Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,863 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

How We Initiate People Into Our Cult- An Eye Opener, Pls Read & Be Informed! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How We Initiate People Into Our Cult- An Eye Opener, Pls Read & Be Informed! (6037 Views)

Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. / This Is One Of The SADDEST Stories Ever Told In Hollywood. Read & Be Inspired / Abraham Zoe's Libary ''pastor Chris Message To Youths; Read & Be Inspired'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Initiate People Into Our Cult- An Eye Opener, Pls Read & Be Informed! by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 25, 2012
Oopsss...error
Re: How We Initiate People Into Our Cult- An Eye Opener, Pls Read & Be Informed! by Callotti: 11:22am On Sep 25, 2012
Render to the Devil what is the Devil's. . .
Next time AVOID any 'gang'. . .Na so e dey start.
Where 2 or more are gathered. . .FLEE!!! grin
When you meet with people. . .keep them as individuals. . .NEVER AS A GROUP.

Learn to use your own mind. . .never let others think for you!
Poverty is the ONLY RELIGION for m0r0ns! grin

What you don't believe in CAN NEVER KILL YOU! cool

1 Like

Re: How We Initiate People Into Our Cult- An Eye Opener, Pls Read & Be Informed! by ITbomb(m): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2012
DN,

I have always hold myself from saying this but every post of yours seem to confirm it.

You seem to have a personality disorder called 'Panphobia' . It shows in most of your post.

You want to transfer this constant fear of an unknown cause to everyone you meet.

If you understand what causes people to go into cultism or what make some girls behave the way they do or why people enter into relationship, you should be telling people about how best they can handle their relationship or the best alternative way of life (or that old stuff about giving your life to christ - I give my life to christ, then what?)

Knowledge is power as you may have known, instead of frightening people with your tragedies, why not use your highly esteemed writing skills to bring to NL stories of Motivations, Inspiring deeds and uplifting stories that should show people 'WHAT THEY SHOULD DO' not only 'what they should not do'.

Please don't see this as an attack. I am one of the few people that read every single words of your 'long' epistles.
Re: How We Initiate People Into Our Cult- An Eye Opener, Pls Read & Be Informed! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2012
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Lady Evangelist Bola Odeleke? / This is the reason why some Christians Still Fornicate And Even Masturbate / Generational Curses: Causes, Effects And Ways Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.