Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship (15495 Views)

Conflict Between Family And Career. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 02, 2012
honeric01:

Booboo, iwo to daminu. how far na? tongue
See how quickly his eye wanders? This is the source of my conflict!! wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by honeric01(m): 8:37am On Oct 02, 2012
FlowerPower:

Maybe because i prefer someone who won't suffocate me? i can cook but not for "lazyfeedmeonthebed" ladies.

Ileke-IdI:

3000 miles

Relationship is "it" olodo lol.

So relationship is not in your dicto? then i am still not wrong to say you're in a relationship with your toys grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Mentcee(m): 9:04am On Oct 02, 2012
Shacks plus booze!!! Wrecking us up

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by CzarChris(m): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2012
i work a lot, i used to av a job so i resigned and start my own coy. So my work/career is my life. I sleep less than 3hrs a day, am concentrated on reaching my target. Problem is she complains dat i don't av tym 4 her, lady we ain't married yet. So work 1st.
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by jpphilips(m): 9:37am On Oct 02, 2012
im begining to think that some men dont know when women fling them.
Oh!! Cos we thought its a man's world
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by snthesis(m): 10:37am On Oct 02, 2012
FlowerPower:
lol

mine is submission
she always has to have d last say,
shes always right
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by nekaa(f): 10:55am On Oct 02, 2012
He lies unneccessarily!! When its highly uncalled for... So I guess he is used to that!!..... Plus he dosnt keep to time.... Am actually tired of getting angry
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Sagamite(m): 11:16am On Oct 02, 2012
carefreewannabe:

"Me, me, me" (selfish) mentality of men grin

angry
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by DonaldsN(m): 11:57am On Oct 02, 2012
Am in luv wit a gal, bt havnt told her yet cos am afraid she might not be feeling d same tin 4me and dia are so many guys around her always. Pls i want to knw d signs dat shows she feels sumtin 4me b4 i tel her my feelins so dat i dnt jeopardize our friendship. Tanx
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by DeGenius3(m): 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
you have listed all of them.
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by thorpido(m): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
Donalds N: Am in luv wit a gal, bt havnt told her yet cos am afraid she might not be feeling d same tin 4me and dia are so many guys around her always. Pls i want to knw d signs dat shows she feels sumtin 4me b4 i tel her my feelins so dat i dnt jeopardize our friendship. Tanx
Get
Get 2 be friends wit her and then ask her out.She's going 2 say yes or no.Whichever way it goes,u've got 2 take it.
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by DonaldsN(m): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2012
thorpido: Get
Get 2 be friends wit her and then ask her out.She's going 2 say yes or no.Whichever way it goes,u've got 2 take it.
We are already friends. Wl try. Tanx anyway
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Jaygrl(f): 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
Baba_Eleko: She goes gaga whenever I ask for an@l and gets mad crazy whenever I refuse her 3sum idea with her friend. She's bi, I'm straight but I enjoy watching her girl on girl with her hawt friend. We got 99 problem but sseexx ain't one.
. Hmmmm....
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Jaygrl(f): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
[quote author=control_seven]He is too quite & homely. Does'nt socialize & taunts me for making new friends. He has a massive 3rd leg hence too active on bed. It truly hurts! [/quote. Buhahahahahahahahahaha.....jst can't stop laughing.
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Meeky(m): 5:42am On Oct 03, 2012
[quote author=control_seven][/quote]woo!dat will be some real hard and mean 3rd leg.hope it hasnt got horns?lol
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by OtunbaOlanrewaj: 10:45am On Oct 03, 2012
guy take it easy
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by CHIMSKY(m): 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
mumumugu: Quarel is inevitable in every union.as long as two difrent individuals with difrent mindset meet, there tend to be disagreement over certain issues .

What is the biggest source of quarrel between you and your patner? Is it

Money or finance

$£xx

household chores

children

time

trust\jelousy

commitment

others(specify)
MONEY!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 07, 2014
freecocoa: He says i'm too stubborn for a woman and i say he loves arguing a lot.

Either ways we are in love and always find a way to forge ahead.cheesy

helo saw ds comment n wat to ask if u guys r still togeda.thnks...by d way nice comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Husbands Hide Money From Their Wives? / Happy Birthday Kaboninc!!!! / Advice Needed! Is Unhappiness A Good Reason For Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.