Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Davido's Father Built A Church? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Father Built A Church? (4177 Views)

Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] / Davido Father Got A Portrait Painting By Nigerian Best Portrait Artist. / You Must Get A Degree"- Davido's Father Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Father Built A Church? by ijebabe: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2012
Father of Pop star Davido, Adedeji Adeleke,has been reported to have just built a mega church behind his company, Pacific Holdings, in the Ikeja area of Lagos. The billionaire chairman of the defunct Pacific Bank is a devout Seventh Day Adventist .... He sure is a devote christian and has exhibited that with his gestures.

Re: Davido's Father Built A Church? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2012
No wonder d Lil excrembre sing "ema dami duro.. Emi omo baba olowo" D father wan break even wiv offering money she? Kai! God purnish does dat mock ur foundation. angry
Re: Davido's Father Built A Church? by Chanchit: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2012
Bt as Davido dey go, na shrine e go build.
Re: Davido's Father Built A Church? by Mynd44: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2012
I wonder what songs they will sing during the praise and worship sessions.
**won Fe ba mi mujo, ijo baba shina rambo**
Shina Rambo was a popular armed robber By the way
Re: Davido's Father Built A Church? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2012
Mynd_44: I wonder what songs they will sing during the praise and worship sessions.
**won Fe ba mi mujo, ijo baba shina rambo**
Shina Rambo was a popular armed robber By the way
Na2day? Me dey sing yahooze for my own church na! All na swagga ojere! D lord understands. Btwn! Missed ur o! Na my fans fight my own freedom case. grin
Re: Davido's Father Built A Church? by Mynd44: 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
No mind that one eyed tree frog.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Father Built A Church? by free2ryhme: 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2012
and so... is it a ticket to heaven?
Re: Davido's Father Built A Church? by Mynd44: 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2012
free2ryhme: and so... is it a ticket to heaven?
No its a ticket to chopping money
Re: Davido's Father Built A Church? by tellwsdom: 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2012
na peanut this man get wey dem dey praise am like dis.. sad sad
Re: Davido's Father Built A Church? by mimicue(f): 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
Awww that's nice @ least investing his money on sumfin good btw davido kiss
Re: Davido's Father Built A Church? by Klazicboi(m): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2012
He may just want to use it and cover up d ways he uses to get is moneyHe may just want to use it and cover up d ways he uses to get is moneyHe may just want to use it and cover up d ways he uses to get is money
Re: Davido's Father Built A Church? by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2012
I heard the name of the new church is gonna be Dami Duro International Ministries undecided
Re: Davido's Father Built A Church? by Mynd44: 1:56am On Sep 27, 2012
joeydozzy: I heard the name of the new church is gonna be Dami Duro International Ministries undecided
and "dami duro" will be the church anthem

(1) (Reply)

Pics Of A Beautiful Nigerian Girl / Photos: See Where A Car Was Found In Lekki, Lagos / Hot Photos: See How This Runz Girl Show Off Her Ukwu & Boo**bs {pic Here}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.