Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,811 members, 7,802,612 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. (4385 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share / 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by sunnshyn(f): 11:23am On Sep 29, 2012
daisyella: Lol u r sipping on d wrong kind of weed

One can also find liquefied weed?? Wow! Anyways, don't smoke or drink...tx
Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2012
It appears there's something missing from the list...
Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by mojounited(m): 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2012
sunnshyn:

Lol@ heavenly fitted spec...well,you didn't expect we'll be 100% compatible did you?
Don't worry about the many other places you failed, we could make up for them all...*smiles...

Yes, that poo smelled like something outta the septic...yuck!!..#epic!!!...*tongue-out
#Gross
Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by mimicue(f): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2012
*pukes* ur taste in men is awful no offence tho. Buh u can't find a young man wiv those attributes I'd say men over 50
Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by sunnshyn(f): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2012
fluid26: It appears there's something missing from the list...

What would it be mister? *going through my mind again*
Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by sunnshyn(f): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2012
mimicue: *pukes* ur taste in men is awful no offence tho. Buh u can't find a young man wiv those attributes I'd say men over 50

Does it matter what you think hun?? No mon cherie..lol
Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by sunnshyn(f): 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2012
mojounited:
#Gross

Eh ehn, u pretended not to see the part I was asking you out ba?? Ha ha ha ha...ok o...
Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
hehehe...
;Dhehehe...
Still searching??
Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2013
Op, do you fancy your man having a CURVE blokos?
Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by andyanders: 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
The title of your situation should be " I am under pressure to find a man" OR 'I am getting old and need an ideal man" OR "Mom is scared I am drifting away from womanhood" OR" Help me look for an Ideal man,I am loosing out"
Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by sunnshyn(f): 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2013
fntekim: hehehe...
;Dhehehe...
Still searching??

You married?
Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by sunnshyn(f): 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
Crown Prince: Op, do you fancy your man having a CURVE blokos?

Lead me not into temptation boy! i can find my way....
Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by sunnshyn(f): 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
andyanders: The title of your situation should be " I am under pressure to find a man" OR 'I am getting old and need an ideal man" OR "Mom is scared I am drifting away from womanhood" OR" Help me look for an Ideal man,I am loosing out"

oh yea? you really may not be so far from the truth....

1 Like

Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by fubbyy(m): 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
claremont: I can't believe that a cute lady like yourself would prefer a pot-bellied, bald man. Good luck with it though.
are pot bellied and bald men deformed? Kai I wonder how pot bellied,bald men will feel reading this your post

Thank God 4 the good DNA
Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by andyanders: 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
sunnshyn:

oh yea? you really may not be so far from the truth....

You are very beautiful and should have a good man come your way. I pray you get your heart desire but note, there are no two perfect people on the face of the entire world. Just look for who you can build your life with.When you start giving condition of a man you need, you might end up loosing out and age might turn against you. My sincere advise to you is for you to seek the face of God, for Him to choose for you because with what you have stated, devil could turn to use it against you and by the time you realize your mistake, time has gone and no husband. So be careful. Do not give God condition and when you allow Him choose for you, He will give you the best.

1 Like

Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by Chinwem(f): 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
Op I can relate to some parts of your post
My mum used to call me and do the same thing to me

I love my man chubby, bespectacled , with a quiet confidence and he's definitely not a parrot

It's ok to ask , cuz you ll receive
(in prayer, in person, apply caution online)
I remember I was asking some time back
Now I have him and I thank God for him
I wish you nothing but the best ok

1 Like

Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by pokenose(m): 12:38am On Mar 14, 2013
sunnshyn: Ok, its my free day today and its friday..

I'm stooling...typing this sitting on the toilet bowl...(I wonder what I ate)he he he he he

So, been lying in bed, random thoughts flying through my mind...

Mom calls me with updates about my friends in Lagos getting married each saturday, she's not talking much, but she's saying a whole lot...*sighs*

So, I'm trying to define in my head what my Ideal man would/should be...

I'm strange and weird like that, especially going by the kind of physical 'whatever' I'd love to see in my man..lol

Allow me list a bit of them attributes..

*Little bit of round belly(6 packs and d likes are just not my thing)

*Receding hair-line (ha ha ha) I love my man with a little bit of baldness! Didn't I warn you I was weird from the start?

*Lefties (Jeeeez! I love left-handed men) can't explain why though

*Nerdy-looking men (No really, I can't stand the bad-boy looking kinda men! Puleeese! Wear prescribed glasses, and I'm all down!

*Calm-talking (loud and everywhere kind of men? no! no!)

*Non-confidence: Now, let me explain this a bit, if a guy comes to me bursting with lots of confidence, I'll be instantly put off and on guard...so just come with a little bit of shyness(I'm extremely shy) and I'm down..lol

Yes, now u have it...just random thoughts sha, I'm done poo-ing...lemme clean up, would be back!

