Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Signs Of An Irresponsible Man - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Signs Of An Irresponsible Man (31772 Views)

Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. / Irresponsible Fathers And What They Cause To The Society / Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Goldieluks: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
ijebabe:
Lol! Case of absent-mindedness!

Lol, exactly!
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Decryptor(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
@Ezegozie, u forgot to add: Being an insecure biatch by fighting her husband constantly and the day the man can't take it anymore and give her a slap, she goes outside and begins to shout,"I'm a victim of domestic violence". Ask Frank Edoho's cameroonian-bush ex-wife..Hurricane Katherina

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by timbros(m): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
nyere84: He keeps touching and trying to suck her boobi, even wen she says she is nt in the mood.

He spends money on bottles of alcohol, while he finds it difficult to buy you sharwama.( anyway, i usually buy dat 4 myself).

He is too jealous dat he will chase all your male frnds away, while he does sharp sharp runs with other babes. Is it fair??

He enters the bathroom wen u are taking your bath without knocking, just becos he is the man in your life.

There are so many of them, i cant just remember them now.

So you expect me to knock first before i enter the bathroom when MY WIFE is taking her bath? You need your head checked...

Whatever happened to "and the two shall become one"?

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Goldieluks: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2012
nyere84: He keeps touching and trying to suck her boobi, even wen she says she is nt in the mood.

He spends money on bottles of alcohol, while he finds it difficult to buy you sharwama.( anyway, i usually buy dat 4 myself).

He is too jealous dat he will chase all your male frnds away, while he does sharp sharp runs with other babes. Is it fair??

He enters the bathroom wen u are taking your bath without knocking, just becos he is the man in your life.

what is wrong with that? shocked
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by ijebabe: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2012
Some people take the bathroom privacy thing really seriously.
Taking a shower shouldn't be a problem but its nasty when the partner is taking a dump! Sorry I can't ever get used to that grin
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2012
One typical attribute of an irresponsible man is making use of the toilet and not flushing it.
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by ijebabe: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2012
Can we please keep toilet manners out of this please. I'm beginning to get grossed out grin
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by dubem3(m): 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2012
ijebabe:
Took you a while to think that up didn't you grin
This is my last comment to ur posts on this thread as you might confuse my next reply for love grin
you know you don't have to tell the whole forum
you have a crush on a stranger, right?
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by kaeto(m): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2012
Being an extremist, an irresponsible man is one who smokes and takes alcohols, doesn't take full responsibility in terms of selfless short and long term goals for the family, one who doesn't 'enjoy' having quality time with his wife and kids, doesn't charity, doesn't show concern to society and the needy, doesn't have genuine love and respect for the weak, a beast and brute, doesn't visit the hospital and prison, doesn't love strangers, doesn't show respect to the 'lowly' elderly, doesn't concern himself with societal decay, one that is tribalistic as many headless nL goons are, etc.etc

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2012
@op what a nightmare,hope u arent married to that nightmare if u r sorry,u will soon be a canditate for hbp,stroke n hpt
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by ijebabe: 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2012
Someone is being swiftly ignored!
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by paleson(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2012
Acidtalk,Nice one ooo but, how about smorking? grin
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2012

Seriously? Is he not the man in your life? There is nothing to hide from him unless u dey do bad tin for inside bathroom.
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Tmany(m): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2012
ijebabe: Someone is being swiftly ignored!
sign of an irresponsible woman
When her nairaland profile pic shows too much boobi grin
Y not show it all grin i wouldn't mind cool
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by ifyann002(f): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2012
Yes I can really relate to all these.mam oo man
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by SoloKoree(m): 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2012
Uhm!! Uhm!!... I guess ladies in the house are happy to see the xteristics of an irresponsible man.
@Acid talk.... Kindly release the xteristics of a ladies that are not responsible
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by SoloKoree(m): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2012
timbros:

So you expect me to knock first before i enter the bathroom when MY WIFE is taking her bath? You need your head checked...

Whatever happened to "and the two shall become one"?

Ding ding Ding
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by ignis: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2012
acidtalk: Where are the women to tell us more Signs Of An Irresponsible Man.
They talk toomuch.
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by dakronik(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2012
;DHe is 30+ but stil lives wit his parents
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by emsquare(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2012
Hmmm!
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by koyafatuga: 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2012
I beg to go off the topic.
Pls if u know any flower shop in Lagos, text me their number.
Monday is my wife's birthday and I need to send some flowers to her in her office.
08032777721, 08055566997.
Thanks.
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by princeonx: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2012
latest: Op, u re right on point, may i also add here that a man who cannot defend his wife/family in public is irresponsible.
Even with a gun pointed to his head?
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by princeonx: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2012
latest: One typical attribute of an irresponsible man is making use of the toilet and not flushing it.
Where do some of you find the guys you date if I may ask?
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by ayorins(m): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2012
mostly irresponsible
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by dubem3(m): 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2012
Tmany:
guy wetin ur eye find go there?
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by ijebabe: 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2012
Tmany:
That is too much "boobi" you say? Wat village do you come from?
You are obviously a kid and not my type.
Move along.
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by MegaG: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2012

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by francis247(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2012
Tmany:
you are obviously 4 sale!
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by fapcrook(m): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2012
Mr Lee: What about a man telling his children hw stupid their mother is.
what of a man who nags and beats her wife but turns to be nice when d wifes friends are around. I hate such men. Mama Dotuns husband has to change if he is reading this
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by franca30(f): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2012
Pretends 2 b 9ice wen he is on heat.
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by EPOMA(m): 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2012
Iranoladun: @topic
He assume once he provides money (whether fully or partly), his obligations to housekeeping or taking care of his family is done undecided
[b][/b]

we should stop leaving on the illusion that it is only a man that should take care of a home. Times are changing example if you are earning 100k a month and your wife is on 300k a month , in such circumstances, the woman should contribute more than the man
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Tmany(m): 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2012
kaeto: Being an extremist, an irresponsible man is one who smokes and takes alcohols, doesn't take full responsibility in terms of selfless short and long term goals for the family, one who doesn't 'enjoy' having quality time with his wife and kids, doesn't charity, doesn't show concern to society and the needy, doesn't have genuine love and respect for the weak, a beast and brute, doesn't visit the hospital and prison, doesn't love strangers, doesn't show respect to the 'lowly' elderly, doesn't concern himself with societal decay, one that is tribalistic as many headless nL goons are, etc.etc
MegaG: 1. impregnating a lady and denying it even when he knows he's responsible.
2. expecting his wife to bring up the kids with her resources while he answers their dad.
3. slanders his immediate family at the slightest provocation.
4. saves his money while he spends that of his woman
5. believes in 50/50 finance but not the house chores
6. prefer to keep female friends but finds it a taboo if his woman does same

With all ought of list popping up their are very very few responsible guys out there and can't imagine you all are talking from experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Bishop Wangivi Snatches Man's Wife After Presiding Over Their Wedding / 4 Money Problems In Nigerian Marriages To Avoid / It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.