Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,376 members, 7,800,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Nigeria Needs An Igbo President To March Forward – Ezeife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs An Igbo President To March Forward – Ezeife (965 Views)

Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife / Elections Shifted To March 28, April 11 / Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Needs An Igbo President To March Forward – Ezeife by supereagle(m): 5:40am On Sep 29, 2012
Former Governor of Anambra State, Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife in this no-holds barred interview x-rays Nigeria’s socio-economic and political development these past 52 years and posits that the component nationalities and other social forces in the country must fix Nigeria this time around or forget about its future. He spoke to OKEY NDIRIBE AND EMMAN OVUAKPORIE in Abuja.

Considering the fact that a man of 52 is generally believed to be a mature person, can you say Nigeria has matured politically, economically and socially?

It is unfortunate that every year we have to make this assessment. It appears that every year we are saying the same thing. However, there is something special about this year. There is a story about the tortoise in Igbo folklore; the tortoise had fallen into a pit latrine. He was there for many days. However, on the very day the tortoise was to be rescued by some people, he began to complain and asked those who had come for the rescue operation to hurry up because the smell of the latrine was too much for him. But he was told to be patient since he had managed to endure the stench inside the pit for so long.

There is a Cape of Good Hope in Nigeria. For the first time in recent history, there is a convergence of views on what needs to be done about Nigeria. There is a consensus on what needs to be done for Nigeria-a country which is nearly always shipwrecked – so that it could become transformed into where things work.

Some eminent politicians held a meeting not too ago in Lagos and their major demand was that a National Conference be held.

Sometime ago, I was invited to Port-Harcourt over the debate on Sovereign National Conference. I was able to convince them that we should not talk about a Sovereign National Conference. This is because, once a Sovereign National Conference is convened, it would have the power to sack both the President and the National Assembly. Indeed, such a conference would have the power to do whatever it likes.

However, if we can have a National Conference, where we reach a consensus on certain issues, its decisions would come into effect after the incumbent government has left office.

One of the major problems we have faced in this country in the past is that some people do not believe in agreements. For instance an agreement was reached at the National Political Reforms Conference held in 2005 that an additional state should be created for the South-east geopolitical zone. About three months ago, the Presidential Committee on Constitutional Reforms also endorsed the same idea with some refinement.

However, a certain Governor from the North was quoted to have said he was opposed to that agreement. The question I want to ask is what is the population of Northern Nigeria?

What is the population of the South? What is the population of Anambra State? What is the population of Kano?

We should allow the sleeping dogs to lie in this country. kicking up old dust is not good.

In 1962, there was a census and what was called preliminary result was announced. The result indicated that the population of the North at that time was 14 .5 million. The population of the Eastern Region was 11.5 million and that of the Western Region was eight million. So, the population of the south at that time was above 19.5 million and higher than that of the north.

Then two young men at that time: Mbazulike Amaechi and RBK Okafor now said that based on the census results, all the southern progressives should join hands together and form the next government. That declaration kicked up a census controversy. The lesson we learnt was from the controversy and its outcome. In the course of the controversy, the population of the North moved up from 14.5 million to 17 million. Then it was moved up again from this to 19 million. It was manipulated again from 19 million to 21 million and finally ended up being hiked to 29 million which was double of the initial figure for the region.

The East remained at 11.5 million while the West remained at eight million but was later raised to 10 million. The increment of the figures for the West arose after the Late Ladoke Akintola , former Premier of Western Region agreed to cooperate with the political party from the North. This is the foundation of all the subsequent census that has been conducted in this country. So when certain people talk about the population of their own part of the country, you begin to wonder whether they really have a sense of history.

Mr Smith, a British colonial officer who conducted an earlier census in 1951 stated that after the exercise, the North was found to have a smaller population than the South. He confessed before he died that the British authorities at that time did not want that census result to stand and therefore ordered a revision which turned the table.

What we are advocating is that there should be equality of zones; these six zones should then become the federating units of the country. Each of the zones should have some autonomy. Any of the zones could create one million states if they like. There is a consensus on this already.

If this arrangement is finally endorsed and captured in a constitution, there would be no need to argue over state police. There would be a middle ground and this could be called zonal police.

