Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) - Religion (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) (47980 Views)

I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 27, 2013
justsmile:

Play?!!! Do I sound like a player?!!! Though I play a lot but definitely not player! Lol.....pls what's the difference?!!!

But wait......is that question for real?!!!
did u listen to that olden days song. 'dont wanna be a player no more'

yes it is
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by justsmile(f): 7:21pm On May 27, 2013
toba: did u listen to that olden days song. 'dont wanna be a player no more'

yes it is

Am not a 'player'...can never be and will never be! C'mon........am just trying to play with you guys! You don't have to take me seriously!
Btw.....to be a 'player'.....you've got to have something to do with that person! Don't have anything to do with you.....so why should I 'play' you?! We've not even had a conservation outside this forum! You just know me as Justsmile! Haba......so what's there to 'play?!'.
Don't get it twisted!

For the other question......C'mon Toba, how can I love someone I don't even know?!! We are talking of a whole 'love' not even 'like'. Don't know what you look like, never had a personal conversation......and vice versa. Don't even know jack about you just that you don't like ladies that snore....lol. Haba!!! Is that how to love ni?!!! Lol

Pls guys.....just a word of prayer for me..... Having symptoms of malaria! Thanks guys!
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by dagr8(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2013
toba: What?? How much are we talking about?
[size=15pt] Can you pay ni? in dollars o grin grin [/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by dagr8(m): 8:47pm On May 27, 2013
justsmile:

Huh!!!!! #sobbing#
[size=13pt] Dont mind Toba o...Ahuru m gi n' anya kiss [/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by dagr8(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2013
toba: You know me too well. i put my money where my mouth is.

Do u truly love me or u just wanna play me? lipsrsealed undecided
[size=15pt]She just wanna play u tongue...But she doesnt play o, she only prays..so she is a prayer [/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by dagr8(m): 8:54pm On May 27, 2013
justsmile:

Pls guys.....just a word of prayer for me..... Having symptoms of malaria! Thanks guys!

[size=15pt] Dear Lord, heal justsmile 4 me...
Dont worry, when you hear my voice d whole malaria symptoms will varnish [/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by justsmile(f): 9:21pm On May 27, 2013
dagr8:

Awwwww.........you don turn ibo boy finish o! Impressive!
Tnx dear......in fact, the symptom don vanish! God bless!
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 9:33am On May 28, 2013
justsmile:

Am not a 'player'...can never be and will never be! C'mon........am just trying to play with you guys! You don't have to take me seriously!
Btw.....to be a 'player'.....you've got to have something to do with that person! Don't have anything to do with you.....so why should I 'play' you?! We've not even had a conservation outside this forum! You just know me as Justsmile! Haba......so what's there to 'play?!'.
Don't get it twisted!

For the other question......C'mon Toba, how can I love someone I don't even know?!! We are talking of a whole 'love' not even 'like'. Don't know what you look like, never had a personal conversation......and vice versa. Don't even know jack about you just that you don't like ladies that snore....lol. Haba!!! Is that how to love ni?!!! Lol

Madam take it easy
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by justsmile(f): 9:50am On May 28, 2013
toba: Madam take it easy

Oga, I never took it hard!
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 11:07am On May 28, 2013
justsmile:

Oga, I never took it hard!
You did. But im happy cos its point to something cheesy wink smiley
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 28, 2013
Nyc thread.. Am a Christian, 23yrs and single. Talking about Christian marriage,one just has to trust God totally to avoid making mistake. One must give it all to God and let God do the choosing. It's funny these days how 'christians' give God criterias 4 a life partner or how they just totally back-bench their maker and then go for what they feel is right for them. It takes more than love to sustain marriage, and except God is d origin,then there is a problem.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by dagr8(m): 2:17pm On May 28, 2013
toba: Madam take it easy
justsmile: Oga, I never took it hard!
[size=15pt]LOL
@toba...aw far wit d ego na...biko do fast grin [/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by dagr8(m): 2:28pm On May 28, 2013
Omo Daddy354: Nyc thread.. Am a Christian, 23yrs and single. Talking about Christian marriage,one just has to trust God totally to avoid making mistake. One must give it all to God and let God do the choosing. It's funny these days how 'christians' give God criterias 4 a life partner or how they just totally back-bench their maker and then go for what they feel is right for them. It takes more than love to sustain marriage, and except God is d origin,then there is a problem.

[size=13pt]Welcome omo daddy grin...at the text in bold...thanx to toba nd Justsmile o...

