Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (37857 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals / Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2012
solidbroda: We have so many ladies as wh.o.res this days. DNA test is very important. This is no longer a case of distrust. Women are the makers or home and the breakers of it. They are the most foundations of all family problems, divorce and all sorts of evil. Few women are good. Most of them are pretenders. Their teen/youthful years have been years of bliss of EPON. Imagine a lady told me she spent her teen years well(fu..ck-ing d-ic-ks) imagine. She dey even proud to say it! Its better to have robotic ladies who u know will be faithful than human ladies. Demons
Its a worrisome trend. They beg for weekend appointments. Usually from one man's bed to the other. Its alarming how you see a lady posting pictures unknowingly on BBM, and you notice there is a different bed and different curtain on each place she poses to snap. BB and FaceBook has aided Sex Sales in great proportion. But I envy not, my fellow men have to share the joy.

4 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Meristem: 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2012
Act 1 Scene 1: young lady gives her former boyfriend a last chance to dig her honeywell before the traditional "welding"...
Act1 Scene 2: Young lady finds out shes heavy with a bambino...but doesnt know EXACTLY who owns it. She assumes its her man...gotta be him....
To be continued...

2 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Orblonde: 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2012
Is the survay based on numbers from those who were suspecting their partners in the first place? If yes then 30 percent is low.

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by andyanders: 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2012
Poster, I know you are an example of a bastard hence the post.It started from your father, who had no father, and from your mother who must have slept with someone else to have gotten you and your siblings. How can you pick Nigeria as a sample case whereby we are not all that promiscuous like the western world. Do you know what 30% of a country is? Go and ask your mother who your true father is.I know my true father and we are not bastards as you are.

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Meristem: 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2012
What a man can do... Where are the feminists? Hehehe grin
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2012
Abasi
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2012
andyanders: Poster, I know you are an example of a bastard hence the post.It started from your father, who had no father, and from your mother who must have slept with someone else to have gotten you and your siblings. How can you pick Nigeria as a sample case whereby we are not all that promiscuous like the western world. Do you know what 30% of a country is? Go and ask your mother who your true father is.I know my true father and we are not bastards as you are.
Small boy go Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd read your books. This topic is rated 18.

5 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by SisiKill1: 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2012
andyanders: Poster, I know you are an example of a bastard hence the post.It started from your father, who had no father, and from your mother who must have slept with someone else to have gotten you and your siblings. How can you pick Nigeria as a sample case whereby we are not all that promiscuous like the western world. Do you know what 30% of a country is? Go and ask your mother who your true father is.I know my true father and we are not bastards as you are.
Wow! So uncalled for!!

It's just a freaking article dude!

Haba!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by ajanaku2(m): 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2012
Doctors in the House...Abeg, I heard DNA tests are valid after the offspring is about 3 years old or thereabout...How true is this?...'cos I wouldn't mind carrying out the test immediately the Baby's out of that Bi'tch's Pu'ssy...

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by deebsman1(m): 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2012
The fact here remains as for me, d dna test is a must just like genotype.even some people will come here to argues against d genotype too. It their way of always twisting things. And facts can neva twisted.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Meristem: 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2012
Some men would prefer not to test their kids :-) what u dunno wont kill ya cheesy grin sad
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2012
pedestal82: Ye they will get such result because, only ppl with doubts about
The paternity of the child will go for the test in the first place.
In Nigeria at least.so that stat is poo.

Finally... One smart person.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by fiercehillz(m): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2012
So 30% of Nairalanders are bastardz abi?
BIG LIE

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Meristem: 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2012
If actual conceptions are this many, how about the ruff n tumbles that DID NOT RESULT IN PREGNANCY? cheesy grin cheesy
I dey laugh in swahili grin grin our african sistaz una too mushh grin
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by surveyProf(m): 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2012
coogar:

the testosterone level in the naija women is higher than their female counterparts all over the world!
wack!!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Meristem: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2012
Person push mummy...mummy push person small time mummy fall yakata for bed, de man just dey go KEREWAWAWA KEREWAHO! KEREWA WA WA KERE WAWA grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by DeCleff(m): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2012
selfmade12: Is paternity testing becoming an issue in Nigeria?

We have seen that there is serious need for it because in many homes things are happening that are scary both to the lives of children and their parents. And for the general statistics that is now available, it is found that three out of every ten men are not the fathers of their babies. Similarly, three out of every ten children are not fathered by men they have seen as their biological fathers. What we have found out is that, anytime we take ten men, at least three of them eventually found that they are not the fathers of the children they call their own. And these men would have taken care of the children for all their lives.

Now, the global statistics is 100, 000 out of every 300, 000 men. But what we have found that is that the situation is higher in Nigeria than other places. For example in our laboratory here, 50 per cent of the cases comes out negative. And we also realised that majority of the first-borns are affected. You only need to be here to see big men cry like little kids and watch children weep in agony. It has been that bad. And I dare say it is becoming something every home must do and you may be quite surprised at the level of dastard revelation.

