Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (15131 Views)

ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Femi Gbajabiamila, ACN Role Model, Is A Felon In The USA / ACN Governors Are Fake Progressives - Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by Demdem(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2012
hillsate:

After knowing all these, you think a second term will make them disappear?
Common!

Someone said if a child failed a particular class wont he be allowed to resit the same class grin grin
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2012
Jonathan look deaf and dumb at the UN assembly.

Just looking at their mouth,he couldn't even understand their phonetics pronuciation.
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by tobechi74: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2012
Whateva hapens, we blame d presidnt. No one blamed d enviromental agencies for not preventin the flood even after months of warnin.

Even if gudluck was to coment, we wil look for a fault in his speech to insult him.
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by ismhab(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2012
Wallahi, i agree with them 100%.
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2012
Jonathan is on Official bed rest at the belly of the fish.
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by ismhab(m): 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2012
Where is the 'barking dog'? Long time no hear.
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by jmaine: 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2012
taharqa: The ACN's entire premise for dis silly talk is based on 2 points: the Abuja-Lokoja road infrastructure 'bad state' causd d flooding(or made it worse perhaps) AND dat d president didnt send anyone to inspect d flooded areas. These are complete lies and shows d unfortunate shallowness d ACN hv sank to recently. How wud infrastructure of a road stop a river whose dept hv risen to its highest levels in a 100yrs(10-15m) prevent its flooding?it beats d hell out of me. Perhaps if it was paved in pure gold d goddess of d river may hv decided to avoid go across it and only flood d unpaved areas on its other side! or maybe d gr8t road infrastructure of sm roads in Britain failed to protect dem 4rm bn flooded just ysterday; or maybe Lagos(an ACN) hv d worst road infrastructure in 9ja such dat it always has d worst flooding in d entire country everytime rain falls 4 just a day? On d president not sending anybody to d affectd areas and not carry- how d ACN said they hv not bn watching TV where ministers send by d President after holding an emergency meeting with d northern governors on dis same flooding(dat they took so important dat d VP cud not chair d power privatisatn meeting) hv been visiting 9 states continously since last week? Wud they say they see d 4 or 5 ministers that visited Kogi day b4 yterday and yterday, which was widely reportd in d media? It is unfortunate dat ACN wud sink this low to use LIES to score cheap political points, and wot is worst wit d sufferings of ppl; it is even more unfortunate dat there are sm ignorant/gullible ppl who wud bliv this crass propaganda.....to think dat even till early dis yr I thought ACN was d alternative to d PDP. PDP, CPC, ACN- birds of same plummage. May God help us in dis country

Correct Post . . . .
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by DisGuy: 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2012
^^ dis bobo laptop strong sha, which number you be sef?
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by taharqa: 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2012
taharqa:

The ACN's entire premise for dis silly talk is based on 2 points: the Abuja-Lokoja road's infrastructure 'bad state' caused d flooding(or made it worse perhaps) AND d president didnt send anyone to inspect d flooded areas. These are complete lies and shows d unfortunate shallowness d ACN have to sink to recently. How would the infrastructure of a road stop a river whose depth have risen to its highest levels in a 100yrs(10-15m) from been flooded? It beats d hell out of me. Perhaps if it was paved in pure gold d goddess of d river may have decided to avoid it and only flood d unpaved areas on its other side! obviously d gr8t infrastructure of some roads in Britain failed to protect them 4rm been flooded just ysterday; perhaps Lagos(an ACN state) have d worst road infrastructure in 9ja cos it always has d worst flooding in d entire country everytime rain falls 4 just a day?

On d president not sending anybody to d affected areas and not caring as Lai mohammed alleged- would d ACN tell us that they have not been watching their TV or reading papers where it was widely reported that ministers sent by d President immediately he held an emergency meeting with d northern governors on dis same flooding issue last week(which they took so seriously that d VP could not chair d Power Privatization meeting that was supposed to hold that day) have been visiting 9 states continuously since last week? Would they say they didnt see d 4 or 5 ministers that visited Kogi the day b4 yterday through yterday, which was also widely reported in d media?

