Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (37854 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals / Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Ejine(m): 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2012
All I can say is, Pray For These Hoes
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by solomon111(m): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2012
Na wa o!
Hoes everywhere.
What a useless generation.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by newnaira: 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2012
This is so not true. How did they even arrive at such figures? Our women are more faithful than our men.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Les: 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2012
coogar: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful

i still maintain that ol this world stats are incorrect, simple! Did they count ol d women in 9ja. They are concluding wit a group of women they picked from somewhere which might also be opened to lies!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by oyin50(f): 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2012
The rate naija girls cheat is beyond reconciliation. Imagine a 7months pregnant girl begging my brother to sleep with her. And all the ladies supporting this cheating ladies are equally shameless cheats. The biggest turn off is a woman not seeing anything wrong or nauseating in different manhoods in her. Kilode.....naija our own is 3 much. You need to hear married ladies talk in my company about baba romoke's own better than daddy bukky's own. Do not deceive yourselves naija women cheat like there's no speed limit. If u people like abuse me for saying the truth.

14 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Les: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2012
newnaira: This is so not true. How did they even arrive at such figures? How women are more faithful than our men.
abobby ask them o. Did they do blood test in the whole family in 9ja, nawao! If they did that in other families, i didn't see anybody for my house o!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by sage2(m): 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2012
slimyem: who are the men sleeping and cheating with them?
Congolese men?

Yes, and Somalians too. They know we couldn't be a party to waywardness.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by SagePius: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2012
With Utmost respect,in as much as it occurred,the percentage just like that of Durex is not real! Haba!! I dare contest the 30%. Kilode? Just because, u did a random test in Abuja and Lagos, and u are saying 30%. Rubbish!! How about millions of kids that resemble their fathers? This is an attempt to rubbish Nigeria's image. But,if u wana know, I don't stay in Nigeria and where I stay is worse than Sodom and Gomorah. Kids goes yo high schools with unwanted pregnancies. Hence, Nigeriais the most decent place in the world!! Haters should back off. God bless Nigerian women, God bless Nigerian men..God bless Nigeria and our glorious kids. One love

2 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by chucky234(m): 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2012
IYA NGBALI: With the way i talk and behavave i am sure either ALIKO DANGOTE OR MIKE ADENUGA is my father
lol
Better thing dey hungry you abi,you wan escape poverty
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by vanstanzy(m): 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2012
U no a great man once said "MEN ACCEPT THE PATERNITY OF UR CHILDREN BY FAITH". I wouldn't wish this for my own enemy. What on earth is this world turning to?SCARY STUFF!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by abifoluwa: 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2012
Les: abobby ask them o. Did they do blood test in the whole family in 9ja, nawao! If they did that in other families, i didn't see anybody for my house o!
did yall read the article at all? angry angry why u dey jump na?
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2012
Orikinla: Let me just give you three examples of how promiscuous and shameless Nigerian women are.

1. An Igbo girl engaged to an Akwa Ibom man wanted me to take her on a Valentine trip, but I refused.

2. A Yoruba woman dating a guy in Abuja was my val last Valentine in Lagos.

3. A married ex-girlfriend was seeing me in compromising visits, but I did not fall for her temptations.

Endless list if you care.

A lady whose fiancee stays far away claims she is an ordinary friend of yours but flares up on seeing you with another girl.

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by vanstanzy(m): 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2012
Billyonaire: Its a worrisome trend. They beg for weekend appointments. Usually from one man's bed to the other. Its alarming how you see a lady posting pictures unknowingly on BBM, and you notice there is a different bed and different curtain on each place she poses to snap. BB and FaceBook has aided Sex Sales in great proportion. But I envy not, my fellow men have to share the joy.

U call "sampling" all these demon possessed ladies joy, mehn think again. Our ladies these days are really cheap, and its so painful and heart-breaking.

2 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by solomon111(m): 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2012
oyin50: The rate naija girls cheat is beyond reconciliation. Imagine a 7months pregnant girl begging my brother to sleep with her. And all the ladies supporting this cheating ladies are equally shameless cheats. The biggest turn off is a woman not seeing anything wrong or nauseating in different manhoods in her. Kilode.....naija our own is 3 much. You need to hear married ladies talk in my company about baba romoke's own better than daddy bukky's own. Do not deceive yourselves naija women cheat like there's no speed limit. If u people like abuse me for saying the truth.
Don't mind those shameless things.
If it were in the days of my fore-fathers,they would have been sacrificed to amadioha,and their blood used to cleanse the land.
Sluts.!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Les: 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2012
abifoluwa: did yall read the article at all? angry angry why u dey jump na?
you are right and i dont need to read not just because e long but cos of d topic, i still maintain it's false and irritates me- my papa fine wella, my mama fine pass d sun but i come wowo like tomoro no de, they wan mak i begin worry about my paternity, abi?
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by ANYPEN(m): 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2012
in this country, something is burning our morals like wild fire. the faster we can put it out, the better.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Tropilo(m): 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2012
Orikinla: Let me just give you three examples of how promiscuous and shameless Nigerian women are.