About thirty per cent of fathers are unknowingly bringing up children who are not biologically theirs. And it is suspected that this percentage may be on the increase due to sexual recklessness. According to recent trends in sexual health, especially in Nigeria, it was suggested that unprotected sex and multiple partners are comparatively common occurrences with a large proportion of conceptions still unplanned. So, more than half, that is, 50 per cent of all paternity tests carried out by our lab comes out negative and the most affected are first-borns, except in a few cases.

http://www.ediong.org/2012/09/three-of-10-men-are-not-fathers-of.html?utm_source

imagine the effect of unfaithfulness.

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by SisiKill1: 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2012
ajanaku2: Doctors in the House...Abeg, I heard DNA tests are valid after the offspring is about 3 years old or thereabout...How true is this?...'cos I wouldn't mind carrying out the test immediately the Baby's out of that Bi'tch's Pu'ssy...

You heard wrong oh, the DNA is only valid when the child is 21 yrs old because that's about the time the hormones and cells would have settled. When they are younger, kids tend to jump up and down, playing rough which makes it difficult to capture the correct cells for DNA testing because everything is just all over the place.

So you're gonna have to be very patient.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Pakavy(m): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2012
dayokanu: Naija women
wat about naija men?
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by jamil2(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2012
Moon light tale, this finding is unbelievable and forgery.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by abifoluwa: 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2012
Kai, and some1 tells me naija girls are faithful. i am beginning to doubt if i will marry one dawg, but then again, there are still some good fishes out there isnt it? grin
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Truckpusher(m): 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2012
I'M NOT SURPRISED BY THIS SURVEY RESULT GIVEN TO THE FACT SOME OF OUR NIGERIAN MEN WILL GET A GIRL PREGNANT FIRST BEFORE TALKING ABOUT MARRIAGE,AND WHEN YOU ASK THEM WHY THIS BEHAVIOR? ALL THEY SAY FROM THEIR FISH BRAIN IS "I WANT TO BE SURE THAT SHE CAN MAKE BABIES AND AT THE SAME TIME TEST VIRILITY BEFORE WE GET MARRIED"....JESUS WEPT!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2012
HiiiPower: RTFLMAOO! Marrying a Nigeria girl is like a curse.
This has vindicated men like me whom see no good
in Nigerian women.

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by ajanaku2(m): 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2012

You are a certified Numbskull!...The fact that the Bi'tches in the western world are more promiscuous than Our Mothers, Sisters and Girlfriends in Nigeria doesn't mean that they'd have a higher number of Bastards than Us. For your information, the rate of the utilization of Precautions is higher over there than it is here...and how are you sure your alleged "Father" is your true biological Father without a DNA test?...You better go to a Lab with your 'supposed' Father! You might be an Omo-Ale...You never can tell!

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by chucky234(m): 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2012
Mynd_44: How come their is no Chinese or Indian among those babies? It the survey is worldwide, they should be represented as they form a chuck of the world's population
Wetin come concern my name with the babies na,guy change dat thing wey you write jare
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Ochek: 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2012
slimyem: who are the men sleeping and cheating with them?
Congolese men?
Unmarried men!

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2012
D heart of a woman is a deep ocean of secrets. Doz dat cheat & take home bastards will go 2 any lenght 2 defend their fellow cheats cos an old woman gets uncomfortable when bone is mentioned in a proverb.

3 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by chucky234(m): 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2012
jamil!:
Moon light tale, this finding is unbelievable and forgery.
Your brain is also forged
LMAO
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by IYANGBALI: 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2012
With the way i talk and behavave i am sure either ALIKO DANGOTE OR MIKE ADENUGA is my father

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by IYANGBALI: 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2012
With the way i talk and behavave i am sure either ALIKO DANGOTE OR MIKE ADENUGA is my father.

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2012
Whao! - shocking revelation!! shocked

I now see why most naija dads run away from their wives and kids out here...

Perhaps, it's better to just have a 'baby's mum' and expect the worst, than stay sucking on the next man's nuts when kissing your 'wife'...

I need to start questioning the essence of marriage and family...
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2012
slimyem: If infidelity and deceit is the course of discussion here...then no party can/should be excused!!
The woman who cheats(infidelity) and transfers the paternity of a bastard to her husband(deceit) and the man who cheats(infidelity),has a child outside his marriage,aware of it but yet keeps his wife in the dark about it(deceit)!
Infidelity is infidelity and unjustifiable by gender!!

Let us assume I married you and we have got ten children. If we go by statistics you have cheated on me thrice since three of the kids are not mine. That is to say the three bastards came from different men,it is not possible for the three bastards to belong to a particular man except u something is really fishy.
So you see,women are serial cheats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Woman Crushed 4 Days To Her Wedding In Abuja / My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ / Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.