Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Opportunity For Business Ownership - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Opportunity For Business Ownership (3575 Views)

Special Discount For Website Design and Devlopment- Business Website Ownership / Business Proposal: Truck Lease – Ownership / We are a Lithuanian construction company looking for business partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity For Business Ownership by G50member(m): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2012
I know this e-person (G-50 member) is risking being disrespected, misunderstood, suspected and even banned on this forum for daring to reach out in a bold and earnest attempt to achieve his financial dreams. I have however made peace with the fact that it is a small price to pay for the results am looking for. One thing I will however state very categorically from the onset is that I am not asking for anyone to trust me neither am I asking for anyone to part with any amount of money to an e-person you’ve never met and may never meet. I just have a mutually beneficial proposition for the following classes of people.
1. Anybody looking for an extra stream of Income.
2. Anybody that has desired to be his/her own boss working in a business where s/he owns stock.
3. Anybody looking for a means by which to leave a legacy for his/her children when gone.
4. Anybody looking for a high growth business opportunity into which to invest for both residual income opportunities and high capital value appreciation in the nearest future.
5. Anybody having some discretionary funds lying dormant somewhere from which you desire profit.
6. Indeed anybody planning for a capital intensive venture in the near future from a meagre sum s/he presently has but at a loss as to how best to grow it or too busy to actively work at growing it.
7. Anybody having at least two hundred thousand naira (N200,000.00) and willing to pool it together with funds from a team of other like-minded investors for about a 2% stock holding in a high growth but low risk agro-investment.
If you belong to any of these classes, this then might be that perfect opportunity you have been looking for. I am an ordinary everyday guy with a unique business proposition and a passion for business. Am looking for 2 to 50 like-minded individuals who are willing to partner with me to raise a capital of about eight million naira only (N8,000,000.00) for investment in an agro venture which I have test ran on a small scale in the last six years post graduation. The results I must say have been splendid, the risks quite low and easily preventable, the potential for capital appreciation simply astronomical and market for products very vast and growing with population and even economy.
I propose to spend this capital of eight million naira(N8,000,000.00) for which I seek as follows:
• Purchase 2 hectares of land- N2.2m
• Infrastructural development- N2.2m
• Stock- N0.7m
• Equipment- N0.3m
• Incorporation of Business- N0.1m
• 1 year operating cost- N1.0m
• Truck N1.2m
• Miscellaneous- N 0.3m
• TOTAL- N8.0M

