Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Toyota Carinae 1997 Vs Toyota Camry 1996 Orobo - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Carinae 1997 Vs Toyota Camry 1996 Orobo (3153 Views)

Fuel Consumption In Camry 1996 Canadian Built / How Much Is A Steering Rack For Camry 1996(orobo) / Toyota Camry Vs Toyota Avalon: Your Preference And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Carinae 1997 Vs Toyota Camry 1996 Orobo by divinelove(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hi everyone,
pls help me compare these two cars in terms of cost of auto toks purchase, fuel economy, cost of maintenance n repair, cheapness of parts n its availability, durability, ruggedness etc. Lastly but not dt important prestige. A friend of mine really needs to make a choice here. Pls car experts what would u advice. God bless u.
Re: Toyota Carinae 1997 Vs Toyota Camry 1996 Orobo by divinelove(m): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
Haba nobody is saying anything y nw. Those knowlegeable abt this toyota cars shld help my frnd make a choice nw. Thanks folks
Re: Toyota Carinae 1997 Vs Toyota Camry 1996 Orobo by divinelove(m): 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
Still waiting for ur responds
Re: Toyota Carinae 1997 Vs Toyota Camry 1996 Orobo by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2012
divinelove: Hi everyone,
pls help me compare these two cars in terms of cost of auto toks purchase, fuel economy, cost of maintenance n repair, cheapness of parts n its availability, durability, ruggedness etc. Lastly but not dt important prestige.

Fuel economy, cost of maintenance and parts.

These cars you're comparing, do they have engines?
Re: Toyota Carinae 1997 Vs Toyota Camry 1996 Orobo by divinelove(m): 7:00am On Oct 06, 2012
Siena:

Fuel economy, cost of maintenance and parts.

These cars you're comparing, do they have engines?

Sure they do, 2.0l on carinae and 2.2l on camry both on v4, what do u think
Re: Toyota Carinae 1997 Vs Toyota Camry 1996 Orobo by FindOut(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2012
Apples and Oranges.

Both are very reliable & rugged, just take care of them very well. Good mechanics will easily work on both.

Both cars belong to the generation of Toyotas that are usually described as indestructible.lol. Seems i've heard more praise about the Carina E tho.

Parts of both are not soo expensive. The Carina E is slimmer than the 'orobo' Camry. That's a plus or minus, depending on your choice.

Prices of both are not so different.

I suggest you follow your heart & pick the one that appeals to ur eye better...lol
Re: Toyota Carinae 1997 Vs Toyota Camry 1996 Orobo by divinelove(m): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
Find Out!:
Apples and Oranges.

Both are very reliable & rugged, just take care of them very well. Good mechanics will easily work on both.

Both cars belong to the generation of Toyotas that are usually described as indestructible.lol. Seems i've heard more praise about the Carina E tho.

Parts of both are not soo expensive. The Carina E is slimmer than the 'orobo' Camry. That's a plus or minus, depending on your choice.

Prices of both are not so different.

I suggest you follow your heart & pick the one that appeals to ur eye better...lol

i like d follow ur hrt part, its kinda funny but seriously it seems the cars r on d same level as par all d criteria listed. Anyway thanks for dropping by n leaving ur tots

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes Auto Shop In Abuja / The Cost Of Tokunbo Engine, For Nissan Quest (2004 Model) / What Car Should I Buy This New Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.