Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Yahoo Login Error On Mobile Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Yahoo Login Error On Mobile Phone (6244 Views)

How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones / How To Fix "Application Not Installed" Error On An Android Phone / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Login Error On Mobile Phone by dchoosen(m): 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2012
Please is anyone in the house that can help me out with this problem am having with login into my yahoo mail through mobile phone. AM always getting this error message: We’re sorry that you are having difficulty logging in. Please sign in from our desktop login screen and then try login again from our mobile login screen.. I have made attempt several time to login from desktop login screen but the problem persists. Please i need your ideas. Thanks

Re: Yahoo Login Error On Mobile Phone by chineduace(m): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2012
From your mobile browser go to edit.yahoo .com type in your details, enter the code given and you are good to go...
Re: Yahoo Login Error On Mobile Phone by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2012
Yahoo na yeye tay tay.

Open a gmail account, and edit your settings such that IMAP abi na POP does it's work and all your yahoo emails automatically get fetched my Gmail. You can also send emails as if from your yahoo addy right inside your gmail account.

Yahoo - Gmail ...the difference is SevenUp
Re: Yahoo Login Error On Mobile Phone by 3RNEST(m): 11:56pm On Sep 25, 2012
same problem here my operam cant acess my yahoo.
Re: Yahoo Login Error On Mobile Phone by Bawss1(m): 6:42am On Sep 26, 2012
OP, you use an iPhone, no? Why do you want to access yahoo mail from the opera browser when you can easily use the mail app?
Re: Yahoo Login Error On Mobile Phone by walcolm(m): 7:51am On Sep 26, 2012
lol...seriously, do people still chat on yahoo messenger?

cant remember the last time i bothered to log on to the yahoo messenger app.

there are way to many ways to stay in touch these days
Re: Yahoo Login Error On Mobile Phone by amblors(m): 7:55am On Sep 26, 2012
trae_z: Yahoo na yeye tay tay.

Open a gmail account, and edit your settings such that IMAP abi na POP does it's work and all your yahoo emails automatically get fetched my Gmail. You can also send emails as if from your yahoo addy right inside your gmail account.

Yahoo - Gmail ...the difference is SevenUp

I'm not really comfortable with forwarding my emails to gmail from yahoo. Ofcourse its cool but...
Re: Yahoo Login Error On Mobile Phone by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 26, 2012
amblors:

I'm not really comfortable with forwarding my emails to gmail from yahoo. Ofcourse its cool but...

why are you not comfortable? Its an automated process. Some 2 years back gmail fetched all emails from my yahoo box since 2001, and still does so. From my one gmail addy i now manage my 3 other email addys. That's convenince redefined.
Re: Yahoo Login Error On Mobile Phone by amblors(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2012
I know yahoo has been shitty of late,
But I'll leave the address that way,
Even yahoo has an option for alternate logins, so I can log into yahoo via google or facebook,
I was almost tempted but I'm not just comfy with it, I just like keepin em separate.

Same reason I have for not accessing yahoo via gmail.
Too much of my life is google already, lol. My googleplus n youtube accounts, searches, preferences are all on there, recently if u use Google Chrome u'll notice u have a profile on there normally ur gmail account.

Through that they keep track of ur google search history, online taste, its more like profiling, tailor adverts that match ur online personlaity.

I'm not just comfy with that,lol.

Maybe it doesn't make sense considering, I'm getting an android phone and the same thing happens on there too, I want to use my gmail account as my default email now as theyr faring better. Well welll, just choice man.
Re: Yahoo Login Error On Mobile Phone by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2012
ok i understand you now man. By the way what android phone do you have your mind on? Im still aiming for the SamsungGalaxy Y Pro Duos B5512 cos its dual sim. Buzz me one on one in your reply. Cheers.
Re: Yahoo Login Error On Mobile Phone by Enockia(m): 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2012
yeah yahoo is so f**ked diz days oo
Re: Yahoo Login Error On Mobile Phone by chineduace(m): 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2012
Go to edit.yahoo .com and your problem will be resolved
Re: Yahoo Login Error On Mobile Phone by aibashir(m): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2012
To all the guys having this kind of problem, use UC BROWSER and log into ur mail, very simple and its works 100%
Re: Yahoo Login Error On Mobile Phone by luluosas(m): 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2012
Unable to process request at this time (Error 999).
This error is usually temporary. Please try again later.
Try Yahoo! Help Central if you need more assistance.
Above is the message on my screen, having made several attempts since morning without success. Although this problem have been here for some months now but, I used to log-in using my gmail, which is not even getting there now.
You know what? Yahoo is very 'unserious'. Do you know that I can access the whole yahoo offerings except email, using 'Desktop Mode' on the same mobile phone.
They just have to be serious for once.
Re: Yahoo Login Error On Mobile Phone by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 04, 2015
All the simple procedures to get a free yahoo mail account are listed here http://www.edumacro.com/yahoomail-registration-form-create-new-yahoo-mail-account/ The write up is absolutely very very simple to comprehend. Also try reading this too http://www.edumacro.com/www-yahoomail-com-yahoomail-sign-yahoo-mail-login/

Read this http://www.edumacro.com/yahoo-mail-problems/ to learn how to fix all yahoo problems

Reset your yahoo password from here http://www.edumacro.com/yahoo-password-reset-without-alternate-email/

(1) (Reply)

Is The New Airtel Club Ten Padis True / Glo Launches New Data Plan Today. / Candy Crush Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.