Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

I Am Finding It To Difficult To Forget - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Finding It To Difficult To Forget (1182 Views)

Please Help, He Is Finding It Difficult To Get A Bride / What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? / Finding It Difficult Managing N80k Salary In Lagos With Family.what Shall I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Finding It To Difficult To Forget by debo25(m): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2008
At exactly 9.00amĀ  JAN. 2 2008, i receive a call that my mummy is dead and since then i have been finding it difficult to forgetĀ  the memory of beautiful moments we have shared together as a mother. Think i will appreciate people with similar experience advise on how to bear this loss because i know she has gone forever and i can not see the most beautiful woman i ever come across on planet.
Re: I Am Finding It To Difficult To Forget by sweetberry(f): 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2008
sorry for your loss
why would you want to forget ur mother? instead of tryin to forget why don't you cherish the memory you have of her
Re: I Am Finding It To Difficult To Forget by chychy(f): 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2008
Sweet Mother, i no go 4get u , u know d rest.

My dear, while i sympathise with u and offer my condolences, trust me and abide by what sweetberry suggested.
I just hope u were on good terms with her b4 her demise.

Take heart dear.
Re: I Am Finding It To Difficult To Forget by adeboo(f): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2008
Sweetie its all gonna be well.

Time will definitely heal all wounds.
I believe u should really commit ur ways to God and He will definitely soothe ur wounds.
Re: I Am Finding It To Difficult To Forget by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 17, 2008
Can't find the right words to say to you but take heart and God be with you.
Re: I Am Finding It To Difficult To Forget by omena555(f): 9:27am On Jan 17, 2008
My dear poster, i feel ur pain. this month will make it 2 yrs that i lost my own mum and honestly memories of the times we spent together have not ceased to flood my mind like it was just yesterday.

really i dont think it is possible to ever forget ur mum but what u can do is to learn to live with it and try and make the memories less painful for u becos life must go on. one way of doing this is to get involve in new things. learn something new, do something new, meet someone new. just get involved in something new. this will preoccupy u and with time u'll discover u dont have to sit and spend all ur time thinking of sweet mummy. but whenever u remember her, u will do so with a lighter heart.

it is well my dear. life continues,
Re: I Am Finding It To Difficult To Forget by sistajay(f): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2008
Sorry o for the loss of your beloved mother. Just cherise the memories you shared, time will heal your heart. Don't forget she lives on in you.
Re: I Am Finding It To Difficult To Forget by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2008
I'm so sorry bout it. May God give you the fortitude to bear the loss.

It's well.
Re: I Am Finding It To Difficult To Forget by SweetT1: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2008
@Debo25

Sorry for your loss bro'. Tall trees never lasts in a forest. The earth has lost another angel and heavens recieved one. Instead of feeling bad all the time, why don't you celebrate her life and the life she gave you. Carry on Brother, she will not want you to stop.
Re: I Am Finding It To Difficult To Forget by SweetT1: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2008
@Debo25

Sorry for your loss bro'. Tall trees never lasts in a forest. The earth has lost another angel and heavens recieved one. Instead of feeling bad all the time, why don't you celebrate her life and the life she gave you. Carry on Brother, she will not want you to stop.
Re: I Am Finding It To Difficult To Forget by Nwamama1: 10:47am On Jun 10, 2011
Very sorry dear,

May Her Soul Rest in Perfect Peace. AMEN.

Take care of yourself, Life goes on,

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Men (Now What?) / Guys Whats The Maximum Amount Of Dowry You Can Pay? And What Is The Most Outrageous Dowry You've See / PHOTOS: Fighting Couple Strip Naked In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.