Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Request In This Post For Any Application You Want - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Request In This Post For Any Application You Want (3997 Views)

6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER / Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application / Hide Files/folders On Android Phones Without Any Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by quikengr(m): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2008
pls guys

i need fileman for nokia 5200

thanks

cheers grin
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by DualCore1: 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2008
what u need is mobyexplorer. search for it i have posted the signed and unsigned once on this section. cant remember where and i no dey search for am, no be me need am. search for it on this section.
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by luluosas(m): 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2008
Which kind of software works for nokia 7250? If there is any please, i will like to have it. Thanks. You can e-mail me @ lugardosa2000@yahoo.com.
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by Dannyboyz(m): 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2008
Pls Infobaba, kindly pull me out of this ugly situation,
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by DualCore1: 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2008
Dannyboyz:

pull me out of this ugly situation,

what situation? undecided
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by Dannyboyz(m): 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2008
Infobaba, kindly pull me out of this ugly situation urgently pls. what settings do i need 2 run operamini, morange and other apps. on my nokia 3230. It was browsing well when i was using internet, but now on wap, zero, my opera don't open. Mail me; dan_akubo@yahoo.com.
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by DualCore1: 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2008
Dannyboyz:

Infobaba, kindly pull me out of this ugly situation urgently please. what settings do i need 2 run operamini, morange and other apps. on my nokia 3230. It was browsing well when i was using internet, but now on wap, zero, my opera don't open. Mail me; dan_akubo@yahoo.com.

Thanks for not opening a new thread for this. cheesy
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by Dannyboyz(m): 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2008
Hi Dual Core, my attacker, be a good friend and help me out of the situation that disallowed me from running opera. As an intelligent being, u know that the problem solved was the next 2 be tackled, and he that solved the problem only happens 2 be nearest 2 where the solution was sealed. GOOD COMPANION.
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by DualCore1: 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2008
Dannyboyz:

Hi Dual Core, my attacker, be a good friend and help me out of the situation that disallowed me from running opera. As an intelligent being, u know that the problem solved was the next 2 be tackled, and he that solved the problem only happens 2 be nearest 2 where the solution was sealed. GOOD COMPANION.

First, i ain't attacking you.
Second, i don't use celtel so i can't really help u with this, but from what i'm reading here, seems celtel has blocked the thing totally.
Third, do u ever post without adding some wise sayings in between?
Fourth, ermm. . . what is it i wanted to say
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by Dannyboyz(m): 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2008
Infobaba, kindly pull me out of this ugly situation urgently pls. what settings do i need 2 run operamini, morange and other apps. on my nokia 3230. It was browsing well when i was using internet, but now on wap, zero, my opera don't open. Mail me; dan_akubo@yahoo.com.
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by DualCore1: 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2008
Dannyboyz:

Infobaba, kindly pull me out of this ugly situation urgently please. what settings do i need 2 run operamini, morange and other apps. on my nokia 3230. It was browsing well when i was using internet, but now on wap, zero, my opera don't open. Mail me; dan_akubo@yahoo.com.

Dude you are spamming that post! angry
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by nazzyon(m): 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2008
Dan,

You are not the only one having the problem. The same applies to me. I tried to bypass the Proxy but still no improvement. Instead I lost the connection.
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by norlac(m): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2009
Please i need fexplorer for n73
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2009
Pls,i need a link to download good antivirus for my nokia n95 8gb
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by sunnym(m): 9:09am On Feb 14, 2009
Pls i need PDF application for my Nokia 3230
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by heyitayor: 10:06am On Feb 14, 2009
Please, I need opera for my nokia 3500c and settings that will enable me to download with it.
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by heyitayor: 10:07am On Feb 14, 2009
Please, I need opera for my nokia 3500c and settings that will enable me to download with it.
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by sniperwolf(m): 10:32am On Feb 15, 2009
Please I need PDF bookreader (java format) 320*240 screen
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by sniperwolf(m): 10:33am On Feb 15, 2009
Please I need PDF bookreader (java format) 320*240 screen
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by ojelabitun(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2009
Hello,tanks a bunch,pls i need the skye bank mobile application for sony ericsson w550i. tanks.
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by MrInfo1(m): 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2009
Stale thread S
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by just2nice(m): 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2009
Lai-lai.Infobaba,time to come out of your phone section self-imposed exile grin
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by chanseroo(m): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2009
HE WILL USE YOU AND DUMP YOU ONE DAY.NO GRATUITY,NOTHING AFTER SO MANY YEARS.TO BE SELF EMPLOYED ONLINE,VISITwww.snowballnigltd..com
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by puskin: 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2009
~wats all dis GIBBERISH~
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by xxVictorxx(m): 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2009
I need bible for my Nokia 6220c S60 v3, Also help me with S60 v3 Opera mini
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by billtommy(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2011
I need an applicatn for real futball 2011,real football manager 2010 or 2011,easy to read bible,and mobile t.v.my email is tommysport4ever@yahoo.com,my phone is E72 scrin size<320*240>
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by Phestous(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2011
Hi Info Baba,
Can skype work on my bb curve 8320.
If yes, help me on how to get it.
Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Price List Of Latest TECNO Smartphones / PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! / Friends Among This Three Phone Which One I Will Go For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.