It is unfortunate that ACN chose to sink this low and employ LIES to score cheap political points, and what is worst play politics wit d suffering of people(Nigerians); it is even more unfortunate that there are some ignorant/gullible people who would believe this crass propaganda.....to think that even till early this year I thought d ACN was d alternative to d PDP.

PDP, CPC, ACN- birds of same plumage. May God help us in dis country
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by Koachdee(m): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2012
So wah?

Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2012
taharqa: The ACN's entire premise for dis silly talk is based on 2 points: the Abuja-Lokoja road's infrastructure 'bad state' causd d flooding(or made it worse perhaps) AND d president didnt send anyone to inspect d flooded areas. These are complete lies and shows d unfortunate shallowness d ACN hv to sink to recently. How wud the infrastructure of a road stop a river whose dept hv risen to its highest levels in a 100yrs(10-15m) prevent its flooding?it beats d hell out of me. Perhaps if it was paved in pure gold d goddess of d river may hv decided to avoid it and only flood d unpaved areas on its other side! or maybe d gr8t road infrastructure of sm roads in Britain failed to protect dem 4rm bn flooded just ysterday; or perhaps Lagos(an ACN state) hv d worst road infrastructure in 9ja cos it always has d worst flooding in d entire country everytime rain falls 4 just a day? On d president not sending anybody to d affectd areas and not carying as Lai mohammed alleged- would d ACN tell us that they hv not bn watching TV where ministers sent by d President immediately after he held an emergency meeting with d northern governors on dis same flooding last week(which they took so important dat d VP cud not chair d power privatisatn meeting that was suppose to hold dat day) hv been visiting 9 states continously since last week? Wud they say they didnt see d 4 or 5 ministers that visited Kogi day b4 yterday through yterday, which was widely reportd in d media? It is unfortunate dat ACN wud sink this low to use LIES to score cheap political points, and wot is worst play politics wit d suffering of ppl; it is even more unfortunate dat there are sm ignorant/gullible ppl who wud bliv this crass propaganda.....

2 points that is enough to make a reasonable President resign.
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by banki(m): 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2012
[quote author=manny4life]Very unfortunate that parties in Nigeria resort to this wasteful bickering. Jonathan may not have issued a response (we do not know,), and YES I won't condone it because there were victims, however, calling him a trainee president is just ridic. Do you go on some special presidential training and certification to become a president?

IMO, I just think ACN is just seeking attention and are trying to capitalize or should I say take advantage of the situation. ACN is as bad as PDD, perfect case of pot calling kettle black. :

did they lie?
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by OmoTier1(m): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2012
taharqa: The ACN's entire premise for dis silly talk is based on 2 points: the Abuja-Lokoja road's infrastructure 'bad state' causd d flooding(or made it worse perhaps) AND d president didnt send anyone to inspect d flooded areas. These are complete lies and shows d unfortunate shallowness d ACN hv to sink to recently. How wud the infrastructure of a road stop a river whose dept hv risen to its highest levels in a 100yrs(10-15m) prevent its flooding?it beats d hell out of me. Perhaps if it was paved in pure gold d goddess of d river may hv decided to avoid it and only flood d unpaved areas on its other side! or maybe d gr8t road infrastructure of sm roads in Britain failed to protect dem 4rm bn flooded just ysterday; or perhaps Lagos(an ACN state) hv d worst road infrastructure in 9ja cos it always has d worst flooding in d entire country everytime rain falls 4 just a day? On d president not sending anybody to d affectd areas and not carying as Lai mohammed alleged- would d ACN tell us that they hv not bn watching TV where ministers sent by d President immediately after he held an emergency meeting with d northern governors on dis same flooding last week(which they took so important dat d VP cud not chair d power privatisatn meeting that was suppose to hold dat day) hv been visiting 9 states continously since last week? Wud they say they didnt see d 4 or 5 ministers that visited Kogi day b4 yterday through yterday, which was widely reportd in d media? It is unfortunate dat ACN wud sink this low to use LIES to score cheap political points, and wot is worst play politics wit d suffering of ppl; it is even more unfortunate dat there are sm ignorant/gullible ppl who wud bliv this crass propaganda.....to think dat even till early dis yr I thought ACN was d alternative to d PDP. PDP, CPC, ACN- birds of same plummage. May God help us in dis country
Maybe you need to go to Israel or the Netherlands and see how Engineering works with nature in mind are used to steer water bodies and protect infrastructure like roads. ACN is very much on point! In a sane society, the Central government would make this flooding a national issue and ensure that appropriate response is given to those who have been affected by it. Is GEJ any more human than those whose entire belongings have been washed away by this flood? What will it cost Him to go visit the people and show some emotion support while He instructs the relevant government agencies to respond adequately? The emergency funds appropriated in the 2012 budget, what are they met for?

