Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors (29334 Views)

Nigerian Governors At Presidential Inauguration In Niger Republic (pix) / Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) / Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by subzero2(m): 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2012
Intelligent peeps in the house, i want to know in your opinion the first four governors in Nigeria that you think is politically intelligent, eloquent and confident when in public functions, and when delivering a speech.
To me, my first four goes in these order:
*Chibuike Amaechi (Rivers)
*Rochas Okorocha (Imo)
*Muazu Aliyu Babangida (Niger)
*Osho baba (Edo) may take the fourth.
Kindly state yours.
Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 28, 2012
Op, how do you define intelligence and eloquent?

2 Likes

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by subzero2(m): 12:15am On Sep 28, 2012
Reyginus: Op, how do you define intelligence and eloquent?
By intelligence, i mean a gov that think and speak logically. By eloquent, i mean a gov dat can express his opinion well when speaking in the public.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by papadenzel(m): 12:17am On Sep 28, 2012
Don't bliv any governor speaks more intelligently than Fashola. He always has his data and facts and this is not surprising as he is a lawyer. Oshiomole also does well in that regard(intelligent and eloquent)

38 Likes

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by subzero2(m): 12:32am On Sep 28, 2012
papadenzel: Don't bliv any governor speaks more intelligently than Fashola. He always has his data and facts and this is not surprising as he is a lawyer. Oshiomole also does well in that regard(intelligent and eloquent)
Bro, been a lawyer doesn't guarantee intelligency. Fashola may be in my fifth position. Like i said, state your order.

5 Likes

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Techwriter: 2:45am On Sep 28, 2012
sub_zero: Bro, been a lawyer doesn't guarantee intelligency. Fashola may be in my fifth position. Like i said, state your order.
@OP, you are judging peoples opinion. Allow people to express their opinion and don't super impose yours on others. Arrogance is not confidence. Fashola is just humble and civil in approaching issues, it doesn't cancle out his force of impact. Moreso action speaks louder than voice. Jesus said that "wisdom is justified by her children" meaning that your result justifies your approach

20 Likes

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by koruji(m): 3:06am On Sep 28, 2012
I am sure you have not heard any of these people give a full hour of speech on a burning issue to the Federation.

sub_zero: Intelligent peeps in the house, i want to know in your opinion the first four governors in Nigeria that you think is politically intelligent, eloquent and confident when in public functions, and when delivering a speech.
To me, my first four goes in these order:
*Chibuike Amaechi (Rivers)
*Rochas Okorocha (Imo)
*Muazu Aliyu Babangida (Niger)
*Osho baba (Edo) may take the fourth.
Kindly state yours.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by lagcity(m): 6:03am On Sep 28, 2012
Fashola, Babangida Aliyu and Imoke.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by subzero2(m): 6:04am On Sep 28, 2012
Techwriter:
@OP, you are judging peoples opinion. Allow people to express their opinion and don't super impose yours on others. Arrogance is not confidence. Fashola is just humble and civil in approaching issues, it doesn't cancle out his force of impact. Moreso action speaks louder than voice. Jesus said that "wisdom is justified by her children" meaning that your result justifies your approach
Bros, if you feel Fashola is more intelligent than the govs i mentioned in my post, why not state in your opinion those you feel are your top four rather than quoting Bible 4me?

2 Likes

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by subzero2(m): 6:07am On Sep 28, 2012
koruji: I am sure you have not heard any of these people give a full hour of speech on a burning issue to the Federation.

My oga, i don hear them give both burning and quenching issues. So which is your list?

2 Likes

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by subzero2(m): 6:12am On Sep 28, 2012
koruji: I am sure you have not heard any of these people give a full hour of speech on a burning issue to the Federation.

My oga, i don hear them give both burning and quenching issues well well. Why not state yours instead of attacking posts?
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by subzero2(m): 6:15am On Sep 28, 2012
lagcity: Fashola, Babangida Aliyu and Imoke.
Good.

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Afam4eva(m): 6:15am On Sep 28, 2012
Rochas Okorocha
Oshiomole
Fashola
Babangida Aliyu and Akpabio

2 Likes

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by subzero2(m): 6:18am On Sep 28, 2012
afam4eva: Rochas Okorocha
Oshiomole
Fashola
Babangida Aliyu and Akpabio
I like that!
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by okosodo: 6:25am On Sep 28, 2012
Oshiomole fashola akpabio amaechi

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 28, 2012
Does the list include past governors? Because I for like put Donald Duke.

7 Likes

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 28, 2012
1. Fashola
2. Amaechi
3. Oshiomole
4. Akpabio

The ranking is based on 60minutes interview with Angela.
Fashola is very knowledgeable and widely read than the others. He could pass for an environmentalist, engineer, lawyer, public relations expert e.t.c. That's my reason why is number one.

20 Likes

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by subzero2(m): 7:30am On Sep 28, 2012
HNosegbe: Does the list include past governors? Because I for like put Donald Duke.
No bros. It doesn't include past governors. For if it does, Donald Duke would have certainly be in my top two list.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Afam4eva(m): 8:36am On Sep 28, 2012
For those of you including Amaechi, may be intelligent but not eloquent.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 28, 2012
Of all the ones I have listened to, Fashola and Fayemi are the most articulate and eloquent.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Pukkah: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2012
No sitting Nigerian governor has a more powerful delivery or eloquence than Babatunde Fashola. Listen to him for two straight hours and you'll know that he is packed and gifted.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Antivirus92(m): 9:40am On Sep 28, 2012
Peter obi, peter obi,peter obi,peter obi, peter obi, peter obi !

8 Likes

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Afam4eva(m): 9:47am On Sep 28, 2012
Antivirus92: Peter obi, peter obi,peter obi,peter obi, peter obi, peter obi !
Put sentiments aside and kwuo ezi okwu

3 Likes

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by quest003: 9:52am On Sep 28, 2012
Mtcheew! How can you be talking about eloquence and inteligence without including fashola who shouldnt only be in the list but should be first on the list. Abeg park wel!

6 Likes

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Antivirus92(m): 9:52am On Sep 28, 2012
afam4eva:
Put sentiments aside and kwuo ezi okwu
PETER OBI, PETER OBI, PETER OBI, PETER OBI, PETER OBI, PETER OBI, PETER OBI.go and tell all those that have posted before me to put sentiment aside and kwuo eziokwu. If u know just one person mentioned above that is better than him just let me know.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Afam4eva(m): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2012
Antivirus92: PETER OBI, PETER OBI, PETER OBI, PETER OBI, PETER OBI, PETER OBI, PETER OBI.go and tell all those that have posted before me to put sentiment aside and kwuo eziokwu. If u know just one person mentioned above that is better than him just let me know.
It just seems to me like you're advertising peter Obi. This is not a thread about your most loved governor but about the most intelligent(i think Peter Obi is very intelligent) and the most eloquent(I don't think he is).
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by subzero2(m): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2012
Jarus: Of all the ones I have listened to, Fashola and Fayemi are the most articulate and eloquent.
In your opinion i guess?
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by subzero2(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2012
Antivirus92: Peter obi, peter obi,peter obi,peter obi, peter obi, peter obi !
Peter Obi? Is he a ward chairman?

2 Likes

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by subzero2(m): 10:21am On Sep 28, 2012
Antivirus92: that's your own perspective. He is both intelligent,wise,eloquent,economic etc in the real sense of judgement.
Oga, take am ezzi abeg
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Antivirus92(m): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2012
sub_zero: Oga, take am ezzi abeg
why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun / Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) / PDP Campaign Rally In Ekiti State- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.