Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise (17751 Views)

APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition / Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson / 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by talktrue1(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2012
[size=14pt]I know they are not sick. They are physically fit, My own is that people should allow them to REST IN PEACE (RIP)[/size]
Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by PapaBrowne(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Fool!
Are you trying to blame the opposition for Di.ckson's illness??
You're as daft as the retardeen!!!

If your picture of opposition is party politics as in ACN and CPC, then sorry, I am not responsible for your lack of intelligence.
Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by mexxy1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2012
What pleasure do people derive from lying or living in denial of glaring facts? The truth is bitter, but it's better told and you get sympathy from the people than lie.
The late President Yar'adua was "hale & hearty" yet he didn't show up till they finally buried him.
The current First Lady is "resting in Germany" yet she couldn't attend the UN General Assembly which we all know she would have been very obvious among other First Lady's had she been well.
Now, the Governor of Bayelsa State is "resting & working" yet he will not be presiding over the Independence Day Celebration in a state where he is the leader?
May God help us.
Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by Adagba1: 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2012
PapaBrowne:

If your picture of opposition is party politics as in ACN and CPC, then sorry, I am not responsible for your lack of intelligence.
then who are the oppositions you are refering to?
Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by omenziate(m): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2012
Timipre Sylva get bad jazz, but bayelsa sef as a state ehn need serious prayers, nothing good seems to come out of dat place except for crude oil mayb.
Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by Andykuul: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2012
if God fit dey catch all dese our so called leaders one by one lyk dis d country will b a better place for all of us....let dem die 4 all i care.
Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by GARRIx7(m): 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2012
Adagba1: then who are the oppositions you are refering to?

Help me ask the olodo....
grin grin
Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by JAkpayen(m): 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2012
PapaBrowne:

Abeg show GARRI (x7) how to reduce his ignorance grin grin grin grin
Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2012
Gbawe:

They are all gluttons with no self-discipline whatsoever. They fail to understand that too much of everything is bad. I can imagine the greedy diet of many of them. Full of huge amount of red meat and lardy food that causes untold problems for the heart and other vital organs. They get little to no exercise and get chauffeur-driven everywhere as well. They will insist on being driven even a distance of 20 feet. Many of them are simply dying of debauchery and garish opulence.
TRUE...NO SELF CONTROL ...everything is taken in excess,digging their own graves with their mouths.
Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by GARRIx7(m): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2012
PapaBrowne:

There is always an enemy to blame when ur sin catches up with you....
grin grin
Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by Gbawe: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2012
ehie: TRUE...NO SELF CONTROL ...everything is taken in excess,digging their own graves with their mouths.

Indeed...... and when the worst happens, they will be busy blaming "enemies" or the Devil. Never mind their bad diet, unhealthy lifestyle or gluttonous/pig-like existence. The pictures taken after FEC meetings always leaves me thinking I am looking at many pregnant men. In fact, it is even difficult to tell who is male or female because rolls of flesh ,around the midriff , and rotundly fat faces is something they have in common.

3 Likes

Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by sunky644(m): 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2012
omenziate: Timipre Sylva get bad jazz, but bayelsa sef as a state ehn need serious prayers, nothing good seems to come out of dat place except for crude oil mayb.
That same crude oil you claim to come from there is also unfortunately the genesis of the problem of our country Nigeria. So according to your observation, we can simply say nothing good come out of that state.
Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by Jungleprince1(m): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2012
PapaBrowne: The New Strategy:
If you can't get him directly, take out his core loyalists.
The expected result: Somehow, without core loyalists, his protection can easily be compromised. He would also begin to feel insecure and react irrational and probably make massive blunders. Then at his weakest point,they intend to strike!! It will fail.

The first strategy was to intimidate him.
The calculations were that if you bombard the country, given his non military background and his seeming soft outlook, he would get scared and by himself resign from office. It didn't work.

The second strategy was to make the country ungovernable for him.
The calculations were that if you increase the tensions amongst the populace, he would become so unpopular and the people would revolt and literally send him packing. It appeared like it was going to work(especially with the fuel subsidy saga), then suddenly electric power started improving. Again, it didn't work.

