Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? (20677 Views)

Meet The Women On 20 Naira Note. / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / Echidime(the Women Prey/scammer) Is Back In Nl As Occultist!All Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Obassy(f): 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2012
joeydozzy: Viewing this topic: olatiler(m), Dantemoore, abdulman08(m), Missy_B(f), Barbar2ndey, obailala(m), Tolaaaaannni(f), dare2think, umbawo(m), dominique(f), Olodostein, acidosis™(m), pendusky, aries26(m), brokoto(m), ozodigboo, senatorkenn, abu abdul haqq(m), uhonmora, spykid014(f), Callotti, amor4ce(m), Seun(m), ibnjarir(m), Ayorh4you(m), EdwinB1(m), DeCleff(m), babseg(m), candygosh(f), greatgod2012(f), casket(m), chikeorji123(m), Donawoite(m), Havilah93(m), chidooh1, femi4(m), Soyedele1(m), Lakayana, ebilize, 'Miebi, virgo(f), Cuddlemii, cartblanch, ebony13, sexkillz(m), homowhumee, Omogbhollahorn(m), sadeiyare(m), ng4am(f), basisop(m)

8 girls
25 boys
17 haemo.... shocked shocked shocked
i think u should be one of the census executives cheesycheesycheesy
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
Les: shut up there, she's trying to enlighten you your right dat can possibly help ur future, you're joblessly and shamelessly cursing her.
Op. ^^> dat's why i want women to disappear even from the world!

Haba, no vex na. You know if we disappear, you men will feel lonely. kiss
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
berem: Some men on NL are bullies! I have been bullied so many times especially on political section.some have even gone to the extent of calling me a LovePeddler and miss hot pants just because my comments go against theirs! And what about women fighting themselves? Imagine a fellow woman even called me MRS ITK! Unfortunately I don't pick quarells with women. but I don't give 2 fuccks about such comments because it won't make me to stop commenting.I go dey continue my yarnings as long as NL still exists!

Kpele dear. Don't let those bullies stop you from airing your views. *Hugs*
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Les: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2012
virgo:

Haba, no vex na. You know if we disappear, you men will feel lonely. kiss
though am against it, but that's were i'll appreciate gay and cloning in real sense! [s] i know wat you are tryna say but dont forget SELF SERVICE- LOL![/s]
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Obassy(f): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2(Female Edition)

It's going to be bigger & better!!!

Don't miss it!

pls post when it is time, so that u wont say women/ladies dont contribute
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2012
Omo Alata: I'm here, sista grin

Seen! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2012
greatgod2012: its just a pity dt men are ingrate to we women. Starting from 6p.m down, we would be struggling to make u happy, feed u, clothe u s** u, make u warm, making u happy, while u will crosslege and be roaming d internet, and yet u are here writing these abt us, i tot men would be typing something like, they are busy trying to make us happy, but no, well we are here,now having been thru with what we are doing.
You ladies ar really trying jare. Never mind smiley
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2012
Les: though am against it, but that's were i'll appreciate gay and cloning in real sense! [s] i know wat you are tryna say but dont forget SELF SERVICE- LOL![/s]

Hehehe. God forgive you. Self service cannot hug you at night or ask how your day was after work. wink

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by spykid014(f): 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
Lakayana: I meant to write ploy not poly i did not prove read before posting. You are answering me sir i know if am really male or female? not today for like i said i enjoy been faceless.

"PROVE read"?
shocked
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by cdamsel(f): 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
Virgo u get time dey ans all dis pple oh??wat do u tell some1 dat say women & dummies?& d person has a sis or female cuz @ home?because 1 choose 2 join dis forum & stay imformed & choose 2 watch 4m d sidelines means d person is a dummy?men dat comment on every thread wat ve dey contributed 2 9geria?yet its women dat jona listens 2 on matas concerning d nation.hw many committe has jona formed dat mrs ngozi no dey inside?wen matured men talk do u think all dem bois here can say anytin?off 2 bed,NL no b my house way I go sleep inside

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Les: 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
Since when do ads on nairaland begin? Is seun not suppose consider we his customers? Dat ad wit one eye like freemason sign scares the shi* outta me am i d only one?. Seun, pls try creat a thread for those ad, if one knows wat he want he can go there and search it up just like fb- my unrefundable 2 kobo!