There should also be a revenue generation and sharing formula which recognizes fiscal federalism. Under this arrangement, there would be emphasis on the derivation formula as we have always had. We must emphasize national interest. All those who want Nigeria to still remain united do not desire a very weak central government. There should be a fairly strong centre; but nothing like what we have now. Again, we could ask ourselves whether we should continue with a bi-cameral legislature or unicameral arrangement with only the Senate in place? We could even consider having part-time Senators.

This is because what we are seeing in Nigeria is abnormal in the extreme; a developing country which spends about 80 percent of its income on recurrent expenditure, rather than capital expenditure. It is like a farmer who consumes more than what he had harvested; nothing would remain for him to plant in the next planting season.

Very recently, the House of Representatives rejected a bill which sought to recognize the geo-political zones. How do you react to this development at the legislature?

It is beyond the competence of the National Assembly to deal with matters

Iike that. The role of the National Assembly should be to repair the cracks on the wall of the House and not that of rebuilding the house. Rebuilding the House is the responsibility of the owners of the house.

It is not for the National Assembly which is part of the structural imbalances we want to correct to dictate the way to go. All the senators and members of House of Representatives emerged from these manipulated constituencies based on doctored election results. Unless some people want this country to disintegrate, we must open our eyes and act fast. We must not use present advantages at all.

Under the present arrangement, the North could kill whatever bill it doesn’t want. We need a National Conference to address Nigeria’s fundamental problems.

Nigeria has been moving along the wrong path; we don’t seem to realize that our country is the largest black nation on earth. We don’t seem to also realize that the black man who was number one in world civilization and development has today become the foot mat of the world. We do not seem to realize the manifest destiny of our country which is to restore the dignity of the black race.

In today’s world you could get military power with economic power. Nigeria is the country in Africa which can become the super power of the black race. Nigeria has a history which could easily appropriate the credit for whatever success we achieve unlike say South Africa. This could only be achieved if Nigeria remains a united country.

But if we cannot restructure, develop and unleash the great potentials everybody has identified in Nigeria; if we continue to remain backward and our peers overtake us, then such a country should cease to exist.

What can you say about the high level of insecurity in the country as has been epitomized by the activities of Boko Haram in the North and other violent groups in other parts of the country?

Insecurity is a common problem in several countries of the world. But when you talk about Boko Haram, it has several dimensions. For instance, those who said they would make the country ungovernable for President Goodluck Jonathan if he won last year’s election have exploited Boko Haram. They had expected that by unleashing violence on the nation, Nigerians would be cowed into submission and ask them to take over power so that there would be peace. There is also the original Boko Haram which wanted to Islamise the entire country. There are also those who are angry about how Nigeria has been governed and the poverty, illiteracy and disease it has led to and the emergence of the almajiris. However, majority of Nigeria’s past leaders responsible for the plight of even the almajiris were from the North. Yet some of them are still talking about power returning to the North in 2015.

I wish to state that those who think that they are punishing the Igbos by keeping them out of power are deceiving themselves. It is Nigeria that needs and Igbo President for this country to move forward. Infact, until Nigeria produces an Igbo man as President, this country is going no where in terms of progress. Igbos are number one agents of development wherever they may be. They are known for transforming their environment.

But some of those opposed to Igbo presidency have said that Igbos are inherently politically unstable. Such persons have cited how other Igbos pulled down various Presidents of the Senate when that office was allocated to the South-East under the PDP zoning arrangement.

It is not true that Igbos are not united. There is no ethnic nationality which would remain out of power for such a long time without being affected politically. Look at how disunited the North has become after remaining out of power for such a short time.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/nigeria-needs-an-igbo-president-to-march-forward-ezeife/[/b][b][b][/b]
Re: Nigeria Needs An Igbo President To March Forward – Ezeife by MajeOfficial: 6:31am On Sep 29, 2012
I'm igbo and I don't believe that the east is more populated than the north for several reasons.
Since that census you cited the north has continued to practice polygamy and produce tens of children per wife, some men have 20 children to their name.
Meanwhile the events of biafra and the mass exodus from the east to all parts of Nigeria and all parts of the world can't be ignored. Northerners aren't going anywhere, may able bodied men live and die in the village they're born in. Where as nearly all easterners leave the east at least once in life. these things will effect census figures, I'm not saying the igbo are less in number than the Hausa, that I don't know, but if someone tells me the east is losing population I wouldn't argue because I'm seeing it for myself.
Re: Nigeria Needs An Igbo President To March Forward – Ezeife by DuduNegro: 7:37am On Sep 29, 2012
Ezeife only went as far back as the independence, 1960!

