Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,080 members, 7,807,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

If You Are A French Student, Let Meet Here! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Are A French Student, Let Meet Here! (2528 Views)

French Student in DELSU now Best Nursing Student In her school in U.S.A / Unibadan Distance Learning 2011/2012 Admited Student Let Meet Here / Nigeria Defence Academy Prospective Student,let's Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A French Student, Let Meet Here! by Kayzeetee(f): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2012
This thread is for french students ( prospectives, graduates and currently studying). I am a French studies aspirant and really wish to be clarified of the processes to become a graduate in french language. I Know there's a couple of institutes that u can do a foundation programme(alliance Française and the nigerian french language village badagy nflv). I have enquired from d two institutes but have chosen to go for nflv's certificate programme because I can't afford the diploma fees. (which consists of modules I-III ie 3mts per module). After which I would proceed to get a Direct entry form into one of the federal universities in d south-western region. Please I need advice from people that have tread the french studies path- have I made the right choice of programme? Is the certificate programme viable for further french studies into the university? Which of the federal universities accept nflv certificates for further studies in french language? I await ur reliable contributions as am really worried...
Re: If You Are A French Student, Let Meet Here! by danielnwodi(m): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2012
To me if u really want to learn french certificate will not help u get into any university for direct entry. I propose diploma becos you have to take the three stage thatis beginner, intermediate & advance class to have a diploma which along the line u have a to a foreign exan call delf. I will say, for you to learn fast and understand the french language u can go to cotonou for it. They are all the same diploma which the school in cotonou is even more recognise. I know of a girl that used it for direct entry in unilag and she is a graduate today. I schooled and graduated in Republic of Benin. I can help u with the registration.
Re: If You Are A French Student, Let Meet Here! by Kayzeetee(f): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2012
Dan I'd be glad if u can help out. Is d registration in cotonou still on? cos m hope has been on nflv. Am even waiting to get dia form dt wud be out by nov.how much is cotonou's fees? Wud dey accept neco results? If possible can I have ur digits/ BB pin??..am waiting
Re: If You Are A French Student, Let Meet Here! by slmk: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2012
Bonjour, j'ai besoin de trouver un proffeseur du francaise a Lagos (Ikoyi). Je peut parler en peu, mais je dois faire plus d'effort, parceque je veut travailler avec la langue. Si vous etes cette personnes, s'il vous plait, m'enoyez en e-mail sur slmkanbi@hotmail.com. Merci.
Re: If You Are A French Student, Let Meet Here! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2012
Kayzeetee: This thread is for french students ( prospectives, graduates and currently studying). I am a French studies aspirant and really wish to be clarified of the processes to become a graduate in french language. I Know there's a couple of institutes that u can do a foundation programme(alliance Française and the nigerian french language village badagy nflv). I have enquired from d two institutes but have chosen to go for nflv's certificate. programme because I can't afford the diploma fees. (which consists of modules I-III ie 3mts per module). After which I would proceed to get a Direct entry form into one of the federal universities in d south-western region. Please I need advice from people that have tread the french studies path- have I made the right choice of programme? Is the certificate programme viable for further french studies into the university? Which of the federal universities accept nflv certificates for further studies in french language? I await ur reliable contributions as am really worried...

Ping ♍ƺ for more, authentic απϑ full info for all universities in Benin Republic. 26A6D3C3.

(1) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / **UNN School And Hostel Fees* How Do Your School Fees Compare? / Kwara State University (kwasu) Releases 1st Semester Result To Mark New Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.