Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:40 PM

Nigerian Musicians That Have The Music Sense - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Musicians That Have The Music Sense (1440 Views)

8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 / 2015 Top 20 Richest Nigerian Musicians, See Their Net Worth / Grammy:list Of Nigeria Musicians That Can Win The GRAMMY AWARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Musicians That Have The Music Sense by jerrymania(m): 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2008
I've been thinking lately of Nigerian Musicians that have Music sense not just copy copy or overlifting thing, or "shake ur yansh" music them.
in my list are Faze, Sunny Nneji, Timaya, Styl Plus, 2face ,Obiwon, Asa, Sasha, Jeremiah Gyang, 9nice, Lord of Ajasa (though i aint Yoruba).
I wont add TY Bello yet, ive only heard Greenland.

So who makes sense to you?

Anyone has Abosede by Sunny Nneji, Jeremiah Gyang-Ka'un Allah? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee giv i t to me. 'll appreciate smiley
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Have The Music Sense by eneyi(f): 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2008
u've got to believe in TYBello, she,s one of those upcoming artiste we need to appreciate
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Have The Music Sense by sect(m): 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2008
Jerry i'll send Abosede as an attachment to your email .As for topic i'll go with everyone u listed plus Sound Sultan,Paul Play,TY Bello and Resonance
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Have The Music Sense by Baro(m): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2008
@ Poster,

2 very popular, award-winning  artistes are conspicuosly missing from your list, it's obvious this thread is targeted at DBANJ & PSQUARE lipsrsealed Abeg oo wetin dem do me you? atleast you move your body to their jams, abi?
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Have The Music Sense by jerrymania(m): 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2008
sect:

Jerry i'll send Abosede as an attachment to your email .As for topic i'll go with everyone u listed plus Sound Sultan,Paul Play,TY Bello and Resonance

Oh Lurrd! you r great. anticipating and seriously patient. why would i forget Sound Sultan. Paul Play has talent. Resonance didnt so well in their "Controversy" album but Dosa was the bomb in that album. well i've only heard one song from TY Bello, so i cant assume yet.

wheres my abosede?? wink
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Have The Music Sense by jerrymania(m): 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2008
Baro:

@ Poster,

2 very popular, award-winning artistes are conspicuosly missing from your list, it's obvious this thread is targeted at DBANJ & PSQUARE lipsrsealed Abeg oo wetin them do me you? atleast you move your body to their jams, abi?

why hasnt talib kweli been successful commercially even wen widly known as a very tight lyricist? i'm not speaking of t.v and camera magic here, i'm talking about artists who makes sense in their music (and also their personality).
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Have The Music Sense by Baro(m): 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2008
Meaning? go ahead hit the nail on it's head cool
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Have The Music Sense by jerrymania(m): 11:54pm On Jan 15, 2008
Baro:

Meaning? go ahead hit the nail on it's head cool

uh uh orofofo i wont call names tongue
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Have The Music Sense by Baro(m): 12:09am On Jan 16, 2008
hahahahaha, but i already mentioned the names, almost everybody know they dont make sense, but they still lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Have The Music Sense by spottie(m): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2008
ty bello is the best
go listen 2 her album
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Have The Music Sense by sect(m): 10:40am On Jan 16, 2008
Jerry i sent the song to ur mail (j.asemota@gmail.com), av you recieved it?
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Have The Music Sense by joochet: 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2008
@u all
don,t know wat u are doing
song thatmake sense
just try n look 4 a gospel thread
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Have The Music Sense by Baro(m): 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2008
@ Joo chet,
Music mustnt be gospel or religious before i would make sense. Preaching or teaching morals in a religious form is different from making sense, gospel music mostly does the former, any kind of music could make sense,ok
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Have The Music Sense by jerrymania(m): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2008
@ sect

thanks bro.sorry 4 stoping by so late. u made my day. feelin that track even now. u are d bomb. wink
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Have The Music Sense by sect(m): 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2008
@Jerry You're welcome.
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Have The Music Sense by jerrymania(m): 11:24pm On Jan 16, 2008
@ sect

if u still have "GOOD" nigerian music,u could pls send me some. but let me know the ones you have. thanks brov.

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend Best Local Radio Stations In Naija For Lastest Naija Music: / A Thread For Radio Biafra London / VIDEO: Darey Art Alade – Asiko Ft Jozi, Ice Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.