Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

PLEASE Where Do I Get Daily Job Or Labor Job Here In Lagos? Help! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PLEASE Where Do I Get Daily Job Or Labor Job Here In Lagos? Help! (14009 Views)

I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony / Daily Job Vacancy Updates / Daily Job Vacancies (19/08/2014) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE Where Do I Get Daily Job Or Labor Job Here In Lagos? Help! by thankyou247(m): 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2012
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR JOB FOR LONG NOW AND HAVE BEEN SCAMMED THE SMALL CHANGE WEY I GET BY SO CALL JOB AGENTS.
THROUGH I HAVE LEARNED LOTS OF SKILLS...SUCH AS INFO MARKETING, INTERNET BUSINESSES, AND SOME OTHERS. BUT NEEDED SOME CASH TO START UP AND NOT ONLY TO EMPOWER MYSELF BUT TO OTHERS TOO. I VOWED NEVER TO STEAL, CHEAT OR BEG FOR MONEY..I BELIEVE IN WORKING FOR MYSELF AND BECOME A MAN OF MY OWN.
THAT'S WHY I LOOK FOR HELP FROM YOU NAIRALANDERS. NOT TO GIVE ME FREE MONEY BUT WORK FOR YOU OR ANY THING AT ALL I CAN DO SO I CAN MAKE CASH. NOW I HAVE NO MONEY TO START ANY OF WHAT I HAVE LEARN.

PLZ WHERE CAN I GET A DAY JOB TO DO HERE IN LAGOS. I STAY WITHIN EGBEDA AND IKOTUN-EGBE? EVEN IF IT IS NOT AN OFFICE WORK. I WOULDN'T MIND IF IT IS DAILY LABOR JOB. Please connect with your brother. I no wan die of hunger.
Re: PLEASE Where Do I Get Daily Job Or Labor Job Here In Lagos? Help! by pafestula(m): 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2012
This is so touching, how I wish u re in FCT or close by.. Anyway best of luck Bro!
Re: PLEASE Where Do I Get Daily Job Or Labor Job Here In Lagos? Help! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2012
thankyou247: I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR JOB FOR LONG NOW AND HAVE BEEN SCAMMED THE SMALL CHANGE WEY I GET BY SO CALL JOB AGENTS.
THROUGH I HAVE LEARNED LOTS OF SKILLS...SUCH AS INFO MARKETING, INTERNET BUSINESSES, AND SOME OTHERS. BUT NEEDED SOME CASH TO START UP AND NOT ONLY TO EMPOWER MYSELF BUT TO OTHERS TOO. I VOWED NEVER TO STEAL, CHEAT OR BEG FOR MONEY..I BELIEVE IN WORKING FOR MYSELF AND BECOME A MAN OF MY OWN.
THAT'S WHY I LOOK FOR HELP FROM YOU NAIRALANDERS. NOT TO GIVE ME FREE MONEY BUT WORK FOR YOU OR ANY THING AT ALL I CAN DO SO I CAN MAKE CASH. NOW I HAVE NO MONEY TO START ANY OF WHAT I HAVE LEARN.

PLZ WHERE CAN I GET A DAY JOB TO DO HERE IN LAGOS. I STAY WITHIN EGBEDA AND IKOTUN-EGBE? EVEN IF IT IS NOT AN OFFICE WORK. I WOULDN'T MIND IF IT IS DAILY LABOR JOB. Please connect with your brother. I no wan die of hunger.

SPINE CITY LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANING
SERVICES IS NOW HIRING MARKETERS WITH
EXPERIENCES IN LAUNDRY/DRY CLEANING
SERVICES ALL OVER LAGOS. WE OFFER BOTH
HOME PICK UP AND DELIVERY. WE HAVE ALL THE
LATEST MACHINES IN THE LAUNDRY BUSINESS
AND WE ARE LOOKING TO GROW THE COMPANY
WITH THE HELP OF MARKETERS WHO WILL BRING
IN MORE CUSTOMERS TO PATRONIZE OUR
SERVICES.
STARTING SALARY IS N15,000 And you get N1000
for transport every week + You could get
commissions at the end of every month
DEPENDING on how well you do in a month and
how many customers patronized the company
through you as a Marketer. Interested parties
should APPLY IN PERSON or send a CV to SPINE
CITY LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANING SERVICES
LTD. : 2/3 GODMON ESTATE, OKOTA ROAD by
OKOTA ROUND ABOUT, LAGOS. Phone:
08078880591, 08109602390. Email:
spinecitylaundry@yahoo.com

