Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America (176282 Views)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / What Stops Nigeria From Having A Diversity Visa Lottery Program? / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2012
tosrich: I have finally gotten my GREEN CARD just after less than 3weeks to arrival in america.... Son of Man can now make the money...........azonto dance.

Congratulations tosrich
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by tosrich(m): 1:45am On Nov 02, 2012
House pls. whats the best means of searching for Jobs in Minnesota state or a reliable web site...
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:41am On Nov 02, 2012
tosrich: House pls. whats the best means of searching for Jobs in Minnesota state or a reliable web site...

tosrich I will advice you locate(1)the job board or career center in your location;you can access all vacancies within your jurisdiction, meet with people, have access to photocopy machine,computer with internet facilities and also get help in writing a new resume at the place.(2) Find all employment agency e.g kelly services,microtech,...closer to you and register with them (3)check monster.com,indeed.com for company hiring recently and visit the company website to fill the amplication online, also check this link for a lead https://statejobs.doer.state.mn.us/JobPosting
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by teemola(f): 9:51am On Nov 02, 2012
tosrich: House pls. whats the best means of searching for Jobs in Minnesota state or a reliable web site...

This may also help http://minnesotajobs.com/
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by bobshina: 11:42am On Nov 03, 2012
adesojiaderemi , temmytanny
pls which state in d us is a bit easier to get a job . hnd statistics; experienced in webdesigning & a little grafic design knowledge ; general computer repairs knowledge ; administrative officer in a univerity in 9ja. pls where can i fit in with any of these knowledge? my host is in ny.
your response will b highly appreciated
thnk u
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 11:52am On Nov 03, 2012
bobshina: adesojiaderemi , temmytanny
pls which state in d us is a bit easier to get a job . hnd statistics; experienced in webdesigning & a little grafic design knowledge ; general computer repairs knowledge ; administrative officer in a univerity in 9ja. pls where can i fit in with any of these knowledge? my host is in ny.
thnk u
pls check here or go to pg of this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1058937/diversity-visa-immigrant-welcome-america/4
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by nifty: 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2012
@bobshina getting a work in new york is very frustrating you would stay at home for atleast 6months and you would almost die of boredom because your host would be going to work and all you would be doing is eating and watching tv too much people in new york and there are many people that wants the jobs but in new york you wouldnt miss home that much its similar to lagos lots of nigerians and stuff 2 weeks moving out of new york cause i was sick of not getting a job i moved to virginia i had 2 jobs hanging on me already and another thing hnd in nigeria is equivalent to bsc here so make sure you apply for your transcript to be evaluated by wes do it urself before leaving ohh.........cause that the shiyt am in now my school is really f**king me up in getting my transcript here................

1 Like

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2012
nifty: @bobshina getting a work in new york is very frustrating you would stay at home for atleast 6months and you would almost die of boredom because your host would be going to work and all you would be doing is eating and watching tv too much people in new york and there are many people that wants the jobs but in new york you wouldnt miss home that much its similar to lagos lots of nigerians and stuff 2 weeks moving out of new york cause i was sick of not getting a job i moved to virginia i had 2 jobs hanging on me already and another thing hnd in nigeria is equivalent to bsc here so make sure you apply for your transcript to be evaluated by wes do it urself before leaving ohh.........cause that the shiyt am in now my school is really f**king me up in getting my transcript here................

pls my question,cant u get a good job without ur transcript and i did thougt that hnd is equivalent to an associate degree according to my research.i beg reply.enjoy ur weekend
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by bobshina: 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2012
nifty: @bobshina getting a work in new york is very frustrating you would stay at home for atleast 6months and you would almost die of boredom because your host would be going to work and all you would be doing is eating and watching tv too much people in new york and there are many people that wants the jobs but in new york you wouldnt miss home that much its similar to lagos lots of nigerians and stuff 2 weeks moving out of new york cause i was sick of not getting a job i moved to virginia i had 2 jobs hanging on me already and another thing hnd in nigeria is equivalent to bsc here so make sure you apply for your transcript to be evaluated by wes do it urself before leaving ohh.........cause that the shiyt am in now my school is really f**king me up in getting my transcript here................

