Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Advice For All Candidate That Is Writing 2013 Utme-jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice For All Candidate That Is Writing 2013 Utme-jamb (2422 Views)

The Truth All Candidate Should Know About 2013/2014 Jamb Marking Policy / All Candidate Re-check Ur Jamb Result / 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice For All Candidate That Is Writing 2013 Utme-jamb by 1stUnique(m): 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2012
Since JAMB is one of the basic step in gaining admission into NIGERIA TERTIARY INSTITUTION, we all have to overcome it..
Now, I realised that determination preceeds preparation for any serious examination and it is the main key to success. There is no looking back in the academic race. Through determination, Challenges can be overcome. In the game of life nothing should be considered less important. I also want you to know that failure occurs when one quits his purpose, or loses his vision..
My sincere advise goes to all prospective candidate that would be sitting for the 2013 UTME-JAMB, there is nothing bad if you can start the preparation for the exam right now. How can you do that? Simple question that requires simple answer!
-Get yourself the text book you need in all your subject combination (e.g, english,physics,chemistry and biology).
-Get good tutorial college and attend regularly
-Prepare yourself a good and functioning time table.
And also for Thoes of you that have put your mind in obtaining SPECIAL CENTRES, that does not stop you from reading, i want you to know that trust in humanity is deadly except the super natural being (GOD). I pray GOD see us through.

I remain one and only UNIQUE

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Masters Program / Jamb Released All Results With Biometric Problem / ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY QUIZ Challenge | Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.