Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Ghana 2008: Advise Berti Vogts Here - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana 2008: Advise Berti Vogts Here (737 Views)

Ghana 2008 Final: Egypt Vs Cameroon / Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali / Super Eagles Squad At Ghana 2008: What To Expect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana 2008: Advise Berti Vogts Here by illusion2: 11:55am On Jan 15, 2008
Dear Mr Vogts,
Never forget that KANU is a super-sub.

He mustn't start games,but should come in to help win games in the second half.
Re: Ghana 2008: Advise Berti Vogts Here by Jairzinho(m): 9:44am On Jan 16, 2008
Ensure allowances & winning bonuses are paid as at when due. wink
Re: Ghana 2008: Advise Berti Vogts Here by ayusman16(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2008
Ensure the debutant get valuable experience from other better teams in the tournament cos our ass is toast in the competition
Re: Ghana 2008: Advise Berti Vogts Here by Jairzinho(m): 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2008
I don't agree o !

All things being equal ,we'll should naturally make the semis; from there onwards I dnt know.

I'll however advise Mr Vogts to avoid arrogance.
Re: Ghana 2008: Advise Berti Vogts Here by hollandis(f): 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2008
Vogts should not field olofijana angry and taiye taiwo angry angry,except we are 3 goals up. cheesy
Re: Ghana 2008: Advise Berti Vogts Here by Jairzinho(m): 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2008
true
Re: Ghana 2008: Advise Berti Vogts Here by dipo2much(m): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2008
I NO EVEN WAN C TAYE TAIWO. THAT GUY ISNT GOOD ENUFF FOR SUPER SUPER EAGLES.
I HEAR AYILA ISNT IN THE TEAM. THAT GUY DEY PLAY WELL SOMETIMES
Re: Ghana 2008: Advise Berti Vogts Here by illusion2: 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2008
attempt to score 1st esp in d knockout stages.
u may not be lucky enuf 2 recover after going down,rmber the last 3 ANCs angry angry
Re: Ghana 2008: Advise Berti Vogts Here by netprofit(m): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2008
You know the game and you are in-charge
truely we can be the germany of africa

But the man of colour can do more and super eagles with you as the handler
will soar high

Very important
Let there be strong will to succeed among the boys and never allow press
to come in or sneak in for any reason untill after you lift the trophy smiley smiley smiley

And Nigerians will print your name in there book of history, you ll then realise
that africa is home,and europe is , wink

Go for it, even history favours you 14-14 , GOLD GOLD GOLD smiley smiley smiley

Now to all my brothers at home its time for prayer

Dear lord, we have come to a crucial moment in our live as the black nation,the sport of unity is about to begin
and you promise our nation the head, for all our contributions to peace in africa, it is time for you to glorify yourself
in the man of colour and crown Nigeria as the King and True giant in Africa- Amen

So be it in Jesus name - Amen Amen Amen

Praise the lord!!!

Halleluyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

We are matching on as the winner of this tornament
Re: Ghana 2008: Advise Berti Vogts Here by bgees(m): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2008
bert vogts should tell his boys to go all out.choke the midfield.a 4-3-2-1 formation is needed by me.
bench taiye taiwo, field enyeama.
good luck.
Re: Ghana 2008: Advise Berti Vogts Here by illusion2: 9:32am On Jan 22, 2008
Mr Vogts obviously didn't take any of my advice. cry cry

Quite sad indeed.

illusion2:

Dear Mr Vogts,
Never forget that KANU is a super-sub.

He mustn't start games,but should come in to help win games in the second half.

illusion2:

attempt to score 1st esp in d knockout stages.
u may not be lucky enough 2 recover after going down,rmber the last 3 ANCsĀ  angry angry
Re: Ghana 2008: Advise Berti Vogts Here by folahann(m): 11:40am On Jan 22, 2008
Vogts is doing everything right luck was just against us
Re: Ghana 2008: Advise Berti Vogts Here by Michaeli: 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2008
Don't panic again like u did against mali,removing Osaze.

Breathe in & out.
Re: Ghana 2008: Advise Berti Vogts Here by illusion2: 7:47am On Feb 05, 2008
[center]PLEASE TENDER YOUR UNRESERVED APOLOGY TO NIGERIANS & FOLLOW UP WITH YOUR RESIGNATION LETTER IMMEDIATELY !!![/center]

[center] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry[/center]
Re: Ghana 2008: Advise Berti Vogts Here by aroti: 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2008
According to the Punch Newspaper, Berti Vogts was reported to have told the press that he alerted his Nigerian players to be more cautious in their play now that ghana became more dangerous when they went one man down grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. this was in spite of the fact that nigeria dictated the play just before the sending off of mensah. I am moved to completely agree with westerhoff''s comment about BERTI VOGTS that he seem to be psychological disturbed!!
I wonder if the NFA conducted an occupational health assessment of BERTI VOGT prior to his employment grin grin could it possibly be that he suffers from occasional transient global amnesia (loss of memory and awareness) or selective mutism lipsrsealed lipsrsealed secondary to substance misuse or some mental derangement?? you never know and we could just unnecessarily be blaming berti for lacking the necessary wit to manage our team without realizing he his mentally distressed!! if this is the case then my unreserved apology to mr VOGTS!!
Re: Ghana 2008: Advise Berti Vogts Here by Michaeli: 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2008
To Vogts:

1. Kindly have your brain examined.

2. Stop the drugs

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Vs Nigeria / What Rule Will You Like To See Changed In Football Rules? / Chelsea Coach Is Sacked.why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.