Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event (12379 Views)

Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner / Nollywood Stars At Encomium's Green And White Groove Event / Photos From The RED Ball Event - Genevieve, Funke Akindele, Annie Idibia, Rita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by ijebabe: 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2012
On Sunday 23rd September, the city of Lagos was definitely the place to be as some of the biggest names in the Nigerian entertainment industry gathered at the Zinnia Hall of Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos, for Senator Ita Giwa‘s Foundation for Children of Bakassi’s charity event tagged The Red Ball.

Since the ceding of parts of Bakassi to Cameroun, the plight of the children has further worsened. “I am determined and I still remain absolutely resolute to cater for the needs of these innocent children who are victims of political machination and geographical dispute until they are properly resettled,” Ita-Giwa said.

Performances by 2 Face Idibia and Kele Kele Love songstress Tiwa Savage, were some of the most buzzed about at this year's Charity Red Ball Event.

Also, the management of Vlisco had partnered with the Red Ball event to provide eight outfits for the Middle East Afro Fusion fashion show.
The fabrics were worn by famous Nollywood celebrities including Rita Dominic, Jenifa star, Funke Akindele-Oloyede, Shan George, Genevieve Nnaji, Joke Silva, Monalisa Chinda and Annie Macaulay-Idibia, as they strut the runway in stylish Indian and as well as sequined ensembles.

They were all looking hot! Check out the pics, more to come when they get released by BN.

Below:
Senator Ita Giwa with 2Face and Bakassi kids
Shan George
Funke Akindele-Oloyede
Rita Dominic

Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by ijebabe: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2012
Monalisa Chinda
Joke Silva
Genevieve Nnaji
Shan George

Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by ijebabe: 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2012
Rita Dominic
Funke Akindele-Oloyede
Annie Macaulay-Idibia
Monalisa Chinda

Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by ijebabe: 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2012
Genevieve Nnaji
Rita Dominic
The Models grin

Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by Mynd44: 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2012
I should have been there but my invitation got lost in the mail
Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by tellwsdom: 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2012
Pure rubbish angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by ijebabe: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2012
Ok undecided
Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by Cuddlemii: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2012
Why is Genevieve's dress different from the rest?

Why is her dress glittering?

Why is her red dress distinct from the rest? cheesy
Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by tellwsdom: 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2012
Na u dey see everything....madam kofo undecided
Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by tpia5: 11:25pm On Sep 25, 2012
Interesting outfits- looks like these hollywood awards stuff.

Also interesting seeing them all side by side like that.
Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by tpia5: 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
Well, at least the photos arent scary, cos i was originally afraid to click on the thread.
Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by free2ryhme: 8:34am On Sep 26, 2012
Mynd_44: I should have been there but my invitation got lost in the mail

DHL or UPS grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by free2ryhme: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2012
tpia@:
Well, at least the photos arent scary, cos i was originally afraid to click on the thread.

Na wa oo .. If you were invite nkor? hope say you no go faint before you reach the venue
Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by free2ryhme: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2012
Cuddlemii: Why is Genevieve's dress different from the rest?

Why is her dress glittering?

Why is her red dress distinct from the rest? cheesy

Ask google ooo
Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by Afam4eva(m): 8:37am On Sep 26, 2012
Genevieve, always looking different dashing
Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by free2ryhme: 8:37am On Sep 26, 2012
tellwsdom: Pure rubbish angry angry

bad belle persin

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by eduson55(m): 8:38am On Sep 26, 2012
what about this?

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by kayClt(f): 8:39am On Sep 26, 2012
Dey luk nice tho
Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 26, 2012
Nice one, was money raised? I think it's the norm now.
Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by Odinaka00(m): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2012
afam4eva: Genevieve, always looking different dashing

Genevieve βξ lyk pesin wey dey mourn her hubby o.....oh! I ve forgotten dat she s nt married yet, she stil a top single lady wey stil dey dance azonto 4 clubs

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by Catchfire1: 8:52am On Sep 26, 2012
So wetin una want make i do? undecided
Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by tunapawizzy: 8:52am On Sep 26, 2012
chei 2face skin be like glass.....sun dey touch bros at all?
Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by Okijajuju1(m): 8:54am On Sep 26, 2012
No comments...
Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by INAHJOSEP(m): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2012
Nawaoo... na only ladies dem b d only attendees ko?
Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by MsAfroZest(f): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2012
Odinaka00:

Genevieve βξ lyk pesin wey dey mourn her hubby o.....oh! I ve forgotten dat she s nt married yet, she stil a top single lady wey stil dey dance azonto 4 clubs

If you have nothing intelligent or interesting to say just keep your leprous hand and archaic thoughts to yourself. When did it become a crime to be single. At least she has achieved more than u will ever achieve in your miserable life.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by Shaw007(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2012
Na only Genie i see there jare,clearly distinct!! The outfits of the others are somehow,looks like costumes,all flowy. . .genie is pretty as ever

Nice occasion though,gOod 2 see them all lOoking United,even though its a front
Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by Jyde89: 9:15am On Sep 26, 2012
Mynd_44: I should have been there but my invitation got lost in the mail
have you tried calling the customer care line of the kirikiri maximum prison. 08055555000
Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by Ozonna(m): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2012
Odinaka00:

Dude, pray that u achieve half of what she's achieved in her life (still in her early 30's) in ur chosen carreer(with due respect).

Being single is not a crime and I bet u've sisters,aunts,cousins,etc that r in dia 40's and still not yet married. Do u insult dem like dis?

For the fact dat Genevieve was rumoured to have been considered by James Bond producers as a Bond gal is no mean feat. She's achieved a lot and she's also a future national awards awardee.
She deserves our admiration,praisse,etc cos she's a star and worthy Ambassador.

@ d topic, She's very charming indeed.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by bibigirl07: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2012
Shan George sure luks berra without the low-cut. Long hair suits her just fine ‎​Ãήϑ Joke Silver is just the female version of proverbial Silver fox. She's likened to wine which gets berra as she ages. The rest, no comment.
Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by Jyde89: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2012
All this red goun's make them look more like worshiper's of "Ogun", cant they look for another beautifull not scary colour.
Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by tjskii(f): 9:27am On Sep 26, 2012
Don't lik the outfits jor,d tin looks boulbous and bembem undecided
Re: Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event by xeryve(m): 9:33am On Sep 26, 2012
INAH JOSEP: Nawaoo... na only ladies dem b d only attendees ko?
INAH JOSEP: Nawaoo... na only ladies dem b d only attendees ko?

Tuface dey there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

⏯️⚙️FOR YOUR EVENTS: GRADED STOCK “Quality Rugs”.❗️❗️❗️✔️ / Why Are Weddings Always held On Saturdays? / What's Your Favourite Thing About Nigerian Weddings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.