Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,832 members, 7,806,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs (62810 Views)

Oil Crisis: Nigeria Announces New Charges On Private Jets, Yachts, Champagnes / Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost / Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by k2039: 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2012
pastor prosper :
The only insane person here is u who doesn't want others to prosper because u are poor. Ifu were born poor and chose to so remain, stay there and leave others alone, who have chosen the noble path of wealth.

[img]http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i50/5/7/8/frabz-what-if-i-told-you-you-are-a-fool-a78000.jpg[/img]
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by ABAKA72(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2012
r231:

so how many JETS do you have undecided undecided
Good question, oya mr pastor over to you.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by rhymz(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2012
I will like to quote James Baldwin;
“If the concept of God has any validity or any use, it can only be to make us larger, freer, and more loving. If God cannot do this, then it is time we got rid of Him.”
To be honest, I got rid of him a long time ago when I discovered that the whole concept of some entity residing nowhere up was man's perfect invention to answer questions he could not logically explain. God is a man-made mental creation, a figmentation of a conditioned mind. Life events have taught us over and over again that if there is any God in existence, it is the one people like Oyedepo and his ilks created to decieve, manipulate and control people en mass into submission and obidience.
The kind of God whose justice system is so flawed that the likes of Oyedepo have a feel time swindling their fellow humans without fear of any repacussions. The kind of God whose egomaniac story of sending his only begotten son to be murdered by humans -whom it is claimed have wronged him- just so his wrath towards the human race is appeased, is appalling and beats common sense. What kind of entity demand for the death of his son just for him to be appeased, of course the one created by the human mind and myth. At times I sit back in thought of the injustices meted out to innocent people who willingly would have wanted to serve this entity if realy he exists, and all I say to myself is, why are people not asking logical questions as to the real concept of the entity called God. Why is he so powerless when he should be powerful and needlessly powerful when he should show power restraints. How many of us have been able to genuinely come to terms with our beliefs after asking these following questions about the person of god:
1. Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
2. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
3. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
4. Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? Until we can genuinely ask and make effort to get answers from these "MOGs" milking their flocks dry, they will never stop to take the likes of stagga, chiefpriest and the other faithful slowpokes for granted, they will continue to commit pius fraud without fear and go scot free. Unfortunately, they understand very well the premise of my argument, Oyedepo knows the only God that exists is the one he creates and recreates depending on the prevalent situation and have been kept alive by his very docile congregation who has been mind programmed not to think but just accept and believe.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2012
Dnt envy dis grt men. Dnt b a judge over dem. Is dere time to shine n wait 4 urs.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by GetOvaMe: 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2012
G0D wh0 Lifted them up, will never let me down.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Ekenthman: 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2012
aguiyi:
poverty mentality has beguilded you
@aguiyi, cant u use ur sense, hw can a man of God use 4private jet, while poor people ar on d street seekin for help, wot does he preach in d church. Go to hospitals, many ppl cant pay der hospital bills, some ppl did nt see food to eat etc. Cant he see those tins. All he culd do z to buy 4pj. Make we clap for him, he do well.. God is watchin
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Ekenthman: 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2012
rhymz: I will like to quote James Baldwin;
“If the concept of God has any validity or any use, it can only be to make us larger, freer, and more loving. If God cannot do this, then it is time we got rid of Him.”
To be honest, I got rid of him a long time ago when I discovered that the whole concept of some entity residing nowhere up was man's perfect invention to answer questions he could not logically explain. God is a man-made mental creation, a figmentation of a conditioned mind. Life events have taught us over and over again that if there is any God in existence, it is the one people like Oyedepo and his ilks created to decieve, manipulate and control people en mass into submission and obidience.
The kind of God whose justice system is so flawed that the likes of Oyedepo have a feel time swindling their fellow humans without fear of any repacussions. The kind of God whose egomaniac story of sending his only begotten son to be murdered by humans -whom it is claimed have wronged him- just so his wrath towards the human race is appeased, is appalling and beats common sense. What kind of entity demand for the death of his son just for him to be appeased, of course the one created by the human mind and myth. At times I sit back in thought of the injustices meted out to innocent people who willingly would have wanted to serve this entity if realy he exists, and all I say to myself is, why are people not asking logical questions as to the real concept of the entity called God. Why is he so powerless when he should be powerful and needlessly powerful when he should show power restraints. How many of us have been able to genuinely come to terms with our beliefs after asking these following questions about the person of god:
4. Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? Until we can genuinely ask and make effort to get answers from these "MOGs" milking their flocks dry, they will never stop to take the likes of stagga, chiefpriest and the other faithful slowpokes for granted, they will continue to commit pius fraud without fear and go scot free. Unfortunately, they understand very well the premise of my argument, Oyedepo knows the only God that exists is the one he creates and recreates depending on the prevalent situation and have been kept alive by his very docile congregation who has been mind programmed not to think but just accept and believe.
may God forgive u for u no not wot u do
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by rhymz(m): 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
Ekenthman: may God forgive u for u no not wot u do
oh come off it, you christian hypocrite.
Why are you so afraid to question the incoherent fairytales that you have been taught all your life. Is it because you were born into christianity and the europeand came with their Jesus story to twist the African mind? Tell me what physical proof you have or know of the existence of Christ besides the incoherent fairy tales in the new testament? Trust me you don't want me to go into that, else you will have reasons to doubt your irrational faith. I don't believe in the existence of the christian God, it is man made and thinks the way man wants him to think.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Cruzcheckerz(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2012
haha..people, una don start again... Why una dey jealous the man Of God... If the thing dey pain u, go nd use ur private part for money ritual..it's only GOD that knw his/her worshipers....free Bishop OYEDEPO abeg...if na ur own papa own five jet..waitn u go do...if any pastor buy 10 jet...its non of yah business....fools
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by bgxbamar(m): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2012
we had about the top business men *dangote and adenuga* but what about the men of God?but i reserve my comment
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by jpphilips(m): 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2012
aguiyi:
a very proud one