...the challenges and struggles of creating a new national identity for the people began in 1906.

1. The first foothold for the colonial goverment was Lagos. From here they created a Lagos colony in 1900. This was the administrative center for all of Yorubaland .

2. Next you have the Niger Coast protectorate or what they called Oil Rivers protectorate.

3. There were chartered territories umder management of Royal Niger Company. Some of these territories were situated between Lokoja and Oil Rivers and was called Southern protectorate.

4. Then you have the Northern protectorate. Its capital was in Zungeru.

------------------------------

First they reduced they collapsed Southern protectorate and Niger Coast protectoratep and called it Southern Nigeria protectorate.....its capital was in Calabar.

In 1906 they combined Lagos Colony and Southern protectorates to form Colony and Southern protectorate of Nigeria.....and made Lagos the capital. This was done for missionary or religious reasons.

So now there are two protecorates.

In 1914 they combined the Northern protectorate and the Southern protectorates. This combination was done for economic reasons.

The amalgaation of 1906 was problematic and it has been argued that beside the economic reason given for the North/South amalgamation, the truth was that British realized their understanding of the natives was being tested and the promise to unite West and East was falling apart and the people were un-Unifiable. Each ethnic language was better off left separate and independent. Therefore the Colony and Southern Protectorate was sub divided into three administrative capitals Lagos, Warri and Calabar. This did not bring about the unity they had hoped.....fearing they might loose sections of the cpuntry to the French, they forgo finding solutions for ill-feelings amongst the Southern people and instead expanded the territory by lumping the disharmonious culture of the Southerners with that of Northerners and further creating disharmony and chaos..

They should have reversed the 1906 error, instead they amplified it in 1914. In 1953/54, there were high tensions between the regions. The mistrust of 1906, 1914 continued to live with us till 1960 and beyond.

...we dont need to hope and work for a futufe unity. It wont work., it has been hope and expectations since 1906 and still in 2012 we are hoping.

Ezeife should advice on ways to reverse this false unity, and not join in to encourage disillusion for the youths.
Re: Nigeria Needs An Igbo President To March Forward – Ezeife by saintneo(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2012
[quote author=]I'm igbo and I don't believe that the east is more populated than the north for several reasons.
Since that census you cited the north has continued to practice polygamy and produce tens of children per wife, some men have 20 children to their name.
Meanwhile the events of biafra and the mass exodus from the east to all parts of Nigeria and all parts of the world can't be ignored. Northerners aren't going anywhere, may able bodied men live and die in the village they're born in. Where as nearly all easterners leave the east at least once in life. these things will effect census figures, I'm not saying the igbo are less in number than the Hausa, that I don't know, but if someone tells me the east is losing population I wouldn't argue because I'm seeing it for myself. [/quote] The east is not more in population that the north; however, I disagree with your analogy on the increasing population in the north decrease in the east. Inasmuch as the north is forever polygamous and the east is tending to a super monogamous society, I must state that the number of children produced will not determine population growth. There is higher infant mortality in the north than in the east.
Also, the Igbo are not the only ones in the east. The Ijaw practise polygamy as well with some men having as many as 50 children. My landlord by in school days an Ikwere man had a over 50 children, I couldn't count his wives(even though other peeps bedded them as well). Apart from the Igbo boys, the Igbo girls general do not travel out of the east, also other tribes in the east hardly venture out the east. Consequently, the east is increasing in population.
Re: Nigeria Needs An Igbo President To March Forward – Ezeife by MajeOfficial: 8:09am On Sep 29, 2012
Other tribes not venturing east and half of your population (men) leaving isn't going to increase population figures.
I will say that it can be argued that the igbo are the largest tribe, but as far as regions to big a % of us are in other regions and countries for the eastern region to hold numerical superiority.

