Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs (62815 Views)

Oil Crisis: Nigeria Announces New Charges On Private Jets, Yachts, Champagnes / Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost / Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by rhymz(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
stagger:

You are a fool. Pure and simple answer for you.

I don't go around pulling successful people down. They motivate me to do great things. Not nonentities like you who just buy N100 internet ticket to come here to yarn rubbish.
Hahahahaha. . And you are successful by licking Oyedepo's ballz. . Lol. .what an Idiot! Oyedepo is not the kind of person Nigeria needs, if Nigeria should be plagued with more criminals like him, the country will be worse off and we would have more goons like you, who need Oyedepo's consent before they think with their heads. There are way better successful people with genuine means and impart than a thousand Oledepo. Go to Kogi and Benue and see ordinary Nigerians, Winners members inclusive that have lost their source of livelyhood, the flood has has left them homeless and jobless, all they have is the goodwill of genuine Nigerians who are not even anywhere as rich as those criminals mounting the pupils but have been giving so that their fellow citizens can at least have respite. Oyedepo cares nothing about them, he is not even aware of such a disaster, afterall he is frolicking the world jumping from one gulfstream to another having the best of life while the people he sells false hopes to wallow in misery and want. His wealth has no impart on anybody outside his circles, he is not known to have given to any noble cause outside winners. Average Nigerians of moderate means and influence like Linda Ikeji and other good hearted ones like her can boast of a better standing in helping unfortunate people even the ones from his church to raise money for one life threatening operation or the other abroad, you see these people go to tv stations, cry and beg for assistance and yet not even one of these heartless brutes waving the bible as a substitue for the show of compassion and kindness to the people whose little they have been swindling since they learn to control them in their churches. Make God punish you and that your pastor. Ewu Hausa!
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by samkoro: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
Is better for a pastor to own a private jet than a prophet of the Religion of Piss to murder
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by dangerzone: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
rhymz: Hahahahaha. . And you are successful by licking Oyedepo's ballz. . Lol. .what an Idiot! Oyedepo is not the kind of person Nigeria needs, if Nigeria should be plagued with more criminals like him, the country will be worse off and we would have more goons like you, who need Oyedepo's consent before they think with their heads. There are way better successful people with genuine means and impart than a thousand Oledepo. Go to Kogi and Benue and see ordinary Nigerians, Winners members inclusive that have lost their source of livelyhood, the flood has has left them homeless and jobless, all they have is the goodwill of genuine Nigerians who are not even anywhere as rich as those criminals mounting the pupils but have been giving so that their fellow citizens can at least have respite. Oyedepo cares nothing about them, he is not even aware of such a disaster, afterall he is frolicking the world jumping from one gulfstream to another having the best of life while the people he sells false hopes to wallow in misery and want. His wealth has no impart on anybody outside his circles, he is not known to have given to any noble cause outside winners. Average Nigerians of moderate means and influence like Linda Ikeji and other good hearted ones like her can boast of a better standing in helping unfortunate people even the ones from his church to raise money for one life threatening operation or the other abroad, you see these people go to tv stations, cry and beg for assistance and yet not even one of these heartless brutes waving the bible as a substitue for the show of compassion and kindness to the people whose little they have been swindling since they learn to control them in their churches. Make God punish you and that your pastor. Ewu Hausa!