1. An Igbo girl engaged to an Akwa Ibom man wanted me to take her on a Valentine trip, but I refused.

3. A married ex-girlfriend was seeing me in compromising visits, but I did not fall for her temptations.

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2012
my little baby girl was admitted at the hospital, and had low blood count and i was informed she was b+ and so was i which i donated. Will knowing my blood group be good enough or i must still do a dna test
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Tropilo(m): 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2012

Star!

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by SkyRider1(m): 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2012
think the kids are worse for it.
Imagine being lied to all ya life and calling a total stranger dad all ya life.Guys lets sheath our instruments of reproduction or use it wisely for posterity sake. Check out a world of bastards

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by MacLovington(m): 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2012
Only 30%? I would have expected it to be more. That's just national average. In certain towns and professions, it might be up to 70%!!

Women always chop and clean mouth.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by komek(m): 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2012
This statistics is 100% true . Coming to Nigeria, its also true. The Yoruba women are so good in this act.
And I have told some men who prefer a gal to be pregnant before before taking them to the altar , to stop it.
These are the resultant effect.

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Les: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2012
hisblud: my little baby girl was admitted at the hospital, and had low blood count and i was informed she was b+ and so was i which i donated. Will knowing my blood group be good enough or i must still do a dna test
trust ya wife!

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Arsenate(m): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2012
This is some scary sh1t. What's the essence of marriage?
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by MacLovington(m): 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2012
hisblud: my little baby girl was admitted at the hospital, and had low blood count and i was informed she was b+ and so was i which i donated. Will knowing my blood group be good enough or i must still do a dna test

Blood group is not enough. DNA test is your best bet.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Arsenate(m): 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2012
Les: trust ya wife!
they are not trustworthy. And all this talk about there are a few good ones is BS. Those are just better pretenders.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2012
Les: you are right and i dont need to read not just because e long but cos of d topic, i still maintain it's false and irritates me- my papa fine wella, my mama fine pass d sun but i come wowo like tomoro no de, they wan mak i begin worry about my paternity, abi?

your papa is fine, your mama is beautiful and you wowo? if i were you, i would investigate the driver or okon! grin cheesy grin cheesy

[img]http:///gallery/d/187562-1/Distraught_fan.gif[/img]
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by HVILLE: 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2012
dont mind them ooo there belive that there honey pot no dey read phcn meter?

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2012
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by vanstanzy(m): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2012
Efemena_xy: Looks like the women in this report are fast learners AND beating the men at their own game. Lol!

Now I do wonder why the men scream foul?

Sis, lets be rational here, the truth of the matter is that men don't and will never get pregnant, women do. So any careless $h!7 that goes down between a man and a woman may result in the woman, not the man getting pregnant. This doesn't excuse for the alarming rate of infidelity, though. Try raising a kid(s), u've been deceived into thinking was(are) urs, and lets see how that goes.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Les: 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2012
Arsenate: they are not trustworthy. And all this talk about there are a few good ones is BS. Those are just better pretenders.
since they aint trust worthy why get married like you pointed out? Can never marry person we i no trust o, lie lie! If you trust your spouse, believe me all will be well!
coogar:

your papa is fine, your mama is beautiful and you wowo? if i were you, i would investigate the driver or okon! grin cheesy grin cheesy

[img]http:///gallery/d/187562-1/Distraught_fan.gif[/img]
very funny! well, i trust them, if there's something wrong and they have soul, they'll only feel guilty of ma trust for them and open up, as simple as that!
Arsenate: they are not trustworthy. And all this talk about there are a few good ones is BS. Those are just better pretenders.
since they aint trust worthy why get married like you pointed out? Can never marry person we i no trust o, lie lie! If you trust your spouse, believe me all will be well!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2012
Efemena xy: Looks like the women in this report are fast learners AND beating the men at their own game. Lol!

Now I do wonder why the men scream foul?
Efemena xy: Is it really? 'Cos I don't think so. It's level playing field here.

~ A man chooses to have a child outside his martial home and keeps his wife in the dark. That's deceit to his wife.

~ Likewise, a woman chooses to have a child outside her martial home and keeps the husband in the dark about the paternity. That's deceit to her husband.

The common factor in both cases is that the spouses are kept in the dark! It doesn't matter whether or not it's a high level or low level of deceit. It is what it is, and it's WRONG.
Are you serious? What level playing field are you on about? This article clearly didn't talk about men who choose to have children outside their marital homes. A woman has a child outside her marital home and keeps her husband out of the loop and you call it level-playing field? Well, I beg to differ from your point of view. This is not a level-playing field rather it is just plain deceitful. Infidelity and deceit should not be justified in the name of "level-playing field"

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Woman Crushed 4 Days To Her Wedding In Abuja / My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ / Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.