Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Pictures Of Tuface's Parents And His Younger Brother Charles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Tuface's Parents And His Younger Brother Charles (7415 Views)

Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. / Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero / Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Tuface's Parents And His Younger Brother Charles by LailaIkeji1: 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
Tuface's mum on the 26th of September celebrated her birthday.

So what do you think?

Na who Tuface resemble pass?

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/09/pictures-of-tufaces-parents-and-his.html

Re: Pictures Of Tuface's Parents And His Younger Brother Charles by abuaoyen(f): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
cool pix! 2 me he luks lyk his mum.
Re: Pictures Of Tuface's Parents And His Younger Brother Charles by Goldieluks: 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
Nice pic.
Re: Pictures Of Tuface's Parents And His Younger Brother Charles by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2012
funny enough, her mom looks younger than her age if 2face is 37

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tuface's Parents And His Younger Brother Charles by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2012
2baba twale
Re: Pictures Of Tuface's Parents And His Younger Brother Charles by dasparrow: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
@Post

His parents look young. Maybe his parents got married in their late teens or early twenties? Anyways, nice pictures.
Re: Pictures Of Tuface's Parents And His Younger Brother Charles by tjskii(f): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2012
Eeiya cute mum,love her smile
Re: Pictures Of Tuface's Parents And His Younger Brother Charles by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2012
Laila ikeji's thread didnt make front page?! I'm shocked! shocked
Re: Pictures Of Tuface's Parents And His Younger Brother Charles by patholaw: 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2012
booqee: Laila ikeji's thread didnt make front page?! I'm shocked! shocked
let me help move d thread 2 d permanent site. grin
Re: Pictures Of Tuface's Parents And His Younger Brother Charles by mamagee3(f): 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2012
His younger brother looks like him. . .

They all look nice!!!

(1) (Reply)

ok / See Nak!ed & Romantic Photos Of Nollywood Actresses & Actors Servicing Eachother / Don Jazzy Reacts After Rihanna Made This Type Of Hairstyle (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.