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2012
berem: Some men on NL are bullies! I have been bullied so many times especially on political section.some have even gone to the extent of calling me a LovePeddler and miss hot pants just because my comments go against theirs! And what about women fighting themselves? Imagine a fellow woman even called me MRS ITK! Unfortunately I don't pick quarells with women. but I don't give 2 fuccks about such comments because it won't make me to stop commenting.I go dey continue my yarnings as long as NL still exists!

Why are you being a weakling for? See all my NL e-wives fighting over me on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1025026/describe-country-one-word

That didn't stop me from coming on here the next day... Just dust the dirt off your shoulder and do your thing, it's an anonymous forum. Don't take it to heart... I like your posts, though...
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Les: 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2012
virgo:

Hehehe. God forgive you. Self service cannot hug you at night or ask how your day was after work. wink
gay would probably work *winks* one advice- unlike you women, dont think dat men need dat to survive. A hot round of ses or girra can help relief ma stress, am a virgo too- 2nd of this month and besides when's yours?
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
Les: gay would probably work *winks* one advice- unlike you women, dont think dat men need dat to survive. A hot round of ses or girra can help relief ma stress, am a virgo too- 2nd of this month and besides when's yours?

Awwww....we are birthday mates. I am 2nd too. smiley
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2012
virgin_vampire: Females are too emotional to stand the kind of shocking news on nairaland e.g BRIDE CRASHES IN SUV BEFORE WEDDING...oops nope she was drunk from UNILAG party OR GENEVIVE GAT NU HAIR...OR totnto dike receives prophecy from TB Josh...or tiwa savage pounding empty yam...or Jonathan wife is resting in the kremlin...nope tummy tuck in germany..noooo appendicitis operation in sudan...etc etc grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin too much INFORMATION SOMERSAULT
The forward and backward reversal of information can create a brain damaging effect and trust OUR LADIES AINT GAT SUCH MENTAL STAMINA excapt some few ones

Hahaha..... I no fit shout. Most of them are very boring and seen as mere objects to be used and dumped..

A woman without some brains. == Very very sexually unappealing; funnily, they shadowy think the reverse is the case......

However, there is always exception to the rule.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
shymexx:

Why are you being a weakling for? See all my NL e-wives fighting over me on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1025026/describe-country-one-word

That didn't stop me from coming on here the next day... Just dust the dirt off your shoulder and do your thing, it's an anonymous forum. Don't talk it to heart... I like your posts, though...

Shymexx likes Berem's posts...awww...sweet. So you are not all steel ehn Shymexx? smiley
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
Not deviating the tread, I believe Nigerians are one of the most brilliant people on the planet, but what is seen in nairaland from my observation is less than standard of a people. Its like in here 90'/, of the time, its either tribal sentiments,gender fights, or people pouring insult on the person of GEJ. I beleieve such a forum as populated as nairaland can produce state governors, senators,even the president of our great country naigeria. We need/have to be patrotic, first I say to self, because nairaland/nigeria is a collective composition of great minds like me and you. The greatness of this forum or country is you, except you think yourself otherwise. We always believe and work towards good, and making sure it defeats evil even in our pda's, handhelds and pc's. Let's forget tribal sentiments and know that there are two tribes/two genders/two religion 'That of the good people (of which nairalanders are), and that of the bad people.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Les: 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2012
virgo:

Awwww....we are birthday mates. I am 2nd too. smiley
[s]cos i said 2nd na why you follow me say 2nd, na so you fancy me reach?[/s] in all ma years in nairaland i've never said this, "can i get to know you more?"
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2012
shymexx:

That didn't stop me from coming on here the next day... Just dust the dirt off your shoulder and do your thing, it's an anonymous forum. Don't talk it to heart... I like your posts, though...
thanks dude! I have thrown all that in the bin.I don't take anything about NL serious.its just for the fun of it. Thanks again.nothing do you!
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2012
shymexx: When I said 99% of the female posters on NL are not intellectuals/intelligent, a couple of people thought I was being cocky... undecided undecided

Most of the female posters on NL say things, I already know - we need some intelligent women on this forum... I visit a lot of forums and I see women hold their own in different subject matter - from politics, culture, foreign policy, military hardware, to sports. However, I'm yet to see that on NL, except last week when I saw Desola's back and forth with Gbawe. It's just shameful that most of the women on here only talk about celebrities, family, and romance - who cares about that??

