby / Since This Week, I Have Been Having Nightmares / She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I’m Having Nightmares About My Boyfriend!” by esegineble: 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and a half; I really love him and we generally have a great relationship, but we definitely have our share of ups and downs.

The downs have mainly been due to fears and insecurities I have — it’s my first really serious relationship seeing how I’ve been a life long commitment-phobe! — so feeling this vulnerable is overwhelming and scary for me at times.

Since the beginning of our relationship I have had dreams about my boyfriend that range from neutral (we’re out with a bunch of friends but not really talking to each other) to terrible (he’s with an ex or I’m cheating on him with someone else).

I get the good one on occasion, but it’s rare. These dreams really mess with my head! It’s terrible when you wake up in the morning and that’s the first thing you think about!

What do I do to stop this?http://www.blessingesegine.com/2012/09/24/help-im-having-nightmares-about-my-boyfriend/
Re: Help! I’m Having Nightmares About My Boyfriend!” by k2039: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2012
YOU DREAM WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT(CHANGE YOUR THINKING,LET GO OF YOUR FEARS AND INSECURITY)
Re: Help! I’m Having Nightmares About My Boyfriend!” by 190theclown: 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2012
Why won't u have nitemares wen uve eaten his money and ran away undecided
Re: Help! I’m Having Nightmares About My Boyfriend!” by greedie1(f): 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2012
k2039: YOU DREAM WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT(CHANGE YOUR THINKING,LET GO OF YOUR FEARS AND INSECURITY)
seconded
Re: Help! I’m Having Nightmares About My Boyfriend!” by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2012
190-the-clown:
Why won't u have nitemares wen uve eaten his money and ran away undecided
thank you
Re: Help! I’m Having Nightmares About My Boyfriend!” by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2012
esegineble: My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and a half; I really love him and we generally have a great relationship, but we definitely have our share of ups and downs.

The downs have mainly been due to fears and insecurities I have — it’s my first really serious relationship seeing how I’ve been a life long commitment-phobe! — so feeling this vulnerable is overwhelming and scary for me at times.

Since the beginning of our relationship I have had dreams about my boyfriend that range from neutral (we’re out with a bunch of friends but not really talking to each other) to terrible (he’s with an ex or I’m cheating on him with someone else).

I get the good one on occasion, but it’s rare. These dreams really mess with my head! It’s terrible when you wake up in the morning and that’s the first thing you think about!

What do I do to stop this?http://www.blessingesegine.com/2012/09/24/help-im-having-nightmares-about-my-boyfriend/
God will judge you.
Re: Help! I’m Having Nightmares About My Boyfriend!” by daisyella: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2012
My dear ¶τ̲̅ mite βε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊я imagination but better still keep praying for U̶̲̥̅̊я relationships, sometimes dreams are a form of revelation,and always think on †ђξ positive side
Re: Help! I’m Having Nightmares About My Boyfriend!” by DExplorer1: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2012
Do you want us to visit your website or answer your question undecided
Re: Help! I’m Having Nightmares About My Boyfriend!” by Mynd44: 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2012
I hate links
Re: Help! I’m Having Nightmares About My Boyfriend!” by Andrew3(m): 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2012
daisyella: My dear ¶τ̲̅ mite βε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊я imagination but better still keep praying for U̶̲̥̅̊я relationships, sometimes dreams are a form of revelation,and always think on †ђξ positive side

Bia Adaeze, this aint no prayer thing ooo, simply fear and insecurity.

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Lust Or Love? / Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex / Condom As A Wedding Gift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.