Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? (20688 Views)

Meet The Women On 20 Naira Note. / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / Echidime(the Women Prey/scammer) Is Back In Nl As Occultist!All Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 25, 2012
I'm 'agent provocateur' and I see women are coming out to challenge my assertion... I'm loving it... Let's see more women in the politics and foreign affairs sections, I'm tired of seeing just Desola and Crayola1 in there...

Let's do this, strong black women - and challenge the status quo...I prefer female intellectuals, to their male counterparts... Females are emotional beings and they're naturally more sensitive to humanity....

*Back to bed*

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by killuminati(m): 5:38am On Sep 25, 2012
Lolz! Ain't no competition gal!

Y'all can only do ur best here don't even trna sweat it....don't be a feminist grin

Men are superior than y'all in every facet of life, ya feel? that's how baba God wanted it be yo... So let it be!

Peace gals! cool
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Kusbaby(f): 6:01am On Sep 25, 2012
We are here,but the tribal wars during discussions is wht turns most females off.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by ijebabe: 6:13am On Sep 25, 2012
jay bee: Funny how intelligence on Nairaland is now being measured by what gender one is.
Not everyone has the time to sit around and argue about the same old recycled political crap that isn't changing anytime soon.

Now get this, the so called intelligent dudes discourse about political topics day in day out without affecting any real change, whereas the advices that some women give especially in the family section actually goes a long way in effecting change in the things that actually matter in life.

Y'all should just cut the ego tripping crap.
I don't know what they're feeling like, really!
the silly arguments are just shameful to read.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Obinoscopy(m): 6:15am On Sep 25, 2012
The female folks don't do the frontpage thingy. They just visit the section that interests them most and remain there.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Lanreseg(m): 6:25am On Sep 25, 2012
Most of dem are pregnant
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 25, 2012
Jay bee and Ileke-Idi have offered the best responses.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by tellwsdom: 6:54am On Sep 25, 2012
ijebabe:
I don't know what they're feeling like, really!
the silly arguments are just shameful to read.

Shattap, u think sey na to dey post pisure of piswear and timayansh?? ..Get seated jor angry angry
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Ninapha(f): 6:55am On Sep 25, 2012
shymexx: I'm 'agent provocateur' and I see women are coming out to challenge my assertion... I'm loving it... Let's see more women in the politics and foreign affairs sections, I'm tired of seeing just Desola and Crayola1 in there...

Let's do this, strong black women - and challenge the status quo...I prefer female intellectuals, to their male counterparts... Females are emotional beings and they're naturally more sensitive to humanity....

*Back to bed*

. Shymexx. Now thats a deep-cut insult on us. Most of dont even hv gender attached to our id. I am more into the politics section but like mostladies hv said, coping with office work, family, u know sa na we de go church pass too lol, and siting here all day to represent is hard to maintain.

V-baby, no worry i go ey jammer shymexx from now on. Ask Zubby77cheesy
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Lachynos2k2(m): 6:57am On Sep 25, 2012
most of them are too shallow minded to contribute or comment reasonably on any thread...........((((runnin into hiding,puttin on my crashhelmet and bulletproof and waiting for attacks)))))
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by kaboninc(m): 7:03am On Sep 25, 2012
spykid014:

Som of U aren't.
So we just dey na, dey play abi? Or wey stand like statue? Hmmmm
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Ariyke: 7:04am On Sep 25, 2012
Emary: We're
very much around. Some of the discussions here can take on a very aggressive tone (too much testosterone) grin so they're mostly only worth watching from the sidelines.
Yea that's true cus me no get mouth to dey abuse it's better i becum spectator
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by phunmydahdah(f): 7:08am On Sep 25, 2012
U guys commentin that ladies only comment on nairaland
Only wen things connected to sex are posted are nt serious and
Am nt sori to say it. Wen all u do to eachoda instead of commenting reasonably u
Insult eachoda its only a few dat post reasonable comment
Seun don't wori wen d guys
stops arguing blindly and been stupid on nairaland
We will starts participating
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by KINGwax(m): 7:09am On Sep 25, 2012
virgo:

undecided undecided I beg to disagree. Big lie. Men are the landlords of the romance section. tongue
you mean boys? Cause the last time i saw an intelligent post in there was eon in the past!
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 25, 2012
Most of the topics posted in NL these days requires intelligence,which most of them lack,they've got no choice than back.....how do you expect someone like Idowuogbo to contribute meaningfully to an intellectual thread,with her crappy english,fit for gangstar paradise..pls don't blame them ooo.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 25, 2012
Yomieluv: Most of the topics posted in NL these days requires intelligence,which most of them lack,they've got no choice than back.....how do you expect someone like Idowuogbo to contribute meaningfully to an intellectual thread,with her crappy english,fit for gangstar paradise..pls don't blame them ooo.