The truth remains that GEJ has left a soured taste in the mouth of those of us from the Niger Delta and We are serious disappointed in Him and His government. Like He has been rightly told in Brazil, after He leaves that office, it is Him who will live with that tag of a "Trainee President" and His conscience will forever accuse Him because He is failing to do what is right!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by taharqa: 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

2 points that is enough to make a reasonable President resign.

My God! Are some persons this dense? Did you actually read the comment you just responded to? Those two points are LIES; there is no element of truth in either of them, just some astonishingly shameless propaganda meant to sway people like you(if you are actually not one of d team if you know wot i mean)...

So the President should resign cos ACN chose to lie? Lai Mohammed is destroying d Acn in d long run by his utterances; and to think I actually thought it was d alternative.. **
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by killuminati(m): 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2012
Jazz Freak:

Wetin happen nau ? .... Yoruba
hehe....................................................................................... undecided
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by Pain(m): 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2012
So when is he graduating?
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by Josephchuks: 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2012
ACN Has just shot itself on the leg on this careless verbal attack on GEJ,I dey lafffffffff oo. If GEJ is a trainee president then those in ACN have not qualified to be admitted into that presidents training college at Aso rock as non of them have been there before.Their last institution attended was in Alausa Ikeja and since Nigeria is bigger than Lagos,ACN don't have any candidate for Aso rock come 2015. Bravo GEJ, by 2015 you must have completed your training and ready to give us well trained leadership.
I will say it again and again,there is no opposition party in Nigeria.what we have today are suffocating co-passengers of the PDP who want to alight from the train and trek their way home. The never provided alternative vehicle to convey them and their co-passengers home.So when the provide us alternative vehicle we can listen to them but for now there is non insight.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by mankand(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2012
ACN should go and hug transformer for all I care. If Ebele is a Trainee President, Inferiority complex is affecting ACN
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by Freiburger(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2012
ACN got it wrong this time. if he was a trainee, then there are some hope if will be qualified someday. But he seems not to be ready to learn anything.
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2012
To think that it is ACN talking, let me go and take a nap. AcN= Unserious + attention seeking folk. All of them are the same incluive PDP = Papa Destroy Pikin
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by taharqa: 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
Maybe you need to go to Israel or the Netherlands and see how Engineering works with nature in mind are used to steer water bodies and protect infrastructure like roads. ACN is very much on point! In a sane society, the Central government would make this flooding a national issue and ensure that appropriate response is given to those who have been affected by it. Is GEJ any more human than those whose entire belongings have been washed away by this flood? What will it cost Him to go visit the people and show some emotion support while He instructs the relevant government agencies to respond adequately? The emergency funds appropriated in the 2012 budget, what are they met for?

The truth remains that GEJ has left a soured taste in the mouth of those of us from the Niger Delta and We are serious disappointed in Him and His government. Like He has been rightly told in Brazil, after He leaves that office, it is Him who will live with that tag of a "Trainee President" and His conscience will forever accuse Him because He is failing to do what is right!

Hey my frnd note this handle and dont respond to my comment if you do not know wot you are talking about.