I need some women up in here to stimulate me intellectually!!!

PS: Not kobojunkie's type of intelligence(pseudo-intellectual) - that thing just argues blindly with the same insane rhetorical crap... We need some female critical thinkers!!
True talk man,
Most of them are always in the romance section discussing what the males have in between their legs.
Wetin dey sabi pass that one ?
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Goldieluks: 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2(Female Edition)

It's going to be bigger & better!!!

Don't miss it!

Interesting subject.
How do we commence?

Hopefully i won't be too busy with (reality) to add my input.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2012
Les: [s]cos i said 2nd na why you follow me say 2nd, na so you fancy me reach?[/s] in all ma years in nairaland i've never said this, "can i get to know you more?"

Lol. I don't have to lie about my birthday. It is a nice co-incidence that you were born on the same date. smiley
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Les: 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2012
Les: Since when do ads on nairaland begin? Is seun not suppose consider we his customers? Dat ad wit one eye like freemason sign scares the shi* outta me am i d only one?. Seun, pls try creat a thread for those ad, if one knows wat he want he can go there and search it up just like fb- my unrefundable 2 kobo!
oga seun de here so. I refer u to dis post, nairaland is a very great site, it will be wise enough not to scatter it wit pieces of those ads, i dont know for others, it makes me uncomfortable seeing wat has never been there- my brain functions like a robot- acts wit initial programming!
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Les: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2012
virgo:

Lol. I don't have to lie about my birthday. It is a nice co-incidence that you were born on the same date. smiley
you still haven't answered my qweshon!
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2012
Olodostein:

Hahaha..... I no fit shout. Most of them are very boring and seen as mere objects to be used and dumped..

A woman without some brains. == Very very sexually unappealing; funnily, they shadowy think the reverse is the case......

WTF! Mr Olodo or whatever you fuccking call your moniker, On behalf of all Nairaland Ladies I demand an unreserved apology from you for this callous statement! Or else as from today on, you shall be regarded as a PERSONA NON GRATA!!
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2012
Most of them are professional derailers ...

They derail threads a lot that's why you don't see them in serious sections like religion, politics, technology etc...

Majority of them have nothing to offer...
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Les: 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
berem: WTF! Mr Olodo or whatever you fuccking call your moniker, On behalf of all Nairaland Ladies I demand an unreserved apology from you for this callous statement! Or else as from today on, you shall be regarded as a PERSONA NON GRATA!!
wat happens to not taking tins personally on nairaland, wat makes ya tink he would consider dat? But dude, do you know if chioma ajunwa, okonjo or even madam gej de dis site? Limit ur generalization, only!
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Misbee(f): 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
NL barred me for some months nw with no reason.Am glad to be back.Mayb the happened to some of our females too.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2012
berem: WTF! Mr Olodo or whatever you fuccking call your moniker, On behalf of all Nairaland Ladies I demand an unreserved apology from you for this callous statement! Or else as from today on, you shall be regarded as a PERSONA NON GRATA!!

Unsurprisingly, you are one of the very few with some brains......I won't say further on how much you make them guys trip for your substance.....

There is this girl Nayah and dem girls ( foreign chicks mostly) on culture and foreign affairs sections got some substance too.

Before crucifixion starts.... Gossip and entertainment gist is good and all that for the soul and whatnot; at least do it with some sophistication. That is what makes REAL men tick........

Do you still need an apology Berem ?

Besides, Berem means Honey in my language.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Les: 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2012
Super1759: Viewing this topic:Les(m), @Oga will do something about it. En don hear you
he didn't hear me, he only saw ma post! He wasn't ol ears but ol eyes!
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Omogbhollahorn(m): 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2012
virgo:

You sir define "Jonzing" in every way. Thanks for commenting. kiss
never knew u were dat dull sha but i guess u online and d last tym i check Google was online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures / Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines / Yahoo Yahoo Boys On Fortune Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.