Please contact the poster, @least its better than nothing for now till a better offer comes your way.
Goodluck
Re: PLEASE Where Do I Get Daily Job Or Labor Job Here In Lagos? Help! by BAAD(m): 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2012
Re: PLEASE Where Do I Get Daily Job Or Labor Job Here In Lagos? Help! by thankyou247(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2012
pafestula: This is so touching, how I wish u re in FCT or close by.. Anyway best of luck Bro!
Thanks for youmy brother for your concern and ur wishes.i live in lagos.i believe i will be fine soon. this is just a challenge for me now.
Re: PLEASE Where Do I Get Daily Job Or Labor Job Here In Lagos? Help! by thankyou247(m): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2012
kodeblurr:

SPINE CITY LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANING
SERVICES IS NOW HIRING MARKETERS WITH
EXPERIENCES IN LAUNDRY/DRY CLEANING
SERVICES ALL OVER LAGOS. WE OFFER BOTH
HOME PICK UP AND DELIVERY. WE HAVE ALL THE
LATEST MACHINES IN THE LAUNDRY BUSINESS
AND WE ARE LOOKING TO GROW THE COMPANY
WITH THE HELP OF MARKETERS WHO WILL BRING
IN MORE CUSTOMERS TO PATRONIZE OUR
SERVICES.
STARTING SALARY IS N15,000 And you get N1000
for transport every week + You could get
commissions at the end of every month
DEPENDING on how well you do in a month and
how many customers patronized the company
through you as a Marketer. Interested parties
should APPLY IN PERSON or send a CV to SPINE
CITY LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANING SERVICES
LTD. : 2/3 GODMON ESTATE, OKOTA ROAD by
OKOTA ROUND ABOUT, LAGOS. Phone:
08078880591, 08109602390. Email:
spinecitylaundry@yahoo.com

Please contact the poster, @least its better than nothing for now till a better offer comes your way.
Goodluck

@kodeblurr,I WILL GIVE THIS A TRY..LIKE YOU SAID HALF BREAD IS BETTER THAN NONE. THANKS FOR POSTING.
Re: PLEASE Where Do I Get Daily Job Or Labor Job Here In Lagos? Help! by thankyou247(m): 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2012
BAAD: @thankyou247
i ‎​am also in your shoe somebody described a place for me call me on 08030745545
I WILL GIVE YOU A CALL TO SEE HOW YOU CAN BE AS BENEFIT TO ME. I MADE A VOW TO MY GOD MANY YRS BACK...NEVER TO STEAL OR ROB...AND NO SITUATION WILL MAKE ME BREAK THAT VOW. I ADVICE EVERYONE WHO CARES TO HELP SOME1 LIKE ME WHO IS OPEN TO RENDER A SERVICE IN EXCHANGE OF CASH. B/C YOU NEVER KNOW WHO WILL FALL AS HIS OR HER VICTIM...IT BE U OR YOUR LOVE ONE.
That's the truth.
Re: PLEASE Where Do I Get Daily Job Or Labor Job Here In Lagos? Help! by thankyou247(m): 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2012
THANK YOU ALL SO FAR! STILL LOOKING FORWARD FOR ANY OTHER ONES AVAILABLE.. I WOULD MIND IF THE WORK IS CLEANING YOUR HOUSE OR DOING YOUR DOMESTIC WORK FOR YOU. AM FIT AND CAPABLE OF THAT AND NEVER BE ASHAMED TO WORK FOR MONEY. OR YOU KNOW SOME1 WHO NEEDS IT AND YOU CAN REFER ME TO. CONTACT ME: MY EMAIL IS: freestuffsonnet@yahoo.com OR TEXT ME ON 08090504449
Re: PLEASE Where Do I Get Daily Job Or Labor Job Here In Lagos? Help! by ifyalways(f): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2012
Last week, someone was looking for receptionists, cleaners etc for a hotel at Akowonjo.

Last week too, there were vacancies posted here for a nursery school @ ikotun.
Re: PLEASE Where Do I Get Daily Job Or Labor Job Here In Lagos? Help! by joesoxh: 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
Gimp Fabricare. Ojodu and Akute center is hiring only qualified drycleaners and ironing machine operators. If you are interested call: 08034543007 or email j08034543007 now . .thank you. MGT
Re: PLEASE Where Do I Get Daily Job Or Labor Job Here In Lagos? Help! by BoldCL(m): 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2013
thankyou247: I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR JOB FOR LONG NOW AND HAVE BEEN SCAMMED THE SMALL CHANGE WEY I GET BY SO CALL JOB AGENTS.

