Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:11 PM

Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs (62771 Views)

Oil Crisis: Nigeria Announces New Charges On Private Jets, Yachts, Champagnes / Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost / Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Freiburger(m): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
berem: GOD PUNISH POVERTY!
5likes grin
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by hardbody: 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
Shaw007: I won't say anything about the bishop yet,cos those planes might be there for other reasons than we'r thinking

and what are some of you shouting about!!! I cant imagine myself being the world's richest black man and not have a private jet,with large bussinesses as their's,its quite normal,its d same thing with other ppl their class all over the world,its not for show or anything. . .its just 2 make life easier for them. . .especially with the poor and mis-managed airline service in this country. . .if not Dangote culda been a passenger at that dana plane dah crashed na!!

I believe Oyedepo is also running a business. How much tax is he paying? just wondering

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by masotemi: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2012
If it is easy to fool a congregation and use their money for luxuries such as this, I would advice some commentators condemning this acquisition to start their own church!
For those who vow not to pay tithe, with or without your tithe God and the things He plans to do would always be done..........
Ifeanyi Uba was listed, has anyone asked how he got his money and the lives he has impacted.
Most commentaries on NL are myopic and pedestrian......

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by stagger: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2012
Olalekan 0: it's not my way of life to call people names,but i just can't help but say this: You're an irredeemable fool

Oh boy, go find work do! Where I operate from you cannot even come close. You cannot even work as my gateman.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Gen2jaynee: 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2012
stagger:

Lego brain talking.

Why not tell your own organization to buy one for you? Nigerians are always jealous of success, and rather than study the model that produced the success and replicate it, they prefer to pull the successful person down to their level. By the time Winners Chapel buys 6 more aircraft, lego brains like you will keep quiet for good.

You should be happy that a church can own private jets without accessing the aviation fund that people like Jimoh Ibrahim took N35billion from, yet cannot maintain a national carrier. Of course, have you every heard that Winner's aircraft were grounded, or seized because they could not pay, or missed C checks because of lack of money?

Lego brain, you think they buy aircraft with lego bricks such as the one your brain is made of?

dere u go sounding much more like a Lego brain

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by hardbody: 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2012
masotemi: If it is easy to fool a congregation and use their money for luxuries such as this, I would advice some commentators condemning this acquisition to start their own church!
For those who vow not to pay tithe, with or without your tithe God and the things He plans to do would always be done..........
Ifeanyi Uba was listed, has anyone asked how he got his money and the lives he has impacted.
Most commentaries on NL are myopic and pedestrian......

You are a dummy fit to be killed by throwing a weight around your neck and sinking you down third mainland bridge. How about this?https://www.nairaland.com/727990/annointed-private-jets-sale-bishop
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Faithlovewinner: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2012
Pls every body is free to use his or her money the way he want.if i make my own money,i dnt mind buying 10.helooo it's my mony we are talking about here.pass jor.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Aifey(m): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2012
Religion is just an opium for the masses. They are just usin ur money 2inrich them selfs n family. Is their university nt supose 2b free tuition fee. Whatch TB joshua giv out cars n millions n even bags of rice 2poor n destitut pepl, hw many times hav u seen oledepo do so. God is nt purnishin them anytin n they kn tht, thts y.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by maasoap(m): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2012
aguiyi:
poverty mentality has beguilded you
You wan form
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by hagma37yahoocom: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
why cant xtrians copy islamic way of giving tithe called ZAKA'A instead of enriching just one person that will later live a extravagant

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by KayParamount: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!!
INSTANT MIRACLE CHURCH (IMC)
NEEDS 700,000 MEMBERS BETWEEN NOW AND DECEMBER
REGISTER NOW AND RESIVE YOUR OWN MIRACLE
GOD LESS YOU
PASTOR KAY G.O. (IMC).
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by davades(m): 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2012
Wonders shall never end...shai!!! 4jets abi na jet fighter ?
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2012
dangerzone:
Are you a winner chapel member??
I am very very very very sure the loser is a winners membeR
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by k2039: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
aguiyi:
poverty mentality has beguilded you

ActiveMan:
DO YOU HAVE MORE THAN 1 CLOTH?
DO YOU USE more than 1 phone(even with 2 sim)?
IF YOUR ANS IS YES
THEN YOUR DEFINITION APPLIES TO YOU TOO

Iaz93: i c thunder firing you very soon.. Smh

Kayoski: anybodi dat is angry wif d blessings of God in d life of bishop david oyedepo shd either go nd hug transformer or jump inside lagoon.