God bless me and you
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
Bishop Oyedepo should just open up an airline business, honestly.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by andyanders: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
Prophet T.B Joshua is an example of how a TRUE man of God should live on earth. I have no power to condemn any of these men but will allow the owner of life to look into their lives. Prophet T.B.Joshua give out what he cherish most to the world in humility. Sacrifice his comfort to serve humanity irrespective of where you are coming from. He gives in humility and even after giving you will still thank you for receiving from him. I pray that God will give these men of God the wisdom to go and follow the footsteps of T.B.Joshua in reaching out to the needy. God help us.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by rhymz(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
Chiefpriest: Abi oh.Practically every student in land mark university is on scholarship,most cu student are on scholarship,every bonafide child of d members enjoys busary frm sec sch to university,church menbers go to church with free bus the church provide soft loan interst Free to menbers and we dont do all these on tv never.[color=#990000][/color]
Make Satan use im pr!ick dance etigi inside your yansh for lying with your foul mouth. Which winners mwmbers dey enter bus free, abi you dey craze for head ni? When I was in school I attended a couple of winners services in owerri, their buses arrive at a designated bus-stop to carry us to their church in town then, we usually pay 80naira each for us to be taken to and fro. Na im u wan lie here say na free, idiota. And can you please point to one person or anywhere on the website of CU where the names of students that have benefited from any scholarship is posted abi na make you dey run ur dirty mouth anyhow. I bet the criteria for getting an imaginary scholarship is licking daddy Oledepo's ballz during service, so much for propaganda and pius fraud.

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by rhymz(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
Chiefpriest: Abi oh.Practically every student in land mark university is on scholarship,most cu student are on scholarship,every bonafide child of d members enjoys busary frm sec sch to university,church menbers go to church with free bus the church provide soft loan interst Free to menbers and we dont do all these on tv never.[color=#990000][/color]
Make Satan use im pr!ick dance etigi inside your yansh for lying with your foul mouth. Which winners mwmbers dey enter bus free, abi you dey craze for head ni? When I was in school I attended a couple of winners services in owerri, their buses arrive at a designated bus-stop to carry us to their church in town then, we usually pay 80naira each for us to be taken to and fro. Na im u wan lie here say na free, idiota. And can you please point to one person or anywhere on the website of CU where the names of students that have benefited from any scholarship is posted abi na make you dey run ur dirty mouth anyhow. I bet the criteria for getting an imaginary scholarship is licking daddy Oledepo's ballz during service, so much for propaganda and pius fraud.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
mkmyers45: SMH at the scammed defending the scammer..
they call it the stockholm syndrome,where kidnappee falls in love with kidnapper

2 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2012
God..i want to be rich like pastor oyedepo. grin
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Chiefpriest(m): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2012
My dear you are not an illiterate however,the presidential private jets GEJ is using belong to nigeria but he is d president thus have overall access of, d jet while in office.d vertican became an independent nation in 1926 pls who is d president? D pope, hence d p.jets are his but can not put them in his will.winners owns p.jet and oyedepo is our pope.caritas university,madonna uni,ossisa polythecnic belong to father Ede a catholic priest and its nt free 3 higher institutions by one catholic priest what are others doing with thier money.so if okoje my father invest his money in other venture,his choice.catholic is older than even islam and have thier own share of history.in our short time we are already a force to respect and God is faithful.as for your claim of papas xtravagant life style sin no more.and get books abt catholic history u will be shock. color=#006600]
elampiro:

Chiefpriest, why are you telling lies and trying to justify the wordly lifestyle and vanity of your daddy pastor Oyedepo. Can you give us evidence of the catholic suppose uncountable jets? How many are in Nigeria?

The catholic population in Nigeria should be a thousand times more than winners. Have you heard of any Nigerian Catholic Cardinal or bishop owning a private jet? Cardinal Okojie has been around Lagos metropolitan see since 70s yet he never thought of owning a private jet.

Some south Americans cardinals refused to own even a car but go about by public buses or train. Even a Taiwan bishop does same.

When Pope John II died, his will read that he had no personal properties other than his clothes. That's a man that was in charged of over two billion catholics.

