Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Can I Make Dollars Daily Through Facebook? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Can I Make Dollars Daily Through Facebook? (835 Views)

Today $50 Dollars Daily Into Your Bank Accounts With Only $5. 100% Certified / How Can I Make Dollars Daily With My Facebook Account / Scraping Dollars Daily Via Online $$ Crude Oil $$trading (2) (3) (4)

Can I Make Dollars Daily Through Facebook? by NICEMAN01: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2012
HELLO GUYS HOW CAN I MAKE DOLLAS THROUGH FACEBOOK? PLS GUYS PUT ME THROUGH.
Re: Can I Make Dollars Daily Through Facebook? by juliebest(f): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2012
Advertise any product you have through facebook, when people buy, you make your money- dollar, naira or pounds, depending on the currency you are selling in.
Re: Can I Make Dollars Daily Through Facebook? by edgewaysnet: 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2012
Dear friend if you want info on how to make dollars through Facebook.all you need is a complete guild that will help you through. if you really need this ebook you can reach me through my Email add @ edgewaysnet@gmail.com. but will cost you a token. and that is all.
Re: Can I Make Dollars Daily Through Facebook? by ogedanny: 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
My Bro: DO Not BE deceived. Making Money on Facebook is not as easy as you think.Your friends needs to see you as an expert in your field before they spend money on your products.

Pick a Niche, Post regularly on your wall and once you see interest, redirect them to your wall and offer your package.
Re: Can I Make Dollars Daily Through Facebook? by analo: 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
Word of adv, dnt pay or write anybody who claims to show u,dey should share wht eva bleeped info dey av hia n like d oda poster said,get a product,post or advertise on ur wall n make sells shikena... Information marketting my nyash no b for Naija

Why Many Fail In Forex Trading And How You Can Be An Elite Trader / Own A Land&prperty Today At Ark Wood, Take Away Price 900,00 Per Plot / Get Your Face Smooth, Shining And Fresh Within 72 Hours With Bioskin

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8