That's fine, i don't think having the most populace region is something to brag about im glad the igbo are among the few monogamous tribes in nigeria, it shows social growth.
Re: Nigeria Needs An Igbo President To March Forward – Ezeife by ACM10: 8:46am On Sep 29, 2012
[quote author=]I'm igbo and I don't believe that the east is more populated than the north for several reasons.
Meanwhile the events of biafra and the mass exodus from the east to all parts of Nigeria and all parts of the world can't be ignored. Northerners aren't going anywhere, may able bodied men live and die in the village they're born in. Where as nearly all easterners leave the east at least once in life. these things will effect census figures, I'm not saying the igbo are less in number than the Hausa, that I don't know, but if someone tells me the east is losing population I wouldn't argue because I'm seeing it for myself. [/quote]

I concur with Gov. Ezeife! The east is more populated than the north. Though the north is mostly populated by moslems and practices polygamy. But I must caution you that polygamy is not synonymous with population explosion, polygamy is not synonymous with baby boom. If polygamy gives rise population increase, then Saudi Arabia will be competing with China, having practiced polygamy for more than a millenium as mandated by their Islamic religion. You must factor into your equation some important population indices such as herd fertility, infant mortality rate, life expectancy, access to quality and affordable healthcare, etc.
It is on record that south trumps north by a wide margin when comparing both regions using the indices listed above. Population of the north cannot rise if they give bith to a million babies; only for 90% of them to die in their first year of life.
Therefore, Ezeife is right afterall.
Re: Nigeria Needs An Igbo President To March Forward – Ezeife by MajeOfficial: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2012
[img]http://2.bp..com/-H24kgEnbfNM/UGJyXCr1DmI/AAAAAAAABkY/AjOOWmNxYwo/s1600/598641_10151021113566971_1311365276_n.jpg[/img]

After someone snapped a photo of her and posted it on online, Balpreet Kaur was ridiculed for following the tenants of her Sikh faith. But instead of hiding or lashing out, she politely posted a reply—and turned a bullying situation into a inspiring example of tolerance, support, and inspiration.

The photo was taken apparently without Kaur's knowledge while she was waiting in line at the Ohio State University Library. In the photo, Kaur's hair is hidden by a large, black turban. She's wearing a T-shirt and yoga pants, glasses, and is looking down at her cell phone; her sparse facial hair is clearly visible. A Reddit user posted it to the "Funny" forum with the quip, "I'm not sure what to conclude from this."

Comments started pouring in, making fun of her appearance, asking if she was transgendered, and taking her to task for not plucking, waxing, or shaving.

Related: Lessons from "The World's Ugliest Woman': Stop Staring and Start Learning

After a friend told her about the thread, Kaur decided to respond to the taunts herself—and take the opportunity to educate people at the same time.

"Hey, guys. This is Balpreet Kaur, the girl from the picture," she wrote. "I'm not embarrassed or even humiliated by the attention [negative and positive] that this picture is getting, because it's who I am."

As a baptized Sikh woman, Kaur—who is from Ohio—said that she is forbidden from altering her body, as it is considered a sacred gift from God.

"The overarching principal is this body is a tool for service," she explained. "We have to maintain and take care of it while cherishing its original form." That means that going to the hospital and taking medicine is fine, because one should be healthy in order to be of service to others. But cutting one's hair or removing one's facial hair is forbidden, even if societal norms dictate otherwise.
Topic by www..com, for Nigerian Movies on Your Mobile Phone
"My hair doesn't stop me from being normal or doing service so its not a hindrance," she said in a later post. "I've been to the doctor regarding this and it's just a side effect of my hormone levels during my teenage years. The hormones have returned to normal, but the hair is still there. That's fine I don't regret anything, nor do I view it as an unfortunate thing."

Sikhism was founded in the Punjab region of India in the 15th century; there are approximately 30 million Sikhs in the world. Followers believe in the equality of all human beings and in a single, infinitely powerful, omnipresent, genderless God. Instead of heaven or hell, the religion promotes salvation through a spiritual union with God; ego, anger, greed, attachment, and lust are considered the Five Evils. Sikhs do not believe in recruiting converts, though they welcome those who wish to join their faith. Once baptized or formally initiated into the faith, they vow to wear five religious symbols at all times, one of which is leaving their body hair uncut.