Please get your fact rights. You are not talking to illiterates.
[/color]
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
fortunately for oyedepo and co,there are two suckers born in nigeria every minute....i salute daddy great fraud-the vain glorious and his sheep
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by rhymz(m): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2012
ehie: they call it the stolckhom syndrome,where kidnapee falls in love with kidnaper
hahahahhahah. . Thats a nice one. Reminds me of Rev Jim Jones and the 900 believers whose lives he wasted in a Guyana Jungle. They loved him even as they drank the kool aid. . . .lol
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Chiefpriest(m): 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
My dear I dont live in owerri but find out from pple in lagos,i just prayed for you my son God of Oyedepo will bless u and enrich your life.
rhymz: Make Satan use im pr!ick dance etigi inside your yansh for lying with your foul mouth. Which winners mwmbers dey enter bus free, abi you dey craze for head ni? When I was in school I attended a couple of winners services in owerri, their buses arrive at a designated bus-stop to carry us to their church in town then, we usually pay 80naira each for us to be taken to and fro. Na im u wan lie here say na free, idiota. And can you please point to one person or anywhere on the website of CU where the names of students that have benefited from any scholarship is posted abi na make you dey run ur dirty mouth anyhow. I bet the criteria for getting an imaginary scholarship is licking daddy Oledepo's ballz during service, so much for propaganda and pius fraud.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by rhymz(m): 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2012
mistypiper: God..i want to be rich like pastor oyedepo. grin
dream on. .lol. .Jesus is laughing at your joke, he too prolly wishes he was as wish and cunning like Oledepo!
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by skyflash(m): 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2012
4 jets by just one person that to me is madness i mean we should start taxing this pastors
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2012
So the thread is now all about OLEdepo? Seriously, I have long given up on that obnoxious vermin; in fact not only him, but most of the charlatans parading themselves as penticostal/evangelical clergy worldwide. It's all about materialism for these very clever tricksters, and the fact that they have millions of simpletons ready to defend them and justify their materialistic/lavish livestyles shows how hopeless the situation is for mankind.

In a dirt-poor, 4th world, hopelessly backward and corrupt country like Nigeria where 90% of the population live in abject poverty - where much of the wealth is controlled by politicians, their proxies, and unscrupulous businessmen - 3 out of the 10 MOST EXPENSiVE private jets in the entire country belong to a pentecostal pastor, and YET, there are 'human beings' that justify that? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

There is no hope, really. Some people are fundamentally daft, and it seems education and enlightenment only expands the frontiers and dimensions of their daftness.

2 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by elampiro(m): 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
Chiefpriest: My dear you are not an illiterate however,the presidential private jets GEJ is using belong to nigeria but he is d president thus have overall access of, d jet while in office.d vertican became an independent nation in 1926 pls who is d president? D pope, hence d p.jets are his but can not put them in his will.winners owns p.jet and oyedepo is our pope.caritas university,madonna uni,ossisa polythecnic belong to father Ede a catholic priest and its nt free 3 higher institutions by one catholic priest what are others doing with thier money.so if okoje my father invest his money in other venture,his choice.catholic is older than even islam and have thier own share of history.in our short time we are already a force to respect and God is faithful.as for your claim of papas xtravagant life style sin no more.and get books abt catholic history u will be shock. color=#006600][/color]

You are arguing on assumptions and not facts. Read the link below so that you can be enlightened about the Pope's trip on commercial flights. http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/vatican-has-no-money-or-space-for-private-plane-says-priest/

Also, you are quickly to deviate from the subject at hand. What has universities got to do with private jets? I don't support anyone, whether a priest or a pastor building schools and making people to pay expensive fees. But look deeply, you will see that the schools that are owned by the diocese are very cheap. The missionary schools too where still available are still cheap.

When you talk of church history, be sure to have facts and not what are written subjectively to discredit the catholic church.

I don't know why you decided to pick against the catholic church just because people are genuinely trying to correct your daddy pastor. Over centuries, the catholic church has outlived many types of churches preaching all sorts of gospel. No basis to try and compare because you don't know if winners will be around in 20 years to come.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by berrystunn(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
scam [/size]

[size=8pt]
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by berrystunn(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
scam fat real scam mugu still day paid every sunday and weekdays nawaohhh cool[color=#990000][/color][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by cold(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
See hin eyes sef like pesin wey dey carry Igbo do breakfast.You go know say na thief ryt from time