Thank you nifty. i'll quickly start the transcript processing as suggested.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by abosedekolawole(f): 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2012
[/b][/color][color=#770077][b] is there a direct flight from lagos to pennsylvania n how much is it? Also wen is wages paid for low jobs in us?
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Greylist: 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2012
@Nifty is right.... staying in NEW YORK or NEW JERSEY in term of job is very frustrating for new naija... u can stay home for more than 6 months without getting any work at all... even the low pay...
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:39pm On Nov 03, 2012
bobshina: adesojiaderemi , temmytanny
thnk u

It is easier to get job in the under-listed places in US according to recent report on rate of unemployment,but I believe wherever you go God is more than able.Where I reside is not even on the list but God proves himself in my life and is going to do it for you too.You have a good prospect with Computer knowledge and web design but do you have any recognized Certification to back it up? that is very important. With or without certification I believe you will surely get a job that will take care of you and your family.
1. Austin, Texas

2. Omaha, Nebraska

3. Boulder, Colorado

4. Boise, Idaho

5. San Francisco, California

6. Charlotte, North Carolina
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2012
I Hate 9ja:

pls my question,cant u get a good job without ur transcript and i did thougt that hnd is equivalent to an associate degree according to my research.i beg reply.enjoy ur weekend

HND is not equivalent to associate degree it is National diploma.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by bobshina: 12:18am On Nov 04, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

It is easier to get job in the under-listed places in US according to recent report on rate of unemployment,but I believe wherever you go God is more than able.Where I reside is not even on the list but God proves himself in my life and is going to do it for you too.You have a good prospect with Computer knowledge and web design but do you have any recognized Certification to back it up? that is very important. With or without certification I believe you will surely get a job that will take care of you and your family.
1. Austin, Texas

2. Omaha, Nebraska

3. Boulder, Colorado

4. Boise, Idaho

5. San Francisco, California

6. Charlotte, North Carolina

Thank so much for this info and words of encouragement.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

HND is not equivalent to associate degree it is National diploma.
then i think the best thing for me is to go back to school and study if i make to u.s.a.i prefer nursing than medcine,coz am afraid to operate having watched how a C.S operation is carried out
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
Pls house @ temmy,adesoji and others,why is it that the whole dv winning visa collection is only processed in lagos only and not abuja
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by brightmon: 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
I Hate 9ja: Pls house @ temmy,adesoji and others,why is it that the whole dv winning visa collection is only processed in lagos only and not abuja
All Immigrant VISA is processed is lagos.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
brightmon:
All Immigrant VISA is processed is lagos.
thanks for ur reply.i do appreciate it.be ready coz u wld be selected.thats my msg 4u
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 7:45am On Nov 05, 2012
I Hate 9ja:
thanks for ur reply.i do appreciate it.be ready coz u wld be selected.thats my msg 4u

Selected? my guy is already accredited.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2012
ELECTION DAY!

1 Like

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 1:51am On Nov 06, 2012
Election between BRONCO BAMA and MITT ROMNEY.

OBAMA ON MY MIND BUT I CANT VOTE, oma se ooooo
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:47am On Nov 06, 2012
temmytanny: Election between BRONCO BAMA and MITT ROMNEY.

OBAMA ON MY MIND BUT I CANT VOTE, oma se ooooo

The D-Day is tomorrow, the election is really a dead a heat, I have been following all day long with the latest Polls and early votes, it is very narrow but all towards a victory for Obama.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 5:20am On Nov 06, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

The D-Day is tomorrow, the election is really a dead a heat, I have been following all day long with the latest Polls and early votes, it is very narrow but all towards a victory for Obama.

yes
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 6:19am On Nov 06, 2012
temmytanny: yes

The president made an emotional speech tonight and I grab this from him "no matter who you are, no matter where you come from, no matter what's your last name , you can make it if you try".

1 Like

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Leripa(m): 6:39am On Nov 06, 2012
GOD BLESS AMERICA.

1 Like

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by atseyi(m): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2012
[quote author=adesojiaderemi@]

Congratulations tosrich[/quote

Congrat Bro...
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Tiwanna(f): 10:28am On Nov 06, 2012
God make obama win oo, God bless America, temmy u can vote 4 president Obama via prayer. am keeping my fingers crossed, this one way t.b Joshua dey talk say the polls go tight 4 am. say even if him win sef na small tin him go take pass Romney.

1 Like

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:08am On Nov 06, 2012
Tiwanna: God make obama win oo, God bless America, temmy u can vote 4 president Obama via prayer. am keeping my fingers crossed, this one way t.b Joshua dey talk say the polls go tight 4 am. say even if him win sef na small tin him go take pass Romney.

TB Joshua said that?that is not a Prophecy he must have been following the polls too.

1 Like

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Tiwanna(f): 11:39am On Nov 06, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

TB Joshua said that?that is not a Prophecy he must have been following the polls too.

i hope so, cuz he was prophesying seriously concerning the nation america.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2012
Tiwanna: God make obama win oo, God bless America, temmy u can vote 4 president Obama via prayer. am keeping my fingers crossed, this one way t.b Joshua dey talk say the polls go tight 4 am. say even if him win sef na small tin him go take pass Romney.
T B joshua too dey guess?
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Leripa(m): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2012
Tiwanna:

i hope so, cuz he was prophesying seriously concerning the nation america.

America is an 'organised' nation. Maybe the guy has been following the pre-election polls, thereby assisting his permutations and combinations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (88) (Reply)

Lies Of Nigerians Living In America / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.