5-Year Return on Investment Forecasts
• Year1- N0.85m
• Year2- N1.2m
• Year3- N2.5m
• Year4- N3.5m
• Year5- N5.0m
Capital value appreciation within this period will rise by 800-1000%. That is to say, the business which is starting with a capitalisation of eight million naira only (N8,000,000.00) will in 5 years be worth at least sixty-four to eighty million naira (N64-80,000,000.00) due principally to fixed stock appreciation minus land appreciation.
Now what exactly am I talking about? Much as I would love to spell it out here, I can’t due to space, time and ownership rights constraints. I am however willing to discuss it in details with as many as signal a meaningful level of interest. Any suggestions particularly such as are on how best to reach a memorandum of understanding will be welcome.
Please note that at no point will you be at risk of losing your money to a fraudster or group of fraudsters as no one will ask you to pay monies to anyone based on trust. On the contrary, there will be a meeting where a memorandum of understanding will be reached, an executive board elected from the pool of prospective shareholders with verifiable names, addresses and faces. Signatories to the proposed company account drawn from the board in a very democratic, transparent and fair manner. Then and only then will the deposits for the business capitalisation be made into the proposed company account with representative signatories.
Therefore, I hereby invite you to please join me aboard this investment train. I can be reached via this e-mail address: geefifti@gmail.com for further procedural arrangements .
Thank you for taking your time to read this.
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by tsardebeau: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2012
send information to tsardebeaute@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by G50member(m): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2012
tsardebeau: send information to tsardebeaute@yahoo.co.uk
The only information there is is that am on hand to answer any questions you might have and there will soon be a meeting of the prospective shareholders in a short while. Thank you.
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by stpat1(m): 2:15am On Sep 30, 2012
G-50 member:
I know this e-person (G-50 member) is risking being disrespected, misunderstood, suspected and even banned on this forum for daring to reach out in a bold and earnest attempt to achieve his financial dreams. I have however made peace with the fact that it is a small price to pay for the results am looking for. One thing I will however state very categorically from the onset is that I am not asking for anyone to trust me neither am I asking for anyone to part with any amount of money to an e-person you’ve never met and may never meet. I just have a mutually beneficial proposition for the following classes of people.
1. Anybody looking for an extra stream of Income.
2. Anybody that has desired to be his/her own boss working in a business where s/he owns stock.
3. Anybody looking for a means by which to leave a legacy for his/her children when gone.
4. Anybody looking for a high growth business opportunity into which to invest for both residual income opportunities and high capital value appreciation in the nearest future.
5. Anybody having some discretionary funds lying dormant somewhere from which you desire profit.
6. Indeed anybody planning for a capital intensive venture in the near future from a meagre sum s/he presently has but at a loss as to how best to grow it or too busy to actively work at growing it.
7. Anybody having at least two hundred thousand naira (N200,000.00) and willing to pool it together with funds from a team of other like-minded investors for about a 2% stock holding in a high growth but low risk agro-investment.
If you belong to any of these classes, this then might be that perfect opportunity you have been looking for. I am an ordinary everyday guy with a unique business proposition and a passion for business. Am looking for 2 to 50 like-minded individuals who are willing to partner with me to raise a capital of about eight million naira only (N8,000,000.00) for investment in an agro venture which I have test ran on a small scale in the last six years post graduation. The results I must say have been splendid, the risks quite low and easily preventable, the potential for capital appreciation simply astronomical and market for products very vast and growing with population and even economy.
I propose to spend this capital of eight million naira(N8,000,000.00) for which I seek as follows:
• Purchase 2 hectares of land- N2.2m
• Infrastructural development- N2.2m
• Stock- N0.7m
• Equipment- N0.3m
• Incorporation of Business- N0.1m
• 1 year operating cost- N1.0m
• Truck N1.2m
• Miscellaneous- N 0.3m
• TOTAL- N8.0M

5-Year Return on Investment Forecasts
• Year1- N0.85m
• Year2- N1.2m
• Year3- N2.5m
• Year4- N3.5m
• Year5- N5.0m
Capital value appreciation within this period will rise by 800-1000%. That is to say, the business which is starting with a capitalisation of eight million naira only (N8,000,000.00) will in 5 years be worth at least sixty-four to eighty million naira (N64-80,000,000.00) due principally to fixed stock appreciation minus land appreciation.
Now what exactly am I talking about? Much as I would love to spell it out here, I can’t due to space, time and ownership rights constraints. I am however willing to discuss it in details with as many as signal a meaningful level of interest. Any suggestions particularly such as are on how best to reach a memorandum of understanding will be welcome.
Please note that at no point will you be at risk of losing your money to a fraudster or group of fraudsters as no one will ask you to pay monies to anyone based on trust. On the contrary, there will be a meeting where a memorandum of understanding will be reached, an executive board elected from the pool of prospective shareholders with verifiable names, addresses and faces. Signatories to the proposed company account drawn from the board in a very democratic, transparent and fair manner. Then and only then will the deposits for the business capitalisation be made into the proposed company account with representative signatories.
Therefore, I hereby invite you to please join me aboard this investment train. I can be reached via this e-mail address: geefifti@gmail.com for further procedural arrangements .
Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Tell us the aspect of the Agro venture, where you'll be running it. Is it fish, cassava, rice, yam, poultry. This is just to enable the investor know what he's investing in.
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by G50member(m): 7:04am On Sep 30, 2012
stpat1:

Tell us the aspect of the Agro venture, where you'll be running it. Is it fish, cassava, rice, yam, poultry. This is just to enable the investor know what he's investing in.
Thanks for your interest, I believe it is sufficient for me to say at this point that it is none of the above considering especially that my original post was quite detailed. When the time is ripe however, all significantly interested persons will have all the details.
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by ipio(f): 7:32am On Sep 30, 2012
This sounds really great. I want in so endeavor to keep me posted via ipio@yahoo.com. I will also like to know where it will be cited.
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by G50member(m): 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2012
Thanks Ipio for the compliment. As for your questions regarding siting for the company, I am leaving that decision to the prospective Investors. I will however suggest and make a case for Benue state. Since i foresee you as one of the prospective investors, you will discover my reasons in the meeting.
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by G50member(m): 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2012
Excuse me, where is everybody on Nairaland? This is an idea that must sell whether the devil likes it or not. The question is whether or not YOU will be a part of it. But because i want YOU to be a part of it, I earnestly request you to subscribe to it. Get on the train, Ask any questions you might have, Make suggestions that will fine tune the conception and let's get rolling please.
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by saltimmy: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2012
Am interested ...pls send details to Adeboxy@gmail.com
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by Edenitis(m): 12:29am On Oct 11, 2012
I am interested. Please keep me posted on sledge53@gmail.com
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by Edenitis(m): 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
I have not heard from you yet. You could contact me on eikoretony@yahoo.com

Regards
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by Rooneyboy(m): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2012
would just lurk around for a while to know hw fellas would take it before I declare my intention
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by Guarantor(m): 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2012
I am interested. Please keep me posted on a_4labi@yahoo.com
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by boladonas(m): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2012
Can I be part of it? Boladonas@yahoo.com
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by chibyki(m): 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
Seems interesting...keep me posted...christomaria3@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by G50member(m): 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2013
I want to thank all of you that have indicated interest in this idea both via mail or on the thread. If nothing at all, I am encouraged
Sorry also that I have been away from the thread for a while. Am back now.
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by G50member(m): 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
There are thousands of Nigerians some of them nairalanders buying cars they don't really need only to sell them in a few months when the rainny day comes. There are several others with much more money than they have need for.
It is to this groups that am calling out to. COME TEAM UP WITH ME LET'S BUILD A WORLD CLASS BUSINESS. You do not need to leave you money at my sole discretion at any point.
This business idea is not just high growth, it is asset based which means we are not just investing but assets we can sell with ease should the need to liquidate arise.
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by G50member(m): 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2013
The amount needed is about 8 million naira. However, It doesn't have to come from a single individual. We have had several indications of interests already but we still need many more indications which can be backed when the time comes financially.
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by chisco: 10:06am On Feb 14, 2013
Please i am interested in your proposal. Include on the mail list of your prospective members for considering when you call for meeting. My email address is: judeugo0561@yahoo.com.
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by jniran22(m): 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2013
G-50 member:
The amount needed is about 8 million naira. However, It doesn't have to come from a single individual. We have had several indications of interests already but we still need many more indications which can be backed when the time comes financially.

How much money have u been able to raise for the business to date?
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by george31(m): 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2013
Although i have keen interest, would still scrutinize b4 investing....law of biz.
However,email me for any update:george31300@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by dav8id(m): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
@op this is a great idea but na money the f***k up.. Well, 4 me i most be part of it if it will be cited at benue state.dont get it twisted,i'm not from benue rather lafia...how far you go? What are the minimum contributed amount? What if i parted 350k is it ok?

Pls update.
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by G50member(m): 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2013
Very many thanks to all who have indicated interest. Am compiling your email addresses so we can progress onto the next stage.
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by G50member(m): 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2013
@ all, please check your mail boxes, you got mail.
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by Funwealth: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2013
Interested please keep me posted @ emmantayo@hotmail.com
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by G50member(m): 7:21am On Apr 06, 2013
funwealth I have been waiting for the reply to mail I sent you.
@ everyone, we still have space for more investors so indicate interest if you are willing and financially capable of being a part of the train and lets take it from there. Thanks.
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by chibyki(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2013
I'm interested. Christomaria3@yahoo.com
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by G50member(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
Thanks chibyki, you got mail.
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by Funwealth: 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
did not get you mail
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by kingmind: 2:07am On Apr 08, 2013
Send details to infoadagson@gmail
pls let the subject be something i can remember.if not i wil deleted it without reading it coz i may think its from spammer
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by G50member(m): 5:32am On Apr 08, 2013
@ Kingmind, you got mail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rechargeable Fans - Order Yours Now And Say Goodbye To Heat / Empower Yourself, Become An E.l.f Cosmetics Distributor Or Retailer / Discover How To Make A Lot Of Money With Just N200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.