clip: Please,remember some of them buy this private jet as an asset.No amount of money spent on asset that is waste or useless

stagger:
His choice. Besides, the older three Winner's aircraft are to be disposed of, just the way you replace cars in a fleet.
And before you accuse Bishop of robbing the masses, ask your chicken brain where IBB got the money to be bidding for one of the power stations in your country, or where Nigeria's debtor number 1 Femi Otedola got the money to bid for a power station.
WHO IS REALLY ROBBING THE MASSES? DUMB NIGERIANS, WAKE UP!

stagger: A typical trip by a man of Bishop's status will go with a pastoral staff of at least 10 persons. He travels worldwide for preaching engagements.
Instead of paying between N300,000 to N1,000,000 in air fares travelling to sometimes three speaking engagements a week (AND THERE WILL BE FOOLS HERE WHO WILL SAY THAT THE AIR FARE IS TOO MUCH ASSUMING THE MEN OF GOD TRAVEL WITH COMMERCIAL ARILINES), the church decides to buy an aircraft to ferry them around.
- No Aero style delays. (my wife once had her flight delayed by Aero for 18 hours!)
- No sudden cancellations like Arik Air did and stranded all their international passengers.
- No poor services or aircraft where the ACs are not working properly.
- No coffins in the sky like Dana Air (where two pastors and their wives died because they flew on a stupidly decrepit plane).
My company once paid $12,000 an hour to Aero for a medical evacuation in Delta state. You think say that money na beans? Wouldn't such money be used to buy a small aircraft or a chopper that can be used for such purpose?
SO what is the joke? If a church can afford to buy an aircraft for its pastoral staff, WHY NOT?

Faithlovewinner: Pls every body is free to use his or her money the way he want.if i make my own money,i dnt mind buying 10.helooo it's my mony we are talking about here.pass jor.

berem: GOD PUNISH POVERTY!

stagger:
Please thank you for educating the ignorant goats with lego brains. Some people are so ignorant, it just beats the imagination.
You just hit the nail on the head. Most of these people are secretly wishing they have privatejets, and if you check their phone numbers, they are secretly recharging so that they can win one from MTN's offer.

freenature: Its so funny grin that people just talk without knowing the full length of their subject, do you know that pastor Adeboye and Oyedepo are both writers of christian books which does not only sell in Nigeria but in more than 47 countries in the world so how on earth will they not be able to afford them , and also remember that those whom God has used them for also bless them with gifts that comes in various form (money,cars, houses etc )... and also the members that supported them in getting the Jets deem it fit for their pastors to have it to aid their journeys wherever they are going outside the country. .....

powerblaze:
He does lots of missionary work that i know of .. but you'd be too ignorant to know that..
'Y not use the money to build free schools for the less privileged?' .. yea, he's now your Governor.. Mscheww

[size=30pt]
I dont have a problem with a pastor owning a private jet,but if a single pastor owns 3 private jet,then I dont know what the pastor's definition of MODERATION will be
[/size]

[img]http://markbreen.ie/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/stupid-people-posters.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-DSKdK5uFQeo/Ti0OPM1ggKI/AAAAAAAAAio/Y6McB2pVb0w/s400/Idiocy.jpg[/img]

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by dangerzone: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
stagger:

I will tell you wetin dey do me. I tell people the truth they don't want to hear. You cannot stop a train in motion, and the Winners train will always crush her enemies like you. Chicken droppings na im full your brain. If you no wan see my posts, carry knife chuk your 2 eyes comot, fry them, take am soak garri this night. Poor man! Do you even have money? Small N100 you carry buy internet ticket for cafe to do Yahoo Yahoo na im u dey waste here dey yarn rubbish! Olodo!

I pity your children sha, person dey rob you everyday in the name of GOD and u dey here dey defend am as if im be your papa first born, i am sure you cannot even stand for your own children like you are standing for him now, a normal person in his or her right senses knows it is stupid for one person to has 2vehicle talkless of 3jets, i hope its not too late for u to open your eyes,update that fish brain wey u get,make u sabi wrong from good cause u dey so u be toddler,i no say u never evn enter plane b4 mumu
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by stagger: 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2012
Aifey: Religion is just an opium for the masses. They are just usin ur money 2inrich them selfs n family. Is their university nt supose 2b free tuition fee. Whatch TB joshua giv out cars n millions n even bags of rice 2poor n destitut pepl, hw many times hav u seen oledepo do so. God is nt purnishin them anytin n they kn tht, thts y.

Can you tell us who first made this statement and what page that sentence is found in that book? That book was in my house when I was born and i have read it, and the world has jettisoned the man's ideas because they were stupid and impracticable. Yet you and others like you still quote this dumb line to console yourselves.