Am curious though, could you intimidate me plz of d Engineering work that would protect road infrastructure along d path of two major rivers whose depth have risen to bw 10-15m which is d worst levels in a 100 yrs? U could also plz tell me after you would have finished describing this infrastructure miracle, how GEJ would have possibly built it under 2 yrs along d entire length of Niger, Benue and other major rivers in d country? You cud also go ahead and tell why many of d 'advanced' countries in d world- Britain, US, China, Japan, Australia etc- experience worst floods(including flooded roads) this yr, some even as recent as ysterday- are they not aware of this 'infrastructure' of yours? I will be waiting 4 dis wonderful exposition of yours.

2nd, who told you d FG have not been responding to d disaster? Did you read d comment that you are responding to? Who have been providing meteorological info on dis disaster to the public and state govts since last month and subsequently deploying d emergency agencies? Some of you guys would not have any clue about what is going on but just come into a discussion and start spitting rubbish.....

The only point that i agree with is that all d various responses going on now(from NEMA, SEMAs and various NGOs) should NOW be consolidated and Coordinated in one national 'office'/effort, perhaps d army called out and d President should return home to lead d process(doing everything to help d victims should be the uttermost sentiment in d minds of all of us instead of trying to play politics with their sufferings)
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by sunkoye: 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2012
dayokanu:

Show any interest because any sensitive President would have visited the people in the areas affected at least. Lokoja flooding is over a week now. You are an American would any American president ignore an incident of such magnitude?

And regarding the Joe Biden comments, its to show you there is nothing ridiculous about the ACN comment. America a country of several century democracy still attack their leaders using similar verbiage.

So when Jonathan is showing the attributes of a trainee, Should the ACN say otherwise?

What is the right reason and ight circumstance to criticize? You mean bombing in Bauchi is not enough reason or Flooding in the 2 biggest Nigerian rivers destroying life and properties is not big enough a circumstance?

Fly back 5,000miles, How many hours would that take? Are you saying if a bomb explodes in America killing people and Obama was in Korea or even in the Space, he wont fly back? even if its 50,000 miles?
ACN used “Trainee”, ME I use –“Recruitment Error”!
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by zombader(m): 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2012
How as this reduced the size of tinubu's eyeballs?
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by IncomeTutor: 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2012
Nigeria is difficult to govern because we have
BIG BOYS and MEN who have tasted governance
and corruption and they have formed a cult
status.

They will never want us to see the light unless
there is revolution that will eliminate them.

If a man who steals your precious item joins you
to search for the lost gem, you will never find
it. Believe me!
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by vislabraye(m): 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2012
Hypocrisy in the highest order. Is Nuhu Ribadu better? Or Hell Ruffai. Which of them has experience in being the president?
Was Obama an experienced president before being elected?
What about the ACN governors?
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by lukkie(m): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2012
Calling him a TRAINEE PRESIDENT is actually very kind. We all know he's worse than that.
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by dayokanu(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2012
vislabraye: Hypocrisy in the highest order. Is Nuhu Ribadu better? Or Hell Ruffai. Which of them has experience in being the president?
Was Obama an experienced president before being elected?
What about the ACN governors?

None of the people you mentioned would ignore the pressing domestic needs and disasters to be gallivanting all over the globe
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by thelastPope(m): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2012
Is there anything like a professional president? #justasking
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by vislabraye(m): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2012
dayokanu:

None of the people you mentioned would ignore the pressing domestic needs and disasters to be gallivanting all over the globe

You can't tell yet. OBJ was the greatest globetrotter when he was in power.
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by divinelove(m): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2012
Acn and their non constructive critisms, they shld profer solutions ie if they ve any
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by dayokanu(m): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2012
vislabraye:

You can't tell yet. OBJ was the greatest globetrotter when he was in power.

As useless as OBJ was, I cant remember a time when there was a disaster and OBJ jetted out. Can you remind us of one instance?

The following day after Oke-afa canal disaster OBj was there. but Jonathan told us that after almost 2 yrs of BokoHaram he has never been to Maiduguri
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by jidestar: 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2012
Novitiate RETARDEEN! LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki And Ekweremadu’s Marriage Of Convenience Might Not Last – Sen Sodangi / 2019 Elections: Atiku In Negotiations With PDP / Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.