and your widow's might bought him private jets while you trek from ojota to apapa under the annointing of sachet water.

Even the bible you read told you that on the mountain, jesus collected donations of 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes and ended up feeding 5,000 hungry congregation.
He didnt stop there, he equally attended a feast where the celebrant ran out of wine, he miraculously turned water into wine to satisfy his guest.

How does his jets satisfy his hungry multitude? Or is oyedepo wiser than jesus?

When will you realise that heaven frowns at your stup!dity of enrishing oyedepo?

Do you know that God blesses you with or without oyedepo? If you are in doubt, try another church.

Make no mistakes, there were several oyedepos during the time of christ.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by jpphilips(m): 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2012
stagger:

Lego brain talking.

Why not tell your own organization to buy one for you? Nigerians are always jealous of success, and rather than study the model that produced the success and replicate it, they prefer to pull the successful person down to their level. By the time Winners Chapel buys 6 more aircraft, lego brains like you will keep quiet for good.

You should be happy that a church can own private jets without accessing the aviation fund that people like Jimoh Ibrahim took N35billion from, yet cannot maintain a national carrier. Of course, have you every heard that Winner's aircraft were grounded, or seized because they could not pay, or missed C checks because of lack of money?

Lego brain, you think they buy aircraft with lego bricks such as the one your brain is made of?

you mean Nigerians should become greedy while armed with the bible?

What else is avarice? You said buisness model, lol, oyedepo has no buisness model,

he collects your success and hands you poverty its that simple.

any success you attain as a winners member was given to you by God not oyedepo.

Jesus never used proxies to bless people.

Oyedepo is not a christian!!

He is on his own, operating his own religion.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Madawaki01(m): 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2012
jp philips:

you mean Nigerians should become greedy while armed with the bible?

What else is avarice? You said buisness model, lol, oyedepo has no buisness model,

he collects your success and hands you poverty its that simple.

any success you attain as a winners member was given to you by God not oyedepo.

Jesus never used proxies to bless people.

Oyedepo is not a christian!!

He is on his own, operating his own religion.
that's it ,christian lambasting christian,so they knew some of them are not christian.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by davinchi(m): 2:29am On Sep 30, 2012
aguiyi:
poverty mentality has beguilded you

I am surprised dat you disagree wit his defination of Insanity.How Can a man of God own 3 private jets?Especially when we all know the source(s) of his wealth.GOD IS TRULY WATCHING ALL OF US FROM A DISTANCE
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Druhill(m): 6:01am On Sep 30, 2012
The pastors r just using de poor peoples pocket to enrich themselves. Pastor having a private jet what for? We shall see on judgement day who nd who will make heaven.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by 2ts: 9:31am On Sep 30, 2012
Madness.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by dashlinks(m): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2012
this leads me to the question, WHY ESTABLISH A UNIVERSITY WITH YOUR CONGREGATIONS MONEY THAT A TENTH OF THE CONGREGATION CANT AFFORD TO SEND THEIR KIDS TO, as for the jet acquisitions all i can say is hmmmmmmm
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by maumau1: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2012
this is 2 much ooooooo if is true.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by dashlinks(m): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2012
stagger:

His choice. Besides, the older three Winner's aircraft are to be disposed of, just the way you replace cars in a fleet.