"Yes, I'm a baptized Sikh woman with facial hair. Yes, I realize that my gender is often confused and I look different than most women," wrote Kaur, who is the president of the Ohio State University's Sikh Student Association. "My attitude and thoughts and actions have more value in them than my body… by not focusing on the physical beauty, I have time to cultivate those inner virtues and hopefully, focus my life on creating change and progress for this world in any way I can."

Her words quickly inspired readers on Reddit and elsewhere to reevaluate their reactions. A cross-post on the Facebook page for Kaurista garnered more than 6,750 likes and more than 850 comments.

"I know that I don't have the courage to live that purely," Shannon Dolce commented on Facebook. "I am inspired to live MORE true to how my creator sees me, though."

"I think we can agree that even the non-religious can benefit from taking a page from your book -- thank you," wrote a Redditor named "anothertimearound".

"You are awesome. If your faith has made you this well-adjusted and positive and secure in your own skin, and focused on the things in life that truly matter, then I am glad that there are Sikhs in this world." Reddit reader "Anna Mosity" wrote. "The world could use more people like you."

A few days later, the Reddit user who posted the picture started a new thread to apologize to Kaur.

"I felt the need to apologize to the Sikhs, Balpreet, and anyone else I offended when I posted that picture," the Redditor wrote. "Put simply it was stupid. Making fun of people is funny to some but incredibly degrading to the people you're making fun of. It was an incredibly rude, judgmental, and ignorant thing to post."

"I've read more about the Sikh faith and it was actually really interesting. It makes a whole lot of sense to work on having a legacy and not worrying about what you look like. I made that post for stupid internet points and I was ignorant." he continued. "Balpreet, I'm sorry for being a closed minded individual. You are a much better person than I am. Sikhs, I'm sorry for insulting your culture and way of life. Balpreet's faith in what she believes is astounding."

Kaur says that she's happy to spend time explaining her religion and her appearance to people. "I do not think explaining myself and the way I am is a waste of energy because storytelling in itself is a way to fight the apathy in this world," she explained in a follow-up post on Thursday. "By simple interactions like this, we can better understand each other and make this world more open and loving even if it is just one person or many."

http://shine.yahoo.com/women-who-shi...203500244.html
Re: Nigeria Needs An Igbo President To March Forward – Ezeife by PointB: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2012
Let me lend my voice to the monogamy and polygamy dichotomy debate as it relates to birth rate and by extension population growth.

Studies have shown that women in polygamous union on the average fewer number of offspring than those in monogamous union.

For instance average offspring for women in polygamous home is three-four children per woman. While average offspring for similar woman in monogamous marriage is in the region of 5-7 per woman. So whatever advantage gain by larger family in polygamous home, is often offset by less productivity (birth per woman).

Migration is also rampant in the North. Unless we are being economical with the truth. Or how do we explain the well touted 12 million cattle herders, who are 'dedicated' to their cows. Or the thousands of 'aboki' Okada riders and gatemen/kiosk-men of Northern extraction, many who don't even keep family? Clearly, the northern population advantage is a myth. It is not anywhere close to reality! It should be debunked.

I stand generally with Ezeife on the cogent issues he raised! Nigeria is heading nowhere fast at the rate it's going. A change of structure, plan, and direction is need, and quick. Else we will soon compose and sing a dirge for a potentially great fellow of comity of nation - Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria Needs An Igbo President To March Forward – Ezeife by PointB: 11:42am On Sep 29, 2012
Let me also add that without a democratic nigerian president of Igbo extraction ascending the extolled seat, peace will not reign in the country, and there will never be agreement on simple matter, everything we say or do with be subjected to ethnic prism and mutual suspicion. How do you make progress under such condition? We are watching...
Re: Nigeria Needs An Igbo President To March Forward – Ezeife by EkoAtlantic2(f): 11:51am On Sep 29, 2012
grin grin grin
Omo Igbo wanna be president in this Nigeria grin
I laugh in chinese.
These villagers should learn from history
Theirs is to support any candidate from either S/South(Ijaw specifically), S/West or the North.