N.B: You may bash this thread and the poster, but please don't move this to the front page, cos we have lots of poo going on there already don't add this to them...!!

sυηηshyη™

Madam Sunshine.....You re not as queer as u think.
Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by Ivynwa(f): 7:56am On Mar 14, 2013
sunnshyn: Ok, its my free day today and its friday..

I'm stooling...typing this sitting on the toilet bowl...(I wonder what I ate)he he he he he

So, been lying in bed, random thoughts flying through my mind...

Mom calls me with updates about my friends in Lagos getting married each saturday, she's not talking much, but she's saying a whole lot...*sighs*

So, I'm trying to define in my head what my Ideal man would/should be...

I'm strange and weird like that, especially going by the kind of physical 'whatever' I'd love to see in my man..lol

Allow me list a bit of them attributes..

*Little bit of round belly(6 packs and d likes are just not my thing)

*Receding hair-line (ha ha ha) I love my man with a little bit of baldness! Didn't I warn you I was weird from the start?

*Lefties (Jeeeez! I love left-handed men) can't explain why though

*Nerdy-looking men (No really, I can't stand the bad-boy looking kinda men! Puleeese! Wear prescribed glasses, and I'm all down!

*Calm-talking (loud and everywhere kind of men? no! no!)

*Non-confidence: Now, let me explain this a bit, if a guy comes to me bursting with lots of confidence, I'll be instantly put off and on guard...so just come with a little bit of shyness(I'm extremely shy) and I'm down..lol

Yes, now u have it...just random thoughts sha, I'm done poo-ing...lemme clean up, would be back!

N.B: You may bash this thread and the poster, but please don't move this to the front page, cos we have lots of poo going on there already don't add this to them...!!

sυηηshyη™

This sunshynne lady dey funny-o-o. So how do you expect us to chit chat with you while you are doing number 2. Jeez girl!

Chinwem: Op I can relate to some parts of your post

I love my man chubby, bespectacled , with a quiet confidence and he's definitely not a parrot

Happy for you there Chinwem.

1 Like

Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by vivianc(f): 9:24am On Mar 14, 2013
grin grin grin you are really weird o.
Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by sunnshyn(f): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
andyanders:

You are very beautiful and should have a good man come your way. I pray you get your heart desire but note, there are no two perfect people on the face of the entire world. Just look for who you can build your life with.When you start giving condition of a man you need, you might end up loosing out and age might turn against you. My sincere advise to you is for you to seek the face of God, for Him to choose for you because with what you have stated, devil could turn to use it against you and by the time you realize your mistake, time has gone and no husband. So be careful. Do not give God condition and when you allow Him choose for you, He will give you the best.
Thank you, i appreciate ur kind words and advise...
Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by sunnshyn(f): 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2013
pokenose:
Madam Sunshine.....You re not as queer as u think.
Heheheheh! what brings you to such conclusion Monsieur?
Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by sunnshyn(f): 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2013
Chinwem: Op I can relate to some parts of your post

Thank God for you Chinwem, May God continually bless ur union...and tx too for d words of encouragement.... kiss

1 Like

Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by sunnshyn(f): 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
Ivynwa:

This sunshynne lady dey funny-o-o. So how do you expect us to chit chat with you while you are doing number 2. Jeez girl!

It doesnt matter jor, madame Ivynwa just chit chat anyway...lol
Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by sunnshyn(f): 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2013
vivian chinaza: grin grin grin you are really weird o.

I am Viv, not denying it girl... cheesy cheesy
Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by vivianc(f): 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2013
sunnshyn:

I am Viv, not denying it girl... cheesy cheesy

Nothing do u, nne. Carry go.....

1 Like

Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by WAM1(f): 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
Lol... It is well
Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 17, 2013
Hey sunshyn, erm, I'm a shy guy embarassed
Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by sunnshyn(f): 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
BoboYekini: Hey sunshyn, erm, I'm a shy guy embarassed

Go jor embarassed
Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by JudgeDredd: 3:51pm On Mar 17, 2013
Sunshyn hooks bobo yekini. . . Thread closed! angry
Anyone who post again will answer to my oga @ the top! cheesy
Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by kay9(m): 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2013
I wonder why almost everyone's acting oh so grossed-out about OP doing her thang in the loo... Abeg jor, i'm even in the loo right now sef.

Too bad i'm not her type - a lil' quiet, but definitely not shy, and my! anything but a potty, please! But all the best, gurl....

Oh, and mindst not them that speakest discouragement to thou; be steadfast of spirit, stout of heart, and jiggly of booty, and thou shallst findeth him in no time. Shalom! cool grin
Re: Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. by sunnshyn(f): 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2013
JudgeDredd: Sunshyn hooks bobo yekini. . . Thread closed! angry
Anyone who post again will answer to my oga @ the top! cheesy
JugdeDredd, who made you priest ehn?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies / My Friend Needs A Good BF. / I Want To Chat With Hot Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.