SO who wrote that statement for the first time?
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by stagger: 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2012
dangerzone:

I pity your children sha, person dey rob you everyday in the name of GOD and u dey here dey defend am as if im be your papa first born, i am sure you cannot even stand for your own children like you are standing for him now, a normal person in his or her right senses knows it is stupid for one person to has 2vehicle talkless of 3jets, i hope its not too late for u to open your eyes,update that fish brain wey u get,make u sabi wrong from good cause u dey so u be toddler,i no say u never evn enter plane b4 mumu

Who is robbing me? I have enough money to the point where I don't even know if my staff are stealing from me because I don't feel it. Only poor people who count pennies like you will be conscious of that.

And I have several vehicles. By the time I am done setting up my specialized university in the 4th quarter of 2013, I will have the pleasure of inviting you so you can see that big ideas do not need rocket science to implement.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Captwahala(m): 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2012
Your list is totally full of errors
Type Price Owner
1. Falcons 7X. $51m(N8.2billion) Mike Adenuga (possibly on order, but i think he has a falcon 900 on order, half the price)

2. Bombardier Global 6000 $45.5m (N7.3billion) Unknown (River State Government among others have this on order)

3. Bombardier Global Express 5000 $45m (N7.2billion) Aliko Dangote (I think he has a Global XRS which is a bit more expensive, not a 5000)

4. Gulfstream G550 $40m(N6.4billion) Bishop Oyedepo (I doubt. Baba has a Challenegr 604 and a Beechcraft 1900D. There used to be a Hawker 800, which I think he sold.)

5. Gulfstream V $30m(N4.8billion) Bishop Oyedepo & Pastor Adeboye (Bishop Oyedepo see #4 above. Baba Adeboye has a G4 not a G5)

6. Bombardier Challenger 604 $30m(N4.8b) Mike Adenuga (you got this one right, he also has a Global Express XRS $45-50m)

7. Embracer Legacy 650 $30m (N4.8b) Ifeanyi Uba (I'm not too sure, he was supposed to get a Challenger 605 but it was put on hold during the banking crisis)

8. Hawker 900XP $20m(N3.2b) Dr Kashim and Sir Aremu Johnson (Kashim of Barbedos group has a Hawker but i dont know whether its an 800Xp or a 900XP. He also has at least one, possibly two, Embraer Legacy $30m and a Learjet 45 see #10 below) (Arumemi Johnson has a Global Express XRS $45-50m + two Hawker 800XPs + an airline)

9. Gulfstream G450 $15m(N2.4b) Bishop oyedepo (not too sure about this one, see #4 above)

10. LearJet $13.3m (N2.1b) Bishop Oyedepo and Dr Kashim (Bishop Oyedepo.not too sure about this one, see #4 above) (Kashim =true)

This is not the top 10 list at all. What about the chap with the G550 ($60m) and a King air 350 (N5m)?. There's a lady with a Global XRS $50m. A chap with two GIVs and a falcon 900. Another chap has a GIVSP (G450) and an S76 helicopter. Quite a number of Challenger 604/605 owners. Another chap has a Falcon 2000. One former governor had a Gulftream III, a G4 and two Do328 Jets. One famous retired general/oil block owner has a Challenger 605 and a Hawker 900XP.

Finally, I am familiat with Bishop Oyedepo's travel itinerary. It is impossible to accomplish with commercial airlines and will be more expensive if he chartered the aircraft. So it is actually cheaper and more convenient to own the aircraft
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
k2039: [size=15pt]My defintion of insanity is simple.

Insanity can be define as the acquisition of three private jets by a single individual

[/size]

DO YOU USE more than 1 phone(even with 2 sim)?

IF YOUR ANS IS YES
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by stagger: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
Captwahala: Your list is totally full of errors
Type Price Owner
1. Falcons 7X. $51m(N8.2billion) Mike Adenuga (possibly on order, but i think he has a falcon 900 on order, half the price)

2. Bombardier Global 6000 $45.5m (N7.3billion) Unknown (River State Government among others have this on order)

3. Bombardier Global Express 5000 $45m (N7.2billion) Aliko Dangote (I think he has a Global XRS which is a bit more expensive, not a 5000)

4. Gulfstream G550 $40m(N6.4billion) Bishop Oyedepo (I doubt. Baba has a Challenegr 604 and a Beechcraft 1900D. There used to be a Hawker 800, which I think he sold.)