Re: Nigeria Needs An Igbo President To March Forward – Ezeife by hakanai(m): 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2012
Well the growth of a race or ethnicity depends on if a couple gets atleast 3 kids successfully,That ensures the growth and survival of another group.If in any case a couple account for a child or two you can say its a dying group.Because you will have 2= 1 (eg China one child policy).That means for every two couple you have another 3 couples replacing them.If a couple give rise to a couple then you are stagnant.Some with a kid,will be a couple out of every 2 couples population reversed.In Nigeria we don't have any of that as a case and as such all groups continue to grow.Without doubt the North still accounts for a significant population.
Issue of Migration is across several borders and numbers must be put to tally.Simply because i come across a few Igbo men outside,can not equate to if you count all of them then they are the most populated.The same can be seen when one talks of the Jewish race.Are they most populated in the world i mean looking at there influence and presence, virtually in any economy of every nation on earth.
Re: Nigeria Needs An Igbo President To March Forward – Ezeife by belovedaja(m): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2012
Dudu_Negro: Ezeife only went as far back as the independence, 1960!

...the challenges and struggles of creating a new national identity for the people began in 1906.

1. The first foothold for the colonial goverment was Lagos. From here they created a Lagos colony in 1900. This was the administrative center for all of Yorubaland .

2. Next you have the Niger Coast protectorate or what they called Oil Rivers protectorate.

3. There were chartered territories umder management of Royal Niger Company. Some of these territories were situated between Lokoja and Oil Rivers and was called Southern protectorate.

4. Then you have the Northern protectorate. Its capital was in Zungeru.

------------------------------

First they reduced they collapsed Southern protectorate and Niger Coast protectoratep and called it Southern Nigeria protectorate.....its capital was in Calabar.

In 1906 they combined Lagos Colony and Southern protectorates to form Colony and Southern protectorate of Nigeria.....and made Lagos the capital. This was done for missionary or religious reasons.

So now there are two protecorates.

In 1914 they combined the Northern protectorate and the Southern protectorates. This combination was done for economic reasons.

The amalgaation of 1906 was problematic and it has been argued that beside the economic reason given for the North/South amalgamation, the truth was that British realized their understanding of the natives was being tested and the promise to unite West and East was falling apart and the people were un-Unifiable. Each ethnic language was better off left separate and independent. Therefore the Colony and Southern Protectorate was sub divided into three administrative capitals Lagos, Warri and Calabar. This did not bring about the unity they had hoped.....fearing they might loose sections of the cpuntry to the French, they forgo finding solutions for ill-feelings amongst the Southern people and instead expanded the territory by lumping the disharmonious culture of the Southerners with that of Northerners and further creating disharmony and chaos..

They should have reversed the 1906 error, instead they amplified it in 1914. In 1953/54, there were high tensions between the regions. The mistrust of 1906, 1914 continued to live with us till 1960 and beyond.

...we dont need to hope and work for a futufe unity. It wont work., it has been hope and expectations since 1906 and still in 2012 we are hoping.

Ezeife should advice on ways to reverse this false unity, and not join in to encourage disillusion for the youths.
what are you insinuating here.
Re: Nigeria Needs An Igbo President To March Forward – Ezeife by sheyguy: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2012
No southerner shld be bothered about Nigeria achieving a superpower status. What good will it do us if Nigeria is a super power controlled by the islamic dominated North . . . A situation where south will be a tool in the hand of the North. What we need is a an accurate population distribution chart and the simultaneous reversal of all Federal character principles. I am suprised Ezeife did not touch the issue of the evil federal character principles . . . Principles that help to convert the false population of the North into actual power in their hand.
Re: Nigeria Needs An Igbo President To March Forward – Ezeife by SOOPAID: 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2012
Are they still saying dat north is more populated dan d Easth?even now dee done finish thereselves with boko !!!!abeg fedral Govt shuld re-do the census....lets know how faa.even if dee count there cows leg put......msheeeeeeeewww

(1) (Reply)

Julius Berger Distances Self From N80b Warri Airport Project!! (Mind-Boggling) / Could This Be True About Tinubu And Fashola's Lagos / Kano PDP Elder Hajiya Rabi Wants To Marry Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.