Yaya garin ku? Kin fara girma fa tongue [/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 28, 2013
dagr8:

[size=15pt]LOL
@toba...aw far wit d ego na...biko do fast grin [/size]
Till now, you're yet to name how much u can be purchased for grin
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 28, 2013
Omo Daddy354: Nyc thread.. Am a Christian, 23yrs and single. Talking about Christian marriage,one just has to trust God totally to avoid making mistake. One must give it all to God and let God do the choosing. It's funny these days how 'christians' give God criterias 4 a life partner or how they just totally back-bench their maker and then go for what they feel is right for them. It takes more than love to sustain marriage, and except God is d origin,then there is a problem.

lol. Many of us are guilt cos i personally have preferences. I cant marry someone thats not 'ok'. God please dont give me someone that's not 'ok'
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 28, 2013
dagr8:
[size=15pt] Can you pay ni? in dollars o grin grin [/size]
yes. How much is $1 to a naira?
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 28, 2013
dagr8:
why are u swearing for me?
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 28, 2013
dagr8:
[size=15pt]She just wanna play u tongue...But she doesnt play o, she only prays..so she is a prayer [/size]
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 28, 2013
justsmile:

Awwwww.........you don turn ibo boy finish o! Impressive!
Tnx dear......in fact, the symptom don vanish! God bless!
Are u ibo? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 28, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt]Welcome omo daddy grin...at the text in bold...thanx to toba nd Justsmile o...

Yaya garin ku? Kin fara girma fa tongue [/size]
Thanx dagr8. Garin mu na lafiya kalau. Na girma ko na fara girma?
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 28, 2013
toba: lol. Many of us are guilt cos i personally have preferences. I cant marry someone thats not 'ok'. God please dont give me someone that's not 'ok'
That is the point,we always feel our choice will be the best which is not so. God who is our maker knows what's best for us even though it may appear unpleasant to us. I was like that too, had my criterias, the guy must be tall (can't imagine marrying a short man cos am tall,6'3), handsome etc,but i've learnt to drop all that and let God have His way. If He's not Lord of all,then He's not Lord at all.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by justsmile(f): 3:28pm On May 28, 2013
Omo baby.....you welcome girl!
Tell Toba o! His criteria is off the hook....lol
Me too, I have mine! I trust God to give me the man that complements me. But the foundation has to be his faith in Christ! I also want someone I can play with...... That's one criteria I can't over look sincerely! Lol. Sounds some how ba?!!! Buts that's me..... I like to play though am an introvert.

@Toba....yea, am proudly Ibo!
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by justsmile(f): 3:36pm On May 28, 2013
Omo Daddy354:
That is the point,we always feel our choice will be the best which is not so. God who is our maker knows what's best for us even though it may appear unpleasant to us. I was like that too, had my criterias, the guy must be tall (can't imagine marrying a short man cos am tall,6'3), handsome etc,but i've learnt to drop all that and let God have His way. If He's not Lord of all,then He's not Lord at all.

Huh!!! Babe, 6'3 tall?!!!.......abeg, hang on with the not so tall guys.... Leave the tall guys for smallies' like us pls! LOL.... Biko, Make everything balance! I kneel down dey beg you! LOL
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 28, 2013
Omo Daddy354:
Anyway my dear sister, you're still young, considering some of us that are way above 30 and still single

God knows best but why must i pray to be successful since God knows best? Why must i pray to have first class instead of allowing God to give any result?

Do think about that. Sometimes it has to do with choice
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 28, 2013
justsmile: Omo baby.....you welcome girl!
Tell Toba o! His criteria is off the hook....lol
Me too, I have mine! I trust God to give me the man that complements me. But the foundation has to be his faith in Christ! I also want someone I can play with...... That's one criteria I can't over look sincerely! Lol. Sounds some how ba?!!! Buts that's me..... I like to play though am an introvert.

@Toba....yea, am proudly Ibo!
i would have love to but hmmmm hmmmmm hmmmmm undecided
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 28, 2013
justsmile:

Huh!!! Babe, 6'3 tall?!!!.......abeg, hang on with the not so tall guys.... Leave the tall guys for smallies' like us pls! LOL.... Biko, Make everything balance! I kneel down dey beg you! LOL
she's taller than me. Im exactly 6 feet
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by justsmile(f): 4:04pm On May 28, 2013
toba: i would have love to but hmmmm hmmmmm hmmmmm undecided

Ohh save it!!!! Who cares?!!!

Btw....where are you from?

You are over 30 and still single?!!! What's your challenge now?!!! Pls go get married and quit single life. Haba!
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 28, 2013
justsmile:

You are over 30 and still single?!!! What's your challenge now?!!! Pls go get married and quit single life. Haba!
why are u yabbing me? sad angry embarassed Im from southwest Nigeria
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by justsmile(f): 5:36pm On May 28, 2013
toba: why are u yabbing me? sad angry embarassed Im from southwest Nigeria

LOL.....no vex 'uncle Toba'..... You know I can't yab you na!
But seriously need to get married asap!

Southwest?! That means you are yoruba!
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by justsmile(f): 5:36pm On May 28, 2013
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:58pm On May 28, 2013
justsmile:

loooooOoooooooool grin grin grin

You have been giving him blows on the face. cheesy cheesy thanks for dealing with toba for moi! Couldn't stand it nomore. smiley
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:00pm On May 28, 2013
why would she yab you? She is just telling you like it is. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos / Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.