Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office (13642 Views)

12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB / GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja / Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by thelastPope(m): 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
solomon111: if you dont know and appreciate who blair and rice are,then you dont deserve to post in the section.
Besides some of the most clueless and daft post i have ever seen in NL were from you.

Don't mind the dunce! He is an illiterate! Imagine him referring to the "fear of the unknown" as who? And still going on to comment that GEJ missed it! Honestly I don't blame people like Beaf for leaving NL. It has been hijacked by kids and ignoramus! I feel ashamed posting sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by ujchief(m): 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2012
solomon111: if you dont know and appreciate who blair and rice are,then you dont deserve to post in the section.
Besides some of the most clueless and daft post i have ever seen in NL were from you.
inferiority complex at its worst! So we should shit on pant b'cos of a dinner wit Rice and eba? An event made posible by our tax payers money? Gej fidgets at the sight of westerners, thats how he promised the asians that boko haram wil end in june.
Nanscenze!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2012
thelastPope:

First of all you are shouting! That's a sign of inferiority complex and lack of self confidence. Secondly my dear, Tinubu or El Rufai are incapable of telling the truth! To allege that is outright falsehood. Thirdly, you still cannoy point to what is wrong in GEJ's statement. So that leaves what you have posted as utter garbage! Lawma is highly needed here to do their job!
SHUT YOUR FILTH SPEWING HOLE THAT YOU LABEL A MOUTH,I WILL DO WHAT I WISH,ALL FALSEHOOD THAT TINUBU AND RUFAI SPEW IS MORE TRUTH THAN U WILL EVER KNOW,THIRDLY WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK.
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2012
ujchief:
thats how he promised the asians that boko haram wil end in june.
Nanscenze!
Did he now,the psychology of the man!hmm we are so sc.rewed
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by 1Dray(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2012
achi4u: guy sharap! do you what we are missing as nigerias because of this man?,yes I voted for him but "he's a bad market",so I can't continue to order for that same bad goods(gej)

Methink if there is any one that is a bad market any day, it's certainly ur aged governor that is been held captive and controlled by an illiterate tout called Chiboy (a lil boy 4 dt matter). I weep for that State! Ur problems are caused by ur governor.
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by 1Dray(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2012
achi4u: guy sharap! do you what we are missing as nigerias because of this man?,yes I voted for him but "he's a bad market",so I can't continue to order for that same bad goods(gej)

Methink if there is any one that is a bad market any day, it's certainly ur aged governor that is been held captive and controlled by an illiterate tout called Chiboy (a lil boy 4 dt matter). I weep for that State! Ur problems are caused by ur governor.
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by thelastPope(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2012
ehie:
Did he now,the psychology of the man!hmm we are so sc.rewed

Finally, you have spoken one truth! You are indeed sc.rewed! You don't even realise half of it, believe me!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2012
thelastPope:

Finally, you have spoken one truth! You are indeed sc.rewed! You don't even realise half of it, believe me!
Like you are too,except i have an edge over you,i know it and you dont..sucker
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by ujchief(m): 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2012
thelastPope:

Honestly I don't blame people like Beaf for leaving NL. It has been hijacked by kids and ignoramus! I feel ashamed posting sometimes
as if we dont know that u're Beaf. Olo.do. Beaf was last seen august 2012, and 'coincidentally', u registerd in Nl same august 2012. Since u registerd in august and never met Beaf, how come u know so much about him? Multiple personality disorder

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by thelastPope(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2012
ujchief:
as if we dont know that u're Beaf. Olo.do. Beaf was last seen august 2012, and 'coincidentally', u registerd in Nl same august 2012. Since u registerd in august and never met Beaf, how come u know so much about him? Multiple personality disorder

You really think you are intelligent or some kind of Sherlock holmes abi? Ode. I would give anything in the world to be called Beaf. If Beaf decides to sell his pseudo name on NL, I will put in a good bid! You don't even have a shred of idea. Beaf is a star and in 100yrs, you can't match his level! Go play with your mates! Shush!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Akpan107(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2012
killuminati: Odechuwku redardino jonadullard the dummy dumb dumb undecided

Abeg this post is for sale!
unlike 3 (3 unlike - 2 like = 1) Gej is the best thing that has ever happened to this country.
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by omiobo: 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2012
thelastPope:

So what is wrong in putting him there? The power reform? The agricultural reform? The railway reform? The electoral reform? The FOI? The PIB? The rising foreign reserve? The Airport reform? I can go on and on. All in a space of a year and half. Which one of them is the mistake please? Am waiting...