And before you accuse Bishop of robbing the masses, ask your chicken brain where IBB got the money to be bidding for one of the power stations in your country, or where Nigeria's debtor number 1 Femi Otedola got the money to bid for a power station.

WHO IS REALLY ROBBING THE MASSES? DUMB NIGERIANS, WAKE UP!

OGA ROBBING THE MASSES IS DIFFERENT FROM ROBBING UR CONGREGATION OH
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by dashlinks(m): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2012
stagger: A typical trip by a man of Bishop's status will go with a pastoral staff of at least 10 persons. He travels worldwide for preaching engagements.

Instead of paying between N300,000 to N1,000,000 in air fares travelling to sometimes three speaking engagements a week (AND THERE WILL BE FOOLS HERE WHO WILL SAY THAT THE AIR FARE IS TOO MUCH ASSUMING THE MEN OF GOD TRAVEL WITH COMMERCIAL ARILINES), the church decides to buy an aircraft to ferry them around.

- No Aero style delays. (my wife once had her flight delayed by Aero for 18 hours!)
- No sudden cancellations like Arik Air did and stranded all their international passengers.
- No poor services or aircraft where the ACs are not working properly.
- No coffins in the sky like Dana Air (where two pastors and their wives died because they flew on a stupidly decrepit plane).

My company once paid $12,000 an hour to Aero for a medical evacuation in Delta state. You think say that money na beans? Wouldn't such money be used to buy a small aircraft or a chopper that can be used for such purpose?

SO what is the joke? If a church can afford to buy an aircraft for its pastoral staff, WHY NOT?

OGA $12,000 CAN EITHER BUY YOU A FLYING COFFIN OR AN EXPENSIVE KITE DEFINITELY NOT ANY FORM OF AIRCRAFT AND ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH HANGERS( ITS A PLACE PLANES ARE STORED WHEN IDLE LIKE A CAR GARAGE) THEY COST A LOT OF MONEY TO RENT OR EVEN OWN (U CAN ASK DANIEL AMOKACHI) grin
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by maxproxl: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2012
I see a lot of mediocrity and poverty mindset on this thread. Poster your list is very wrong. Please get facts next time before you mis-inform others especially the bulk of ignorant nairalanders.

Tayo aderinokun(gtb late ceo), jim ovia(zenith), tony elumelu(former uba ceo), cecilia ibru and many governors and ex-governors should be on that list.

You are all abusing a pastor just because he presides over a wealthy ministry. How many of you have asked what mike adenuga is doing with two private jets.

Winners chapel has only TWO JETS and not four. Even if it is four, how does that affect you bunch of haters. Am not a member of the church but l av details of their operations. The jets are used by all the seniors bishops and other leaders of the church. Bishop david abioye and bishop mike aremu inclusive. Its so sad that most of don't know the reason for a private jet. How can u know when most of u posting nonsense havnt travelled by air before not to talk of going abroad.

What is bad if u can afford some thing and you buy it. Some people av many cars they just park in their garage, some have many houses they don't even live in, some use handsets worth of over N150,000, some ladies have many designer handbags of over N30,000 each, some have jewelries worth over ,
N2million, some wear shoes worth over N100,000, some use wrist watches worth over N500,000 etc. And they have never assisted the poor before. They have never paid anyone's school fees, they av never assisted orphans, widows and destitutes.

What am l saying, all this luxury items av noted above does not matter to Bishop oyedepo if u come close to him. This same man leading winners chapel is the number one philantropist and largest creator of employment in ogun state. Now it is extending to other states: building primary and secondary schools, hospitals, universities, bakeries, hotels, restaurants, bookstores etc and thereby creating more employment.

Why do you think they have large members, its simply because they have a welfare package for less priviledges members every sunday. They help them with food, clothes, accommodation. Jobs and security for members who apply for assistance so please stop the hate.

Go to america and discover how churches contribute to economic growth. Assisting the poor and creating jobs. Pastor Keneth copeland in the US have giving out 26private jets as gift as at year 2009. Most pastors in america have been beneficiaries of this great giver. The more you give, the more God blesses you.