5. Gulfstream V $30m(N4.8billion) Bishop Oyedepo & Pastor Adeboye (Bishop Oyedepo see #4 above. Baba Adeboye has a G4 not a G5)

6. Bombardier Challenger 604 $30m(N4.8b) Mike Adenuga (you got this one right, he also has a Global Express XRS $45-50m)

7. Embracer Legacy 650 $30m (N4.8b) Ifeanyi Uba (I'm not too sure, he was supposed to get a Challenger 605 but it was put on hold during the banking crisis)

8. Hawker 900XP $20m(N3.2b) Dr Kashim and Sir Aremu Johnson (Kashim of Barbedos group has a Hawker but i dont know whether its an 800Xp or a 900XP. He also has at least one, possibly two, Embraer Legacy $30m and a Learjet 45 see #10 below) (Arumemi Johnson has a Global Express XRS $45-50m + two Hawker 800XPs + an airline)

9. Gulfstream G450 $15m(N2.4b) Bishop oyedepo (not too sure about this one, see #4 above)

10. LearJet $13.3m (N2.1b) Bishop Oyedepo and Dr Kashim (Bishop Oyedepo.not too sure about this one, see #4 above) (Kashim =true)

This is not the top 10 list at all. What about the chap with the G550 ($60m) and a King air 350 (N5m)?. There's a lady with a Global XRS $50m. A chap with two GIVs and a falcon 900. Another chap has a GIVSP (G450) and an S76 helicopter. Quite a number of Challenger 604/605 owners. Another chap has a Falcon 2000. One former governor had a Gulftream III, a G4 and two Do328 Jets. One famous retired general/oil block owner has a Challenger 605 and a Hawker 900XP.

Finally, I am familiat with Bishop Oyedepo's travel itinerary. It is impossible to accomplish with commercial airlines and will be more expensive if he chartered the aircraft. So it is actually cheaper and more convenient to own the aircraft

Please thank you for educating the ignorant goats with lego brains. Some people are so ignorant, it just beats the imagination.

ActiveMan:

DO YOU USE 1 SIM?

IF YOUR ANS IS YES

You just hit the nail on the head. Most of these people are secretly wishing they have privatejets, and if you check their phone numbers, they are secretly recharging so that they can win one from MTN's offer.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by hagma37yahoocom: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
stagger:

Lego brain talking.

Why not tell your own organization to buy one for you? Nigerians are always jealous of success, and rather than study the model that produced the success and replicate it, they prefer to pull the successful person down to their level. By the time Winners Chapel buys 6 more aircraft, lego brains like you will keep quiet for good.

You should be happy that a church can own private jets without accessing the aviation fund that people like Jimoh Ibrahim took N35billion from, yet cannot maintain a national carrier. Of course, have you every heard that Winner's aircraft were grounded, or seized because they could not pay, or missed C checks because of lack of money?

Lego brain, you think they buy aircraft with lego bricks such as the one your brain is made of?

ode why would it be grounded after all your tithe guy wake up na human being like you dem b make dem no dey fool you you dont even kno the cost of C-Check abi you think say na him house he dey park the jets
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Paulonminyi: 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
Wat happen 2 moral law? If u ve 2 giv one 2ur fellow broda,am nt suprise. As fela would say: CHRISTIANITY is d continuity of SLAVE trade
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
Abeg who be Dr. Kashim and Sir Aremu Johnson? Google search on these two shadowy characters produced unsatisfactory results. I am sure it's not the old-school politician Kashim Imam. . .and as for the Johnson. . .could it actually be Sir Arumemi Johnson, the owner of Arik Air and Rockson Engineering?
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by alaoeri: 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
stagger:

Who is robbing me? I have enough money to the point where I don't even know if my staff are stealing from me because I don't feel it. Only poor people who count pennies like you will be conscious of that.

And I have several vehicles. By the time I am done setting up my specialized university in the 4th quarter of 2013, I will have the pleasure of inviting you so you can see that big ideas do not need rocket science to implement.
Mr rich man u know that your wealth is child's play beside some ppl's wealth so stop blabbing and face reality.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by dangerzone: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
Paul onminyi: Wat happen 2 moral law? If u ve 2 giv one 2ur fellow broda,am nt suprise. As fela would say: CHRISTIANITY is d continuity of SLAVE trade

Tell them word,many of them will die poor serving a fraudulent pastor.jesus christ say LORD FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY ARE DOING

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Kgdavid(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
stagger: A typical trip by a man of Bishop's status will go with a pastoral staff of at least 10 persons. He travels worldwide for preaching engagements.

Instead of paying between N300,000 to N1,000,000 in air fares travelling to sometimes three speaking engagements a week (AND THERE WILL BE FOOLS HERE WHO WILL SAY THAT THE AIR FARE IS TOO MUCH ASSUMING THE MEN OF GOD TRAVEL WITH COMMERCIAL ARILINES), the church decides to buy an aircraft to ferry them around.