Yea! I reason with you but he is still not the best for me. He has tried in his own little ways. Forget tribalism,I stand for a leader not a ruler. And I will not disrespect him just because he's not my best.
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by KBrown: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2012
ehie: SHUT YOUR FILTH SPEWING HOLE THAT YOU LABEL A MOUTH,I WILL DO WHAT I WISH,ALL FALSEHOOD THAT TINUBU AND RUFAI SPEW IS MORE TRUTH THAN U WILL EVER KNOW,THIRDLY WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK.

After reading posts made so far by those for GEJ and those against, one cannot but agree that the Pro GEJ group are far ahead of those against in terms of civility, honesty and patrotism to our fatherland.
How does it make people feel when they go all out to condemn the only country they can call theirs? Both FrankC and thelastpope have reeled out some major achievements under the present regime to which I expect people to give kudos to the govt.
While it is true that those in govt have a major role to play, People should learn to love this country and contribute their own quota, no matter how little. If all you do is to paint your country in positive light to outsiders, it is indeed something praise-worthy..

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by ujchief(m): 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2012
thelastPope:

You really think you are intelligent or some kind of Sherlock holmes abi? Ode. I would give anything in the world to be called Beaf. If Beaf decides to sell his pseudo name on NL, I will put in a good bid! You don't even have a shred of idea. Beaf is a star and in 100yrs, you can't match his level! Go play with your mates! Shush!
stop singing ur own praise. U've been bursted. U think u can fool anyone? 'Beaf is a star' my foot!
Once again, how come u know a lot about Beaf since u registered 22nd August 2012 when Beaf stoped posting b4 then? I aint Sherlock holmes b'cos it doesnt take rocket science to figure where u're hiding.
Lol@ beaf is a star.. keep on fooling ya'self
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by omiobo: 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2012
ehie: stu..pid fool,u are of no value of urself,u buzzard,scavenger,vulture circling over the remains of a dying country,stupid idiott

It won't take a sane man to know you are insane. Even a ma..dm.an will know that you are a mad.lady without cloth on. You are like a filthy dog that just gain his freedom. I will leave you barking like an infected dog.
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by omiobo: 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2012
ehie: stu..pid fool,u are of no value of urself,u buzzard,scavenger,vulture circling over the remains of a dying country,stupid idiott

It won't take a sane man to know you are insane. Even a ma..dm.an will know that you are a mad.lady without cloth on. You are like a filthy dog that just gain his freedom. I will leave you barking like an infected dog.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by sunkoye: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2012
Frank-C:
For all the bad names you have to call your President, Blair has already advised him not to always accept your judgment on issues as you are speaking for some vested interests who are bent on maintaining the status quo. Rice also mentioned something about hearing for the first time that instead of news of AIDs and corruption coming from Africa, she can clearly feel GEJ's efforts in terms of expanding opportunities. Even Tinubu and IBB agrees as they are actively involved in this scramble to take advantage of the opportunities. I am most encouraged by the part that Nigeria is on the way up, and that means tht Africa is on the way up.
These are cheering endorsement by the people the investing community listen to, not vested interests.
who is in a position to analyze Nigeria challenges better...me or blair? mitchewwww
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by thelastPope(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2012
ujchief:
stop singing ur own praise. U've been bursted. U think u can fool anyone? 'Beaf is a star' my foot!
Once again, how come u know a lot about Beaf since u registered 22nd August 2012 when Beaf stoped posting b4 then? I aint Sherlock holmes b'cos it doesnt take rocket science to figure where u're hiding.
Lol@ beaf is a star.. keep on fooling ya'self

Lol. Derailing the thread won't save your sorry azz! Stay on topic. If you want us to discuss Beaf, open a thread and let me know. I know you miss Beaf. But don't worry, I will fill his shoes soon enough. I have that inner instinct that I can do it.
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by thelastPope(m): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2012
sunkoye: who is in a position to analyze Nigeria challenges better...me or blair? mitchewwww

