Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Alleged Smoking - Genevieve Nnaji Caught In The Act? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alleged Smoking - Genevieve Nnaji Caught In The Act? (2973 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Oh My Goodness! Actress Genevieve Nnaji Caught On CAM Bathing With A Man....see / OMG!!! Genevieve Nnaji Caught Making Out With AY The Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Smoking - Genevieve Nnaji Caught In The Act? by PaulJohn1: 8:10am On Sep 25, 2012
IF the rumour making the rounds is anything to believe, then, top actress, Genevieve Nnaji, has joined the league of female smokers in the Nigerian movie industry.

Probably she'd succeeded at 'keeping it a secret' and had everyone 'fooled' that she's been a good girl, Genny as fondly called by her fans was allegedly caught smoking by a top Nollywood director and producer, Charles Novia.

In an excerpt from his memoirs titled "Nollywood Till November", Charles shares his shocking experience when he unexpectedly bumped into the actress while she was busy puffing the smoke from her cigarette into the air.

Excerpt from the Nollywood Till November below:

"Our mutual professional respect for each other developed the more. I remember on the third day of recording, one night while shooting at a clinic in Victoria Garden City Extension, I came out for a bit of fresh air while the technical people were setting up for the next scene.

Genevieve Nnaji Is A Smoker I saw Genevieve in a dark corner of the building, smoking a cigarette. 'Whoops! You caught me', she said, laughing. 'You smoke?' I asked, a bit surprised. 'Now and then. It relaxes me ' she said."

With the gist already going viral, fans are indeed worried as to why their role model, Gene, would involve herself in such an act.

All efforts to get her response to the gist proved abortive as she was unavailable as at press time.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201209250082.html

Re: Alleged Smoking - Genevieve Nnaji Caught In The Act? by PaulJohn1: 8:13am On Sep 25, 2012
Welcome to the club Miss/Mrs(which one?) Nnaji.
Took you time cheesy
Re: Alleged Smoking - Genevieve Nnaji Caught In The Act? by charlesbussyyahoocom: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2012
But then,
she's not a kid,
if she choose to smoke how does that suppose to affect nairalanders,
afterall we practice democracy, Let her live her life the way she like,
if taken cigarette is not good for her body she wont be taking it, pls live this girl alone.
Re: Alleged Smoking - Genevieve Nnaji Caught In The Act? by tjskii(f): 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2012
Wat is d matter with this Novia fellow,slurring celebritiz namees and reputation just to sell a book,if he dosnt av visual evidence to back up his claims he shud shut d Bleep up. By d by if Genny decides to smoke dts her own cup of tea
Re: Alleged Smoking - Genevieve Nnaji Caught In The Act? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2012
I knew it was bad having tonto dike and Genevieve in the same movie undecided
Re: Alleged Smoking - Genevieve Nnaji Caught In The Act? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2012
joeydozzy: I knew it was bad having tonto dike and Genevieve in the same movie undecided
grin cheesy
What do you mean?
Re: Alleged Smoking - Genevieve Nnaji Caught In The Act? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2012
Tonto Dike na boss for cigarette o, Genevieve is still a learner.
Again, Dike don't hide hers, unlike genevieve
Re: Alleged Smoking - Genevieve Nnaji Caught In The Act? by emilyone(f): 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2012
Charles Novia should be castrated for maligning Genny. whats his business with her lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Smoking - Genevieve Nnaji Caught In The Act? by Osedidi(m): 5:41am On Sep 26, 2012
Its non of our headache, it relaxes her, if you ve ever been through serious stress and presure then u d know that anything to relax your nerves will be your best friend at that moment. And to charles Novia IS HE A SAINT and what did he go to that dark corner to do....HIPOCRISY..
Re: Alleged Smoking - Genevieve Nnaji Caught In The Act? by wonlasewonimi: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2012
Are you guys living in a cave? women smoke everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Beverly ''the Real Chase'' Osu Storms Abuja / Photos Of Daddy Showkey's Wife & Kids / Who Iz D Most Prettiest Among D Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.