Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,566 members, 7,801,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? (54506 Views)

Photos From Yvonne Nelson, Uche Jombo And Alex Ekubo @folly Premier In New York / Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Gay "Partner" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by basisop(m): 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2012
Silly Global News calling universities in the South East remote.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by Caseless: 12:22am On Oct 02, 2012
Op, i laff i wan die at 'gorgeous alex who is well-endowed at the lower region". i'm Not his fan and i can neva b his fan. Fan uti 4 wat? Fan him 4 doin nothin? No!

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by missamazin(f): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
In every rumor dere is an atom of truth in it, dis wrld is turning 2 anoda tin. GOD help his children
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
elliottibanga: Homophobes on Nairaland are at work again eh?

How does this affect the price of ........ in the market?

oh it does, you see UTI is easily a symbol of dogged ambition and the Nigerian Gree-die spirit. it is a huge let-down for the MAJORLY Un-gay populace. but heck it is his life (and privates).

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by Picomon(m): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2012
Still don't knw why some guys don't love pussy!! I mean Bleep a pu**y, dig a pu**y n leave it there!!

Why ride on same gender stick?? Damn!!!

3 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2012
micoco: a whole load of hot crap!

And on a Hot Afternoon too.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by jude33084(m): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
[size=20pt]NONSENSE[/size]
angry
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by jude33084(m): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
3yrs ago some guys in ♍♈ street caught two boys in their teen having sex inside one benz car during one wedding ceremony cheesy omo d beating no be here o undecided I think Ŧħåϯ was τhe first ┼iϻe I saw gay live aŋԂ one of them was actually wearing a G-string grin cheesy Mehnnnn! Τhis world wan end o cool
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by mallorca(m): 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2012
e no concern me
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by chucky234(m): 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
Cheap blackmail
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by KINGwax(m): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2012
Is someone givin a fucck? Pls don't. And porter, stop the nonsense dt nigerians pretend to detest homosexuality sorry o. We are not pretendin, we fuckin don't like 'em.
Well, em, at least, the sensible majority don't
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by bashr8: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2012
cheap write up by cheap tabloid, dont know, this is the kind of rubbish that distract hard working celebrities. this write up belongs in the dust bin but then nairaland na dustbin.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by sylve11: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2012
Picomon: Still don't knw why some guys don't love pussy!! I mean Bleep a pu**y, dig a pu**y n leave it there!!

Why ride on same gender stick?? Damn!!!

I wonder pass u. gayyys are sick sticks. Nansense set of beings or are they animals? shocked cool
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by azimibraun: 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2012
Make una free d gay sorry guy I nean 2 say jare.. If na abt me nw all of una go say no smoke without fire.. Uti own na smoke without fire? Who b d babe wey run liv room wen him jam uti dey wire alex doggy?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by timbros(m): 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2012
sylve11:

I wonder pass u. gayyys are sick sticks. Nansense set of beings or are they animals? shocked cool

Animals sef no dey homo...

#smh
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by talatutalatu: 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2012
A guy dose not sleep around and his called GAY
A guy who sleeps around is called a player
What do girls really want??
Abeg let UTI be, as far as i am concerned, i believe his a discipline young man but men maybe his gay o..............

He loves Sheila in BB so much and yet he didnt even kiss her undecided

Uti you are confusing me o
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by Sitex(m): 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2012
Basildon1: WHOEVER WROTE THIS FAKE STORY TO ASSASSINATE THE GUY'S CHARACTER DESERVES A GOOD BEATING!!

He probably snubbed the silly writer at a function hence all this bull!

And ur uti's spokepersn! Dnt ansa 4wat u dnt knw man
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by aieromon(m): 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2012
#nowplaying . . . Tyga - Rack City B!+ch
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by Joey82(m): 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2012
the only reason y this story may be true is those guyz are way too hot, rich and famous not to be in any known relationship with any woman
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by DWarlock: 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2012
I think there's an element of truth in all these. A friend who was Uti's colleague back in Uni related an incident that happened...There's no need going into details. Let him live his life. Gays are here to stay; it's one of the phenomenon we have to live with.
i read the story here first;
http://www..com/talk/topic,133414.0.html

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by ipasco: 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2012
my submission, some group of unscrupulous people trying hard to dent the young man's image for reasons too numerous to mention, am not disputing the possibility of truth anyway.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
aieromon: #nowplaying . . . Tyga - Rack City B!+ch

with twerksum twerkin or just listening grin grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by Odinaka00(m): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
It might βξ true o

#nowplaying......cartiar ft 2face...no lele
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by dioman: 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2012
gossip[i][/i][size=8pt][/size][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by fitzmayowa: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2012
elliottibanga: Homophobes on Nairaland are at work again eh?

How does this affect the price of ........ in the market?

You mean garri abi
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by Chanchit: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2012
God of miracle, na my papa o, so handsome guys like that no fit strike woman, ok o, it just makes it easier for handsome guys like us to take the fine babes na.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by MissyB3(f): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2012
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by Delafruita(m): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2012
KINGwax: Is someone givin a fucck? Pls don't. And porter, stop the nonsense dt nigerians pretend to detest homosexuality sorry o. We are not pretendin, we fuckin don't like 'em.
Well, em, at least, the sensible majority don't
perhaps you meant to say the pretentious majority.if 2dudes decide to bleep themselves in the comfort of their bed,i dont see how that becomes despicable moreso i dont see how the opinion of you and the 'sensible majority' count

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by awesomet1(m): 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2012
Leave this young man alone ooo and stop this character assassination. Uti is from a very balanced home in Delta State. I strongly believe all this rumors are lies.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2012
How did the Idiot that wrote this junk get his information? Does he share the same house with UTI? People will just wake up and decide to write abominable things about another person all in the name of getting traffic. Am sure the fool that wrote this story is a Gay wannabe. Globalnews ko Oshodi news ni.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2012
Missy_B: [size=17pt]UPDATE - WHAT UTI HAS TO SAY ABOUT THE RUMOUR![/size]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-zwz3nXD2OyY/UGv0UKumYyI/AAAAAAAAxFc/Qr96akh3Vcs/s400/..............................................................00000000000000000000000.JPG[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-3cV2W5L48CY/UGv0eNx3dgI/AAAAAAAAxFk/mLggha5RRfc/s1600/...........................................................0000000000000.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ucRVN9GdFGM/UGwxlVRSXnI/AAAAAAAAxJg/VGdcUc4BKJ0/s1600/...........................................................0000000000000.png[/img]

If you are not, you don't have to respond, it is so obvious it is one of your friends who wrote this, and if you aren't, you should let the person be..Abeg..if you Bleep boys...then na your own be that, wetin concern our papa na, sha no go rape person wey be straight na him be my own...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter Wearing His $120k Rolex Watch (Photo) / Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies / Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.