My brother is only God that will help us.

I am in the same both with you.

Have learnt about importation in small scale, ecommerce, export and import brokerage business e.t.c but money to start is the problem.

Have searched for work since last year.

If there is job am available. To add, am good with the computer.

Nairalanders, help us.

Here is my email: orangewaves.snl@gmail.com
Re: PLEASE Where Do I Get Daily Job Or Labor Job Here In Lagos? Help! by Victorwinger: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2018
Am Victor from kogi state but lived in Lagos a footballer looking for sponsor am financially down I need fund please if you can help me raise money for sponsorship I will be greaful this is my account details no amount is too small God bless you as you help Account number 2070317905 /bank uba /Account type savings /Account name Atuluku Victor.
Re: PLEASE Where Do I Get Daily Job Or Labor Job Here In Lagos? Help! by Direct123(m): 11:19am On Sep 24, 2018
pafestula:
This is so touching, how I wish u re in FCT or close by.. Anyway best of luck Bro!
Please bro am also having the same challenges here in abuja,i stay around lugbe,kindly help a brother please...
Re: PLEASE Where Do I Get Daily Job Or Labor Job Here In Lagos? Help! by nhurhetee(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2018
Can you work as a cashier in a bet9ja shop in mushin, the pay is 15k monthly plus incentives you take home daily. A friend of mine needs workers in his new shop. If yes, message me on 07085299080.

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE Where Do I Get Daily Job Or Labor Job Here In Lagos? Help! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
pls can anyone refer me to any hotel jobs around Ogba Ikeja axis.. be it bar man, receptionist. I will gladly appreciate..my whatsapp number is 08029466655
Re: PLEASE Where Do I Get Daily Job Or Labor Job Here In Lagos? Help! by bethelNigeria: 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
JOB TITLE: MARKETING EXECUTIVE

A reputable organization requires the service of a seasoned and professional marketer for immediate employment, whose aim is to maximize profits through developing sales strategies by promoting products, services or ideas and must give day to day activities report to their supervisors.

KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
• Degree in marketing would be an added advantage
• Previous experience in similar role
• Understanding of customers segmentation
• Good teamwork skills
• Communication skills
• Adaptability
• Good organization and planning skills
• Creativity
• Commercial awareness
• Numerical skills and writing reports

RESPONSIBILITIES
• Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication for the product
• Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communication
• Understanding the product and customer’s segmentation.
• Compiling reports and organizing events and product exhibition
• Monitoring performance and managing campaign on social media and other platforms
• Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.

QUALIFICATIONS

OND, HND, BSC.

Interested Applicant should forward their application with details to bethelmendelscareer@gmail.com.
Interested candidate living in the axis of Ogba, Abulegba, Oshodi, Egbeda, Ojota Ikeja and environ will be an added advantage.
Re: PLEASE Where Do I Get Daily Job Or Labor Job Here In Lagos? Help! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
nhurhetee:
Can you work as a cashier in a bet9ja shop in mushin, the pay is 15k monthly plus incentives you take home daily. A friend of mine needs workers in his new shop. If yes, message me on 07085299080.

pls help out
Re: PLEASE Where Do I Get Daily Job Or Labor Job Here In Lagos? Help! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
TNezer:
pls can anyone refer me to any hotel jobs around Ogba Ikeja axis.. be it bar man, receptionist. I will gladly appreciate..my whatsapp number is 08029466655

pls help out
Re: PLEASE Where Do I Get Daily Job Or Labor Job Here In Lagos? Help! by Direct123(m): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hello House,

Please help me with any job around abuja environs,i have ND in business Admin,am tired of staying at home,The little change i have with me,the so call job finder agent have collected it from me, please help even if it is a factory related job.

Thank You.
Re: PLEASE Where Do I Get Daily Job Or Labor Job Here In Lagos? Help! by BinaryOptions(m): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
I stay in Abuja with similar challenge. I wouldn't mind the available offer. Thanks
Re: PLEASE Where Do I Get Daily Job Or Labor Job Here In Lagos? Help! by BinaryOptions(m): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
pafestula:

stay in Abuja with similar challenge. I wouldn't mind the available offer. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainees Programme 2015 / 2016 / Nigerian Army Dssc 2013 Form Out? / Massive Vacancies @ Stanbic Ibtc Bank!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.