So if you think you can really analyse Nigeria, may I ask what is the single biggest problem we have and have had a a country?
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
KBrown:

After reading posts made so far by those for GEJ and those against, one cannot but agree that the Pro GEJ group are far ahead of those against in terms of civility, honesty and patrotism to our fatherland.
How does it make people feel when they go all out to condemn the only country they can call theirs? Both FrankC and thelastpope have reeled out some major achievements under the present regime to which I expect people to give kudos to the govt.
While it is true that those in govt have a major role to play, People should learn to love this country and contribute their own quota, no matter how little. If all you do is to paint your country in positive light to outsiders, it is indeed something praise-worthy..
monkey
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2012
beaf is only a star to local ideeots like u,like the glaucoma eyed man,in the land of the blind,a champion in the ogogoro drinking circuit,please don't insult our intelligence star ko star ni
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by thelastPope(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2012
ehie: beaf is only a star to local ideeots like u,like the glaucoma eyed man,in the land of the blind,a champion in the ogogoro drinking circuit,please don't insult our intelligence star ko star ni

Jealousy! Am sure you won't mind an autograph! Secret admirer. Lol
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2012
omiobo:

BEFORE NKO,U NO KNOW BEFORE, CHIMPANZEE LIKE YA
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2012
The People that matters in the world have spoken, the delegates from UK led by Mr Blair, and the delegates from USA led by Ms Rice. Tinubu and IBB are already dancing into the reform programme and have won bids into the power deregulation. If you are against GEJ's reform, you are on your own, cos all the powers and people that matters worldwide have given thumps up to Oga GEJ. Blair has said it all, the voices of the opposition, is the voice of minority with vested interest. GEJ - FRESH AIR

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by hyelhira: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2012
Frank-C:

These are cheering endorsement by the people the investing community listen to, not vested interests.

So the investing community does not have 'vested interests'? Funny shocked
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by jmaine: 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2012
ehie: monkey

Your exhibiting astonishing levels of acidic foolishness . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by omenka(m): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2012
jmaine:

What shame are you referring to ? Mind sharing with the house . . . . .
On getting to ur profile and readin some of ur previous posts, I thought to maself I'd rather save you the stress of trying to make sense of anything critical of the president. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by omiobo: 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2012
ehie: BEFORE NKO,U NO KNOW BEFORE, CHIMPANZEE LIKE YA

Ya!Your type is not here
We talk about politics not s..ex
Go to sexuality thread
to learn what you know how to do "s..ex"
Sure no man we will want to lay on you
Because you are just like a bag of rubbish
Your hole is so disgusting
No di..ck will want to get in
Ponmo smells bad
But your OMIOBO is "badder"
gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by jmaine: 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2012
omenka:
On getting to ur profile and readin some of ur previous posts, I thought to maself I'd rather save you the stress of trying to make sense of anything critical of the president. Cheers.

Is this another way of accepting your empty . . . .How disappointing

You lot constantly faulter by coming up with innane silly post you can't simply defend

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Demdem(m): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2012
Frank-C:

The success of electoral reform is no ruse. We saw it in Imo, Edo, Nassarawa and Bayelsa States.

Am particularly interested in this part of ur post. Apart from appointing Jega as INEC chairman, what reform has been put in place? The Uwais panel on electoral reform which suggested real and effective electoral reforms, what part of this report has the retardeen put in reality or is ongoing?
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2012
omiobo:

Ya!Your type is not here
We talk about politics not s..ex
Go to sexuality thread
to learn what you know how to do "s..ex"
Sure no man we will want to lay on you
Because you are just like a bag of rubbish
Your hole is so disgusting
No di..ck will want to get in
Ponmo smells bad
But your OMIOBO is "badder"
gringringringrin
MUSINGS OF A DISEASED MIND,LOL,WAITING FOR SOMETHING MORE,SOMETHING BETTER,IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?ORANGUTAN,U MY DEAR SIR,ARE INDEED A WASTE TO THE HUMAN RACE
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Demdem(m): 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2012
1Dray:

Then remain a fo.ol

Iidiot, u've just confirmed that u are a nonentity. will let u be now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Oshiomhole, NWC / Oshiomhole Celebrates With Uselu Market Women, Call For The Sack Of PDP (Video) / Photo : Remi Tinubu Campaigns With Semovita....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.