Am I allowed to laugh at this post?

I'm wondering, are there any women in the garri army? What of the tribalists that have eroded the politics section? What percentage of them are females?

As some of you point fingers at one gender, please count how many are pointing back at yourselves.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by kaboninc(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2012
Emary: We're very much around. Some of the discussions here can take on a very aggressive tone (too much testosterone) grin so they're mostly only worth watching from the sidelines.
True o. Sometimes that's just the best thing to do. Am a guy too but when that hormone reacts with the brain, lollll, I stay back and watch the results.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by boomii(f): 7:20am On Sep 25, 2012
I can't speak for everyone but some of the threads are better observed than commented on
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by nannyo(f): 7:23am On Sep 25, 2012
@ kissPoster, nairaland men are either very idle or busy bodies, ta ;Dke this trend now for instance, u asked ladies to show some and gues who the first to almost infinity responders where; the guys. They won't let ladies talk n won't hesitate to abuse any1 any time. Guys I mean no harm, am just saying take it easy and give the ladies a chance. As for me, I comment when necessary, and I have tried in the past to post a topic severally but to no avail, either am unfortunate to do it when nairaland was down or somthing was missing. One love to both the ladies and guys.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:31am On Sep 25, 2012
Yomieluv: Most of the topics posted in NL these days requires intelligence,which most of them lack,they've got no choice than back.....how do you expect someone like Idowuogbo to contribute meaningfully to an intellectual thread,with her crappy english,fit for gangstar paradise..pls don't blame them ooo.
Hahahaha!! gangster paradise? Damn! I likey! grin
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 25, 2012
ogugua88:

Am I allowed to laugh at this post?

I'm wondering, are there any women in the garri army? What of the tribalists that have eroded the politics section? What percentage of them are females?

As some of you point fingers at one gender, please count how many are pointing back at yourselves.
the tribalism is what makes NL interesting,but it shoudnt be taken to the extreme..I don't know about Garri squad,cos they are bunch of low level IQ team..the presence of women always ginger the guys.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by dangerzone: 7:37am On Sep 25, 2012
Many if them r busy giving me b,l,ow,j,o,b,s kiss

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Barselonia(m): 7:37am On Sep 25, 2012
Post anytin dat deal with romance.U wud c dat fightin
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:40am On Sep 25, 2012
Yomieluv: the tribalism is what makes NL interesting,but it shoudnt be taken to the extreme..I don't know about Garri squad,cos they are bunch of low level IQ team..the presence of women always ginger the guys.
Airhead! D dumbesttttt statement ever!!!
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by dejiswaggs(m): 7:41am On Sep 25, 2012
joeydozzy: they changed their usernames from (f) to (m) undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Barselonia(m): 7:42am On Sep 25, 2012
Kusbaby: We are here,but the tribal wars during discussions is wht turns most females off.
tribal war as how
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Barselonia(m): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2012
dejiswaggs:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
shocked shocked shocked shocked u get am
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Airhead! D dumbesttttt statement ever!!!
is this ur best post,I keep saying it that you are the dumbest NLander ever alive...its a faceless forum,the tribalism is what makes is tick.dickkk sucker.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by joanana(f): 7:53am On Sep 25, 2012
ismhab: They are sleeping.

We are busy not sleeping tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 25, 2012
Yomieluv: the tribalism is what makes NL interesting,but it shoudnt be taken to the extreme..I don't know about Garri squad,cos they are bunch of low level IQ team..the presence of women always ginger the guys.

How high are the IQs of tribalists?
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by harbeordune(f): 7:53am On Sep 25, 2012
Emary: We're very much around. Some of the discussions here can take on a very aggressive tone (too much testosterone) grin so they're mostly only worth watching from the sidelines.
Dats jes d honest truth, too much testosterone
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by tollu: 7:54am On Sep 25, 2012
Get a load of the scratching of testicles going on here.
Crappy chauvinists.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures / Yahoo Yahoo Boys On Fortune Magazine / Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.