Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,848 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:24 AM

Addendum To "The 5 Proven Tips To Be A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Addendum To "The 5 Proven Tips To Be A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria" (1314 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria / 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Addendum To "The 5 Proven Tips To Be A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria" by inspire101(m): 6:51am On Sep 27, 2012
I want to appreciate everyone for your thoughts, comments, reactions and criticism on this initial post https://www.nairaland.com/1054816/5-proven-tips-multi-millionaire-nigeria.

I must also say that the demand for personal coaching and mentorship has become imperative based on all the requests I have received so far in the last few days. So I have come up with this little plan to help me support others while also managing my own time effectively.

I’ll be putting together a “financial intelligence for smart people group mentorship program”. This is a 3-month program that would run every week (Sunday: 2pm -6pm) starting from November.

This is my own little way of supporting 20people. Other benefits that will accrue from this include expanding my network to relate consciously with other like minds + form strategic partnerships and alliances.

Special highlights of the session:

- All participants will be given free audio and e-book to read every week; a review of what we have read will be done the following week. (These are some of the materials I “consumed” (and still consuming)that brought a total transformation to my mindset).

- All participants will also be exposed to an interactive and fun-way of learning financial intelligence by playing the “Cashflow 101”- A boardgame designed by Robert Kiyosaki of the Richdad, Poordad fame.

- There will also be Special Video presentation of International business opportunities that participants can also use here in Nigeria as a starting platform to launch themselves out on their path to entrepreneurship and Wealthcreation.

COST:
- Someone who is hungry and very angry with his current results…. grin Forgive me…i mean someone who has a strong desire to achieve financial success in due time.

- Anyone who is ready to learn, open to personal growth + willing to pay the corresponding price e.g. By reading, participating in group workshops, discussions, assignment etc

- Any person who is ready to commit 3months of his/her Sundays (2pm – 6pm)

*** I cannot guarantee that you will start making millions of naira within this 3-months but I can say that you would have been able to cultivate the types of habits that would position you for financial success, have an opportunity of working with a loving and supportive team of like-minds + experience a shift in your money paradigm.

More info:

- We hope to commence this session by the first Sunday in November
- A complete session would run for 12 Sundays
- First batch would run from November 2012 to the end of January 2013
- Only candidates who reside in Lagos are eligible to participate in the 1st batch
- No Gate fee or money is required to participate

***Non Lagos residents can still send me a mail to show interest….I’ll be compiling the mails until I have a sizable number of people in different Nigerian cities. We can then come up with a workable plan for your City/location.

Interested participants should send the email to shola@sholaakinyemi.org

Email title should be “I want to be enlisted in your inner circle” and kindly give a brief description of yourself in the body of the mail and why you should be considered to be part of the 20.

Please Note: I am not a guru and I do not owe you an apology for not being one. I love being real…I love to be me….I am the guy next door who has been living my life by constantly experimenting with principles and I believe I can “infect” a few other people with this mindset until we all succeed.

If you think you are one of the 20, it will be nice to hear from you soon.

Do take care and don't forget to stay inspired!

Shola-Akinyemi

(1) (Reply)

So Happy To Receive My Payoneer Master Card Before Christmas / Let's Do Some Thinking Together. / Make Smart Money This Festive Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.