Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,844 members, 7,806,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? (12373 Views)

Tinsel Is Still The Best Nigerian Soap On Tv / Nigerian Soap Operas / Current Nigerian Soap Operas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by Blackgirl(f): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2006
Hottest Naija Soap!

Whats up y'all. Anyone around here watch Naija Soaps? Lets know what your fav soap is, and i don't mean Paloma or When u're mine. i mean, indigenous naija soaps.
thanks y'all.
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by hotangel2(f): 1:58am On Apr 15, 2006
im stupid oo. I was wondering it it was dudu osun that is hot, or delta soap, or joy, or love.

Anyways now i get it, and i must say i love "super story" its soaps right? I miss it tho.
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:11am On Apr 15, 2006
Yeah. I never missed an Episode of 'Super Story'. 'twas really annoying when I couldn't wactch 'em nomore. But I've got all da Episodes now so it's kool.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by DAMMYGLOW(f): 10:35am On Apr 15, 2006
for the the hottest naija soap
that i have ever seen is DOMINO
TREASURES is also good.
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:38am On Apr 15, 2006
Omg! 'Hostages' was S.U.P.E.R.B!
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by 9ja4eva: 4:36am On Feb 27, 2007
Super Story
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by Hotstepper(f): 4:42am On Feb 27, 2007
hahahha, SUPER STORY, I was in Naija 4 xmas and everywhere I turn, SUPER STORY is at 8(i guess datz wen it start) and hmmm I alwayz sleep off cuz once am under da fan/AC and at dat time of da day with sumthing dat i aint into, i was off. but the few times I watched it, i loved it. Another one dat drives dem krazy is WHEN U R MINE or sumthing, damn, even ma 8 yr old male cuzzin sees it, well again, i thought it aint all dat cuz it aint ma thing, it reminds me of SECRETE OF THE SAND, I love naija ppl
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by 9ja4eva: 4:44am On Feb 27, 2007
Dey are really doing good oh as in Soaps,Movies,Music n orl.Its fun
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by princesa(f): 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2007
i love this new seires called i48 hour or something its from the makers of domino
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by 9ja4eva: 4:32am On Dec 04, 2007
Domino ke?
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by biomic(f): 4:33am On Dec 04, 2007
would say, checkmate and palace
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by 9ja4eva: 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2007
Huh yes dose ones came out good
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by jiddah: 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2007
everyday people!
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by 9ja4eva: 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2007
Huh how could i have forgotten dt.

Do dey have dese soaps on CD?
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by Seun(m): 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2007
Apparently not. It's a great idea. I guess the pirates won't let them make any money from the release.
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by AKMoor(m): 11:57am On Dec 10, 2007
solitaire and checkmate
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by jiddah: 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2007
how about Fuji House? cool
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by Mustay(m): 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2007
The British just have a way of gettin in here sha;

Presently, it's gotta be WETIN DEY on national tv every sunday.

Even the one they have on radio 's cool.
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by zigbo(f): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2007
theres this "bachelor" soap,used to watch it,found it rily annoying but i feel most people may like it undecided it features uhmm john njamah etc
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 15, 2007
really i dislike naija soaps but i think 168HRS abi is that it.
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by jiddah: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2007
ok, is wetin dey? a soap?

and i think 168 is ok too.just saw the last episode yesterday,i think i liked the way it ended,with that Jerry(his name in domino) walked out gently that was a very nice shot.kudos to them.
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by princesa(f): 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2007
i confirmed the name to be 168
9ja4eva:

Domino ke?
hours and indeed it is shot by the makers of Domino maybe you shuld go find out for yourself
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by olawunmi05(f): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2008
Edge of Paradise is an interesting soap opera on STV Thursdays, 9-10pm
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by Mustay(m): 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2008
jiddah,

click on the link on ma post to see 4 ya self

Edge of Paradise successfully aired on DSTV 2006 and was nominated o0n an int'l film festival (can't remember the name)
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by ifyalways(f): 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2008
fuji house of commotion.
everyday people
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by olawunmi05(f): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2008
@ Mustay,

Edge of Paradise was aired on DSTV and MNET sometimes back, but is presently being air by Silverbird Television in Lagos and was nominated for an award outside Nigeria, though did not win (forgotten the name of the award)
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by xclusiv(m): 8:45am On Jan 04, 2008
Extended Family is the best av seen on tv
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by mafolayomi(f): 8:51am On Jan 04, 2008
family ties,superstory and this life
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by tome1: 9:01am On Jan 04, 2008
i love edge of paradise and super story.its really interesting how soap operaa have improved of late.we will surely get there.
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by tumzy(m): 9:25am On Jan 04, 2008
i guess my top nigerian soap opera is DOMINO.Althtough 168hrs love stry is also kool
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by niceuzor: 9:30am On Jan 04, 2008
Super Story cheesy
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by wisyno(m): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2008
Papa Ajasco & company

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Partners Netflix To Launch Film Academy (Video) / Old Vs New: Your Favourite TV/Movie Characters And Their Different Versions / Bbnaija: Nengi Exposes Her Butt As She Rock Underwear While Playing Table Tennis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.