- No Aero style delays. (my wife once had her flight delayed by Aero for 18 hours!)
- No sudden cancellations like Arik Air did and stranded all their international passengers.
- No coffins in the sky like Dana Air (where two pastors and their wives died because they flew on a stupidly decrepit plane).

My company once paid[b] $12,000 [/b]an hour to Aero for a medical evacuation in Delta state. You think say that money na beans? Wouldn't such money be used to buy a small aircraft or a chopper that can be used for such purpose?

SO what is the joke? If a church can afford to buy an aircraft for its pastoral staff, WHY NOT?

even if you rented the planes for a full week(24/7) that wouldnt be enough to buy even the cheapest of the planes quoted on that list so whats the point ur making?? secondly are you trying to tell people that churches have need to rent planes? why? do they carry out medical evacuations too? im not gonna come out and judge anyone though especially since i dont have facts. i couldnt care less really, church members are adults.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by dangerzone: 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
alaoeri:
Mr rich man u know that your wealth is child's play beside some ppl's wealth so stop blabbing and face reality.

Dont tell them, when they turn 80 they will run to reality,they are currently under a sugar mouth spell grin
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by taigee: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
SOURCE OF THIS INFORMATION PLEASE?
MOST OF THE ABOVE IS INCORRECT.
I BELIEVE ANOTHER DEFAMATION TARGETED AT BISHOP OYEDEPO.
GREAT MEN WILL ALWAYS BE SPOKEN AGAINST.
IF THE WICKED MEN AROUND THE WORLD CAN HAVE THE LUXURY OF TRAVELLING BY PRIVATE JETS
THEN MEN WHO GO AROUND THE WORLD PREACHING THE GOSPEL OF PEACE AND LIBERTY DESERVE NO LESS TREATMENT.
CHRISTIANITY NOT EQUAL TO SUFFER-HEAD.
WATCH OUT FOR MORE PRIVATE JETS.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by amobii: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
stagger:

Lego brain talking.

Why 3 jet? Is it to visit Jesus in heaven, I mean let face reality here where does he get the money, is he running a biz or just that tithe from church member. Are u happy to hear that some1 used yur tithe to buy jet, does that means all church members are comfrtable. I mean there are things they can use the money for if its surplus, they can acquire hectares of land build house and church member can hv a mortgage, tht would solve few problem of members than to buy jet you will need to spend million to maintain. I beg say the truth and let the truth set you free.

2 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by wonlasewonimi: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2012

My company once paid $12,000 an hour to Aero for a medical evacuation in Delta state. You think say that money na beans? Wouldn't such money be used to buy a small aircraft or a chopper that can be used for such purpose?

It's actually cheaper to charter than to buy. And, having four aircrafts is taking the pisss. It's not like he lives in the sky.
When you park an aircraft overnight in MM airport hanger around year 2000 cost 200k. So, tell me maintenance, aviation fuel, Pilot salaries, airport taxes and other miscellaneous expenses directly charged to maintaining the fleet. It doesn't make economic sense!

5 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
Scarpon: More exciting revelations have emerged that the penchant for private jets acquisition has cost wealthy Nigerians over N1 trillion in five
years.

The luxury trend actually rose by 650% between 2007 and 2012, this has increased the rate of private jet acquisition from 20 in 2007 to over 150 in 2012 which has placed
Nigeria and china as the fastest growing private jets markets in the world.

Top ten private jets by wealthy Nigerians.

Type Price Owner
1. Falcons 7X. $51m(N8.2billion) Mike Adenuga

2. Bombardier Global 6000 $45.5m (N7.3billion) Unknown

3. Bombardier Global Express 5000 $45m (N7.2billion) Aliko Dangote

4. Gulfstream G550 $40m(N6.4billion) Bishop Oyedepo

5. Gulfstream V $30m(N4.8billion) Bishop Oyedepo & Pastor Adeboye

6. Bombardier Challenger 604 $30m(N4.8b) Mike Adenuga

7. Embracer Legacy 650 $30m (N4.8b) Ifeanyi Uba

8. Hawker 900XP $20m(N3.2b) Dr Kashim and Sir Aremu Johnson

9. Gulfstream G450 $15m(N2.4b) Bishop oyedepo

10. LearJet $13.3m (N2.1b) Bishop Oyedepo and Dr Kashim
. @OP, you missed out number 11. 11.Embracer Legacy 65O $30m (4.8bn) Mrs Flawless grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc / AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast / Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.