In a nutshell, you don't resemble God by being poor and God is not glorified by your poverty. Winners chapel is growing and will definately need more private jets in future. Mark my words today,a time will come when most of you will be so stunned by God's hand on this ministry that you will just walk into the church without being invited.

For your information, four more universities will be established soon. May God give you understanding and may you live long to connect with the covenant of prosperity that God has made available for all beleivers. You will succeed.

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by wonlasewonimi: 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2012
maxpro-xl:

Why do you think they have large members, its simply because they have a welfare package for less priviledges members every sunday. They help them with food, clothes, accommodation. Jobs and security for members who apply for assistance so please stop the hate.

They also help them with dirty slaps at regular intervals.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Jhonnyboy(m): 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2012
k2039: [size=15pt]My defintion of insanity is simple.

Insanity can be define as the acquisition of three private jets by a single individual

[/size]

Bishop oyedepo own na 3 and a half
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by rhymz(m): 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2012
maxpro-xl:
I see a lot of mediocrity and poverty mindset on this thread. Poster your list is very wrong. Please get facts next time before you mis-inform others especially the bulk of ignorant nairalanders.

Tayo aderinokun(gtb late ceo), jim ovia(zenith), tony elumelu(former uba ceo), cecilia ibru and many governors and ex-governors should be on that list.

You are all abusing a pastor just because he presides over a wealthy ministry. How many of you have asked what mike adenuga is doing with two private jets.

Winners chapel has only TWO JETS and not four. Even if it is four, how does that affect you bunch of haters. Am not a member of the church but l av details of their operations. The jets are used by all the seniors bishops and other leaders of the church. Bishop david abioye and bishop mike aremu inclusive. Its so sad that most of don't know the reason for a private jet. How can u know when most of u posting nonsense havnt travelled by air before not to talk of going abroad.

What is bad if u can afford some thing and you buy it. Some people av many cars they just park in their garage, some have many houses they don't even live in, some use handsets worth of over N150,000, some ladies have many designer handbags of over N30,000 each, some have jewelries worth over ,
N2million, some wear shoes worth over N100,000, some use wrist watches worth over N500,000 etc. And they have never assisted the poor before. They have never paid anyone's school fees, they av never assisted orphans, widows and destitutes.

What am l saying, all this luxury items av noted above does not matter to Bishop oyedepo if u come close to him. This same man leading winners chapel is the number one philantropist and largest creator of employment in ogun state. Now it is extending to other states: building primary and secondary schools, hospitals, universities, bakeries, hotels, restaurants, bookstores etc and thereby creating more employment.

Go to america and discover how churches contribute to economic growth. Assisting the poor and creating jobs. Pastor Keneth copeland in the US have giving out 26private jets as gift as at year 2009. Most pastors in america have been beneficiaries of this great giver. The more you give, the more God blesses you.

In a nutshell, you don't resemble God by being poor and God is not glorified by your poverty. Winners chapel is growing and will definately need more private jets in future. Mark my words today,a time will come when most of you will be so stunned by God's hand on this ministry that you will just walk into the church without being invited.

For your information, four more universities will be established soon. May God give you understanding and may you live long to connect with the covenant of prosperity that God has made available for all beleivers. You will succeed.
you are a fool that needs help! You mean a Pastor gave out jet aircraft as gift, wow! He must be the richest dumbo on earth, giving jets as gift, no wonder there is hunger and poverty. You can keep peddling your lies, the only people that will believe your trashy claims are goons like you.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by armadeo(m): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2012
Chiefpriest: Lol,you are funny am not a pastor so I no fit go as you talk like any catholic member that is not a cardinal okoje cannot try it,but am very happy my church is a practocal testimony that God can bless any church,kennet copland owns over 15 jet and have given out many,am a winner for life so plus me we own four private jet replace oyedepo with my name its d same for I and my father we are one.[color=#000099][/color]

I hope am misreading this cos this crosses the line into complete Idolatry from my perspective
Chiefpriest, swagger u ppl are lost. Priest actually said GOD of oyedepo. Assuming oyedepo serves a false deity then u automaticaly serve him too as his god is urs. Pls bible full everywhere and am sure u can read. Make ur own decisions from ur own observations not someone elses.

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2012
al-qaeda:
DONT BLAME OYEDEPO FOR OWNING 3 JETS. BLAME THE MONKEYS AND DONKEYS THAT GAVE HIM THEIR HARD EARNED CASH AND THEY TREK UNDER THE HOT SUN AND RAIN. THEY DESERVE EVERYTHING THEY GET.

lol.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by maxproxl: 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2012
rhymz: you are a fool that needs help! You mean a Pastor gave out jet aircraft as gift, wow! He must be the richest dumbo on earth, giving jets as gift, no wonder there is hunger and poverty. You can keep peddling your lies, the only people that will believe your trashy claims are goons like you.

