Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (15132 Views)

ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Femi Gbajabiamila, ACN Role Model, Is A Felon In The USA / ACN Governors Are Fake Progressives - Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by fitzmayowa: 1:45am On Sep 28, 2012
Aladinn:

Very idi.o.tic of you. I mean your reasoning. How can they unseat PDP now when it's not yet 2015? What you call 'senseless noise' is actually a tool at working on the minds of the electorate against PDP. By the way, how old are you?
Must you always come to nairaland to show your stup.idity. *hisses and walks away from senseless ACN fo0l*
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by pawa4ul: 5:37am On Sep 28, 2012
grin grin grin grin ; ABEG LEAVE MY PRESIDO ALONE. HE IS LOOKING FOR HIS SHOES
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by SweetMouth(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
Dis Guy

which party is patriotic?

Which party has been giving constructive criticism?

why is this particular president so obsessed with insult, were the previous president getting pat on the back or perhaps because they were abokis its okay to wallop them left right and centre? [/quote]

I don't know of another President or leader in the world that would be receiving much insult as he is and still be calm and calculated... maybe u know some, but I'll u to mention just 1 (including urself).
We Nigerians must learn to respect our leaders if we want them to perform well period!
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by DisGuy: 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
SweetMouth: Dis Guy

I don't know of another President or leader in the world that would be receiving much insult as he is and still be calm and calculated... maybe u know some, but I'll u to mention just 1 (including urself).
We Nigerians must learn to respect our leaders if we want them to perform well period!

Gordon Brown
Bush
Obama
Putin
etc

these people just go on with the job (exfept for putin) they werent obsessed with being the most 'praised', they answered their critics and responded as well as they can to criticism, you dont respect people just for the sake of it!
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by bubadaniel13: 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
Dis Guy:

Gordon Brown
Bush
Obama
Putin
etc

these people just go on with the job (exfept for putin) they werent obsessed with being the most 'praised', they answered their critics and responded as well as they can to criticism, you dont respect people just for the sake of it!
not the way some people on this platform are disrespecting the President,at least he is our leader,the opposition parties who think they are more saintly than than GEJ,opposition is abt presenting facts on ground not abusing an exalted office like that of a President,GEJ is our symbol we must respect him.
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by ubandire(m): 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
Lai Mohammed?funny times indeed!Coming from a man who represents this kinda party:But beyond the party’s puritanic posture on national issues, many political observers in Nigeria complain about the absence of internal democracy within its fold especially when it comes to vying for its tickets to contest elections. In this interview, Mohammed defended the party’s position on the fuel subsidy controversy and its modus operandi in determining the choice of its candidates. He specifically narrated the process that produced Oluwarotimi Akeredolu as governorship candidate of the party in the election scheduled to hold on October 20 in Ondo State. He justified what many regard as imposition of candidates by the national leader of the party, Bola Ahmed Tinubu. His words:

“If you want to hang a dog, call it a bad name. I think there is nowhere in the world where a son does not live on his father’s political pedigree to run for office provided he has qualification and the capacity. For crying out aloud, Bola Ahmed Tinubu can grow successors, not just within Lagos State but made leaders everywhere in Osun, Ogun, Ekiti, Oyo, Adamawa, Benue and Akwa /Ibom.

This great Hypocrite of our time also had this answer to this question: Why is it that you leaders of ACN don’t believe in primaries? There is nowhere in our (party) constitution that there are primaries. What we have in our constitution is nomination exercise.

In our nomination exercise, we try to be very equitable and very fair. Every party is different from the other party. What you tag internal democracy in your own party may not be the way we do it in our own party. From what I have explained to you, is there anything fairer and more democratic from what we have done? Supposing we say let us hold primaries and you now pick Olu Agunloye, would it be fair to all concerned giving the fact that the last time governorship was zoned to the north it went to an Akoko man and the senator is from Akoko.

When would we learn to stop listening to these hypocrites who have not asked ikuforiji to resign,but have asked gemade to resign for an allegation against the son?Where are heading to if we keep listening to these desperate hypocrites who will stop at nothing to be in power and expanding their 'colonies'.
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by DuduNegro: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
An intern among Presidents...... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians / Nigerian Files Lawsuit To Compel Senate To Ascertain Buhari’s Health Status . / Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.