They thought about the legal option. They are also tampering with the constitutional option(impeachment). They know it wouldn't work, so they are playing a new one.

The new strategy is to break the fences around him and weaken his protection. To achieve this, they knew his security man had to be out of the way. They are master strategists but their failure is in their underestimation of their prey. The man is an extraordinary strategist himself and as such has won them on all counts.

The sad thing is that they(the strategists) see us, the populace, as pawns in their evil game of chess.

Their last card is Kamikaze. They would seek to destroy everything including themselves and all of us.

One thing is sure. Their plans would fail. As one day, the sun would set on their behinds and they'll realize that the power they wield is transient.
wht are u saying? Please if u dont know wht to say, shot d Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by Pukkah: 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2012
Gbawe:

Indeed...... and when the worst happens, they will be busy blaming "enemies" or the Devil. Never mind their bad diet, unhealthy lifestyle or gluttonous/pig-like existence. The pictures taken after FEC meetings always leaves me thinking I am looking at many pregnant men. In fact, it is even difficult to tell who is male or female because rolls of flesh ,around the midriff , and rotundly fat faces is something they have in common.

So true...but funny grin grin grin

It is not only at FEC meetings o. You'd also see countless potbellies at the National Assembly. The Houses of Assembly and the SECs are also not to be left out in this show of 'potbellocrazy' shocked.

It seems that our politicians measure their success in governance by the elongation of their midriffs (to use your word grin)and the degree of their horizontal expansion. grin

The elongation of their stomachs is the sine qua non for their tenure elongation. grin grin grin

And the vehicles of their anatomy are collapsing into the potholes which were dug by their potbellies;

And now that the stomachs that they have elongated are cutting short their tenure elongation;

Some people have already started blaming the devil and the opposition. grin grin grin

Some are even blaming Sylva's 'jazz' grin grin grin

Naija!

2 Likes

Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2012
Gbawe:

They are all gluttons with no self-discipline whatsoever. They fail to understand that too much of everything is bad. I can imagine the greedy diet of many of them. Full of huge amount of red meat and lardy food that causes untold problems for the heart and other vital organs. They get little to no exercise and get chauffeur-driven everywhere as well. They will insist on being driven even a distance of 20 feet. Many of them are simply dying of debauchery and garish opulence.

Hahahaha... Bros you get mouth. So on point. But don't they have doctors that advices them?

In fact, ,many of them are carrying huge piles of toxins under that babriga coupled with guilty conscience. How do they sleep at night. I won't rule out the use of substances by many of them to go through the day and these people call themselves educated and representatives. Good riddance !!

What do you expect. Many Nigerians relate potbellyness to bigmanism... Haha, so a lot go extra miles to acquire it even if it means consuming in excess despite the side effects that comes with it.

This is to show that sometimes, you can't fix stupid.

Anways, i wish him quick recovery and the remorse to adjust.
Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by Gbawe: 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2012
Pukkah:

It is not only at FEC meetings o. You'd also see countless potbellies at the National Assembly. The Houses of Assembly and the SECs are also not to be left out in this show of 'potbellocrazy' shocked.

It seems that our politicians measure their success in governance by the elongation of their midriffs (to use your word grin)and the degree of their horizontal expansion. grin

The elongation of their stomachs is the sine qua non for their tenure elongation. grin grin grin

And the vehicles of their anatomy are collapsing into the potholes which were dug by their potbellies;

And now that the stomachs that they have elongated are cutting short their tenure elongation;

Some people have already started blaming the devil and the opposition. grin grin grin

Naija!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Very funny grin grin grin grin The longer the tenure, or time spent in office, the bigger the stomach. Some of you will not kill us here grin grin grin grin grin grin

The elongation of their stomachs is the sine qua non for their tenure elongation.
Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by Gbawe: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2012
Olodostein:

Hahahaha... Bros you get mouth. So on point. But don't they have doctors that advices them?

In fact, ,many of them are carrying huge piles of toxins under that babriga coupled with guilty conscience. How do they sleep at night. I won't rule out the use of substances by many of them to go through the day and these people call themselves educated and representatives. Good riddance !!

What do you expect. Many Nigerians relate potbellyness to bigmanism... Haha, so a lot go extra miles to acquire it even if it means consuming in excess despite the side effects that comes with it.