Its so sad for you. Only childish adults insult people on a forum like this. Am not ready to exchange words with you since you appear to be ignorant. Calling me a fool doesn't make you any wiser. If you don't know who keneth copeland is, you could as well google it.

As at year 2009, pastor keneth copeland has given out 26 private jets. His ministry also owns a private airport in the US. Knowledge is power and information brings transformation only when correctly applied. Change your thinking and improve your communication skills
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by klas(m): 6:57am On Oct 01, 2012
Jhonnyboy:

Bishop oyedepo own na 3 and a half

Oyedepo own na 4. He does not co-own the jet (Gulfstream V) listed against him and Adeboye. Each of them only happen to own the same type of an aircraft .
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by kingsolve(m): 7:30am On Oct 01, 2012
I am not a winners church member. But I realise dat a lot of us are hypocrites. U're so quick to judge anoda man, saying he owns 4 jets while pple r in poverty. Dont u do worse at ur own level? U drive in luxurious cars y'l der r pple who struggle to av a meal per day. U buy bb and iphone at very high prices y'l der r pple in dis village whr i stay in kogi here who cannot pay dia children's school fees of N700 and junior waec has bn missed by some students 4 three yrs because dey cant afford it. Dnt u think such pple wud consider u extravagant 4 using 2 phones when u cant talk on both phones at d same time, and one of ur phones wud pay waec fees for a lot of needy students? Life is in phases, men r in stages. Dnt attack success, learn and be successful too. If u think it's dat simple, open a church and start collectin money from pple let's see how far u'd go. This man in question helps a lot of pple dat I am aware of. Remove d log of wood in ur eye so u can see clearly to remove d speck in another's.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by samogo1: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2012
kingsolve: I am not a winners church member. But I realise dat a lot of us are hypocrites. U're so quick to judge anoda man, saying he owns 4 jets while pple r in poverty. Dont u do worse at ur own level? U drive in luxurious cars y'l der r pple who struggle to av a meal per day. U buy bb and iphone at very high prices y'l der r pple in dis village whr i stay in kogi here who cannot pay dia children's school fees of N700 and junior waec has bn missed by some students 4 three yrs because dey cant afford it. Dnt u think such pple wud consider u extravagant 4 using 2 phones when u cant talk on both phones at d same time, and one of ur phones wud pay waec fees for a lot of needy students? Life is in phases, men r in stages. Dnt attack success, learn and be successful too. If u think it's dat simple, open a church and start collectin money from pple let's see how far u'd go. This man in question helps a lot of pple dat I am aware of. Remove d log of wood in ur eye so u can see clearly to remove d speck in another's.
Thank u my brother. Instead of u to go and pray to God to make u more than him, u are gossiping. Even if you give 1million to a poor man, give him a year, he will go back to poverty because wealth is a principle. Look @ people who made money from yahoo yahoo, they are back to square1. So instead of giving people fish, teach them how to fish and that he has done by writing books. There is a general saying dat If u want to get the secrets of a successfull man, then read his books. Dat is wat i ve to say. You dat is condeming some one, wat ve u done in ur own capacity to help others. To justify urself, sell ur laptop now and give it to the poor.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by elampiro(m): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2012
Some guys here have so illogical argument. A private jet is a luxury anywhere in the world. The richest man in Africa has just one among top ten, whereas a pastor who live off people's contribution has ten. This is unreasonable. Why are people trying to justify this glaring excessive extravagance?

How many ex-president of the world top economies owns private jets. Even in the eyes of world richest men, private jets are luxuries, now someone has four in a third world economy.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by traeces(m): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
rhymz: I will like to quote James Baldwin;
I imagine you must think of yourself as very intelligent & well read. I really don't know about that but my heart goes out to You.
Although i usually don't involve in this kind of talk but i feel a very strong need to offer you & others like u a paradigm shift hence this reply.
First of all, God is neither a concept nor a creation of anybodies' imagination. God is a very real person that myself & countless others have had the privilege of walking & talking with. I feel him far more intimately than i feel anything in this physical world...
I've got so much more for you but lets continue from goldtraeces@gmail.com.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency / POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit / ATM Scam: See The New Method Used By Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.