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by clip: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2012
Please let us not Jugde the Man Of God.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by rhymz(m): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
Chiefpriest: My dear I dont live in owerri but find out from pple in lagos,i just prayed for you my son God of Oyedepo will bless u and enrich your life.[color=#990000][/color]
you sound like a dishonest lunatic who will lie and twist the fact just to win an argument. Those buses are not free go figure! They only subsidize the cost by hiring it and collecting less but they are nowhere near free. Again, give me proof where it is claimed that Oledepo directly gave any student a scholarship or has such a program announced in church for willing and intelligent student members to take advantage of. He does not have anything like that, there are many students in his church looking for admision, writing the Jamb exam whose parents are laden with financial debts that can be touched by such gestures but you daddy GO is too business minded to consider them, he would rather business be treated as business and church as church.
And lastly, 4ck off with your prayers, I don't need any help from Oyedepo's gods, I am very comfortable where I am, he should direct the powers of his gods towards the needy in the societ and brainless members like yourself whose ability to think has been damaged by Oledopd.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by bunmikay(f): 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2012
All dis insults,I agree d Bishop nids a private jet for convinent travelin bt let's tell each oder d truth, one is okay 2 is excusable bt 3 or is it 4.God hav mercy on us.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Librate(m): 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2012
*smh*
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by cold(m): 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
Join the campaign.This abuser of children must see the four corners of a prison cell.It may take a while,maybe a long while but such injustice will never outrun the full arm of the law.Kpere!

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2012
aguiyi:
poverty mentality has beguilded you
.u are u fool. U have no brain in u,people like u are from poor family.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
swtchicgurl:

is it only bishop oyedepo on that list?! you people should relax! smh
don't u have sense and brain in u? Can't u see he is d only one with 3 p.jet?
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by ziiko: 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
dangerzone: Right now i am very angry at that man called oyedepo, damn 3private jet for one individual?? what is he even preaching sef
U can go and hang urself poverty symbol lik u
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by ABAKA72(m): 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2012
aguiyi:
poverty mentality has beguilded you
[color=#990000][/color]SHUT UP YOU MUMU, GO PAY YOUR TITHE
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Chiefpriest(m): 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2012
I will borrow your word, subjective,thus base on that premise lets stick to our faith,you defend catholic am a winner,we shall continue this in sept 2032 pls note my user name hence no need sending a link where oyedepo equally use public jet.and lastly ur menbers are rushing to chosen.
elampiro:

You are arguing on assumptions and not facts. Read the link below so that you can be enlightened about the Pope's trip on commercial flights. http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/vatican-has-no-money-or-space-for-private-plane-says-priest/

Also, you are quickly to deviate from the subject at hand. What has universities got to do with private jets? I don't support anyone, whether a priest or a pastor building schools and making people to pay expensive fees. But look deeply, you will see that the schools that are owned by the diocese are very cheap. The missionary schools too where still available are still cheap.

When you talk of church history, be sure to have facts and not what are written subjectively to discredit the catholic church.

I don't know why you decided to pick against the catholic church just because people are genuinely trying to correct your daddy pastor. Over centuries, the catholic church has outlived many types of churches preaching all sorts of gospel. No basis to try and compare because you don't know if winners will be around in 20 years to come.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by ABAKA72(m): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
swtchicgurl:

is it only bishop oyedepo on that list?! you people should relax! smh
What does he do for a living, is he a business man?.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by ABAKA72(m): 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2012
Omo_Tier1: Why do most of you talk without thinking critically? Should you not suppose that a man of Oyedepos calibre would know best that having three jets for personal use would be counter productive, hence it is very likely that the Jets are bing used for Private Hire business within and outside Nigeria. Or He is into Business jet leasing business which many of you are not even aware of?

@op, given the information at my disposal, I think your top ten is not correct. But I will leve it at that. I look forward to SuperJet-100 arriving soonest. Nigerians deserve to fly in World Class aircraft.
That guy is greedy, simple.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency / ATM Scam: See The New Method Used By Fraudsters / POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.