Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Free Forex Trading E-books Download - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Forex Trading E-books Download (2940 Views)

Free Forex Trading E-books Download / Forex Sequence System!best For Forex Trading! / Free Forex Trading Signal/forecast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Forex Trading E-books Download by paulAdams: 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2012
Nice meeting you , i have decided to create this trend with the sole aim of providing my fellow traders with E-books that relates to the Forex Trading market. am not selling anything here i promise, but its just my little contribution to the community.

The E-books will includes the followings :

7 Tips for Choosing Forex Brokers
A Practical Guide to Technical Indicators Moving Averages
Forex Legend: George Soros And The British Pound
Getting Started In The Forex Market
... and many more.

All e-books that i intend giving out will be the ones that i have read and not only that, they must have assisted me in making a sustainable income.
so to begin , i need your comments, suggestion , ideas and critics on this.

Bye for Now.
Re: Free Forex Trading E-books Download by Ogozi(m): 1:04am On Sep 30, 2012
Really nice of you to share this, i just hope it enlightens the minds of enterprising Nigerians on how to tap into the vast wealth of the foreign exchange market.
Re: Free Forex Trading E-books Download by paulAdams: 7:46am On Sep 30, 2012
The First E-book on the list is titled :

7 Tips for Choosing Forex Brokers.

Ebooks Summary :

The more we live the more we find out that we are dependent on many things besides our wits. Smartness will only get us so far, but unless we make use of systems set up for our convenience we are apt to fail. This is so with the Forex market. The way how the market works means we have to work through a broker or a market maker to get our trades started and completed.

click on the above link to download the Ebook.

1 Like

Re: Free Forex Trading E-books Download by paulAdams: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2012
The Second E-book on the list is titled :
Why Get Into Forex Trading

Ebooks Summary :

There is the stock market and there is the foreign exchange market. The latter is considered the bigger opportunity-if you know how it works and if you have the money to invest. There are a lot of reasons nowadays why people are flocking to learn the in and outs of Forex trading.

click on the above link to download the Ebook.

Re: Free Forex Trading E-books Download by paulAdams: 5:25am On Oct 05, 2012
Fourth E book it is titled
"A Practical Guide to Technical Indicators Moving Average".

The summary is as follows :

Over the past decades, attempts have been made by traders and researchers aiming to find a reliable method to predict next action of the securities. As a result we have a variety of different fundamental and technical analysis methods and many theories today that really work. For the first pace I want to discuss technical analysis which is very popular these days.

Technical analysis is a common method to evaluating securities and determining the next direction of the price through using chart patterns and mathematical indicators or a combination of both. Many believe that it is the most reliable way to find out how supply and demand is going to be changed and what is the latest decision made by market participants. As a matter of fact a large portion of market traders prefer to use technical indicators to confirm suggested chart patterns or trading opportunities.

click here to download : https://www.dropbox.com/s/oafawy5tn0vqepo/A%20Practical%20Guide%20to%20Technical%20Indicators%20Moving%20Average.pdf
Re: Free Forex Trading E-books Download by paulAdams: 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
I believe that with this little i have been able to contribute my best to my fellow nairalanders....bye and good luck with your trading
Re: Free Forex Trading E-books Download by instaforexngr(m): 10:13am On May 10, 2013
Good work Paul, for the free forex materials. I believe they would go a long way in assisting newbie traders in understanding more about trading.
I have also decided to give various free forex ebooks that covers topics from beginner to advanced trading levels.
Please find download them below
free forex trading ebooks
Re: Free Forex Trading E-books Download by instaforexngr(m): 11:39am On Dec 15, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Best Deal Of The Month Acer Aspire Intel Dual Core 500gb,4gb Ram @ 64k / Get Over 50 Millions Gsm Phone Number Databases In Nigeria. / Will Android Tablet Pc Sell Fast In Nigeria? How Much Will You Pay For It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.