This is to show that sometimes, you can't fix stupid.

Anways, i wish him quick recovery and the remorse to adjust.

My brother, they all do but cannot help themselves. Most of them have absolutely no self-discipline. The gluttonous attitude towards mindless looting of the Nations wealth is what they deploy also towards their lifestyle choices. Every meal is a hideous banquet that should feed a family of six. Something I wonder where our Politician get their inhumane level of greed from. I see political corruption throughout West Africa but that of Nigerian leaders is something else. Simply mind-boggling. Mind you, I am not saying this applies to Dickson.
Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2012
Pukkah:

Naija!

Hahahaha.... I no fit laugh oooo. My ribs dey pain me ooo.... I don mess, twa twa twa.... So tey my own tummy don go down the more.....
Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by SirMethod1(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2012
acidtalk: When I read some certain news I just can't help but wonder if the government looks like the populace like idi*ots, or the populace are really idi*ots.
Official and private trip they say? Where else in this world apart from Nigeria will any government official spend TAX PAYERS money on a trip and still think the same populace whose money he is spending doesn't have a right to know where he went and what he went for.

Nigerians you all are still foo*ls at 52, 48 more years and your children and grand children will still find out they are idio*ts when Nigeria marks 100years of Stu*pidity.

You are so strange, imagine the way u insult 180 million people of which u are part of. friend, get a life.
Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by dayokanu(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2012
Hope the governor and the perm sec have not gone for a private rendezvous
Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2012
Gbawe:

My brother, they all do but cannot help themselves. Most of them have absolutely no self-discipline. The gluttonous attitude towards mindless looting of the Nations wealth is what they deploy also towards their lifestyle choices. Every meal is a hideous banquet that should feed a family of six. Something I wonder where our Politician get their inhumane level of greed from. I see political corruption throughout West Africa but that of Nigerian leaders is something else. Simply mind-boggling. Mind you, I am not saying this applies to Dickson.

Absolutely on point..... I like the way you put it. Perhaps, this would be exactly what the doctor must be telling them.

Sometimes, I begin to question their humanity. I am shifting from looking the greed and degradation caused by them from a mere political issue to a psychological one to start with. psychiatrists are needed to do a thorough checkup on them.... This is unimaginable.

They think Cameron who rides bicycle to Downing street is stupid. You see walking corrupt ridden hippopotamuses in Abuja town who think they are living "large" at the detriment of ordinary struggling Nigerians.

Money can't fix Stu..pid.
Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by debosky(m): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2012
PapaBrowne: The New Strategy:
If you can't get him directly, take out his core loyalists.
The expected result: Somehow, without core loyalists, his protection can easily be compromised. He would also begin to feel insecure and react irrational and probably make massive blunders. Then at his weakest point,they intend to strike!! It will fail.

The first strategy was to intimidate him.
The calculations were that if you bombard the country, given his non military background and his seeming soft outlook, he would get scared and by himself resign from office. It didn't work.

The second strategy was to make the country ungovernable for him.
The calculations were that if you increase the tensions amongst the populace, he would become so unpopular and the people would revolt and literally send him packing. It appeared like it was going to work(especially with the fuel subsidy saga), then suddenly electric power started improving. Again, it didn't work.

They thought about the legal option. They are also tampering with the constitutional option(impeachment). They know it wouldn't work, so they are playing a new one.

The new strategy is to break the fences around him and weaken his protection. To achieve this, they knew his security man had to be out of the way. They are master strategists but their failure is in their underestimation of their prey. The man is an extraordinary strategist himself and as such has won them on all counts.

The sad thing is that they(the strategists) see us, the populace, as pawns in their evil game of chess.

Their last card is Kamikaze. They would seek to destroy everything including themselves and all of us.

One thing is sure. Their plans would fail. As one day, the sun would set on their behinds and they'll realize that the power they wield is transient.

So, according to you, 'They' are responsible for 'taking out' loyalist Dickson?

