Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Free Ebooks On Php Progaming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Free Ebooks On Php Progaming (2847 Views)

Download 5 Free Ebooks - PHP, CSS, Fireworks, Dreamweaver And Javascript / Definitive Link To A List Of More Than 500 Free Ebooks. / Help On Php Code For A Dice Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Ebooks On Php Progaming by jodsamo(m): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2012
Hi friends, I do like to know if there are free books you can recomemd on learning php program.
Re: Free Ebooks On Php Progaming by DualCore1: 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2012
I was looking for that trick/command to paste all the filenames in a directory but couldnt recall it. Well here's a screenshot of my PHP books directory.
Choose what you want and I'll upload, I can't upload all. Its safe to choose any 3 you want. To know more about each of the books just google their names, so you know which is best for what aspect of PHP you want to learn.

Re: Free Ebooks On Php Progaming by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2012
the PHP with Yii does it talk on Cevents and Extending Widgets if so pls send. wink
Re: Free Ebooks On Php Progaming by madelinekim(m): 5:20am On Dec 26, 2012
If you are looking for free ebooks to learn php programming than you have to use online option to find ebooks for php programming. There are so many of website that provides you many of good ebooks for php programming that you can use to learn it.

(1) (Reply)

"oracle",is It Losing It's Demand In Today's Nigerian Labor Market? / Who Wants To Attend A Hackathon? / Programmers Are Good In Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.