What evidence do you have to support this? Did 'they' send him abroad to 'woo investors' or make him go on 'holiday'?
Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by Wsdm: 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2012
If this is all true ,What is the different between them and those cabal that shredded late Yaradua's health in mystery? I am really tired of this nonsense!
Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by zinosleek(m): 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2012
dayokanu: Hope the governor and the perm sec have not gone for a private rendezvous
or their private rendezvous don catch up with them. Just thinking out loud.
Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by chucky234(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2012
Valto: rumours in bayelsa has it that gov dickson is very ill,(some said he is partially paralyzed)...... dont ask me how got to know lipsrsealed... i reside in yenagoa bayelsa state
Hmmm Bayelsa Sahara reporter,I hail ooooo
Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by CHIMSKY(m): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2012
Valto: yeah yeah thats the news in town.. meanwhile AIT yenagoa keep feeding us with news of how he is wooing investors in london grin grin
Money Laundering!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by gboso: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2012
Pukkah: There was public concern over the health of the Bayelsa State Governor, Mr. Seriake Dickson, on Friday.

Our correspondent gathered that the governor had been absent from the state for over three weeks fuelling speculations that he might have been sick.

While some said Dickson was flown to the United Kingdom to be treated of an undisclosed ailment, others insisted that the governor took some days off to rest.

There was also an indication that Dickson may miss all the activities lined up for the Independence Day and the 16th anniversary celebration for the creation of the state.

But the government broke its silence over the matter debunking claims that the governor’s absence was caused by illness.

The government said the governor was on official and private tour abroad, maintaining that Dickson was on a working leave.

The Special Adviser to the Governor on Political Affairs, Chief Fred Agbedi, said the governor was hale and hearty.

He insisted that his absence had not in any way affected the administration of the state.

He said, “Governor Henry Seriake Dickson has gone abroad in his bid to woo investors and develop the state. On a private note, the Governor is also on holiday. He has not gone on holiday since his election into the House of Representatives, which he won after the turbulent rerun, and shortly after that, he went into the governorship primaries.

“He went through a rigorous campaign. Since then he has not taken a deserved rest and that is what he is doing now. The Governor did not travel because of ill-health but he travelled for the interest of the state and to rest.

He added that there was no law that made it compulsory for the governor to be present during the Independence anniversary celebration.

http://www.punchng.com/news/concerns-over-dicksons-health-rise/
Could dis ppl help n tel us if Nigeria is not gud for resting.is ridiculous.
Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by Pukkah: 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2012
Gbawe:

Yes o, that hideously inhumane and shamelessly insatiable greed is what is putting potholes on our roads and potbellies under their flowing 'agbadas' and 'babarigas'. grin grin grin grin grin

This is on a lighter note.

On a serious note, where is Sylva o?

Where is Patience o?
Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by chucky234(m): 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2012
Olodostein:

Hahahaha.... I no fit laugh oooo. My ribs dey pain me ooo.... I don mess, twa twa twa.... So tey my own tummy don go down the more.....

Guy you need a tummy tuck,no sorry tummy stocking since your own tummy dey go down more more.
Just tell your family say you dey go rest for Biafra then hide go hospital for Igbobi sharp sharp.
Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by chucky234(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2012
Pukkah:

Yes o, that hideously inhumane and shamelessly insatiable greed is what is putting potholes on our roads and potbellies under their flowing 'agbadas' and 'babarigas'. grin grin grin grin grin

This is on a lighter note.

On a serious note, where is Sylva o?

Where is Patience o?

All of dem go rest abroad na
Re: Concerns Over Governor Dickson’s Health Rise by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2012
Olodostein:

Absolutely on point..... I like the way you put it. Perhaps, this would be exactly what the doctor must be telling them.

Sometimes, I begin to question their humanity. I am shifting from looking the greed and degradation caused by them from a mere political issue to a psychological one to start with. psychiatrists are needed to do a thorough checkup on them.... This is unimaginable.

They think Cameron who rides bicycle to Downing street is stupid. You see walking corrupt ridden hippopotamuses in Abuja town who think they are living "large" at the detriment of ordinary struggling Nigerians.

Money can't fix Stu..pid.
Lol the FEC meetings are like a hipppotami pod,imagine the flatulence and sweat that must pervade ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemns Sealing Of Sun Newspaper Office / Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village / Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.