Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others (18372 Views)

Genevieve,van Vicker,uti Nwachukwu Others At AMVCA Nominees Cocktail Party. Pics / Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by ijebabe: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2012
*Taken from Nigerain Entertainment Today

Hardwork, perseverance and dedication to one’s art will always be recognized sooner or later. Not minding his relatively young age or state of origin, the Oba of Benin Kingdom, Oba Uku Akpolokpolo Erediauwa yesterday in Benin, Edo state gave honour to whom it was due as he recognized and honored African pop icon Innocent “2face” Idibia.

The event which celebrated the ‘Oba of Benin as a Preserver’ was attended by a number of personalities including Big Brother Africa winner Uti Nwachukwu and Nollywood movie producer Lancelot Imaseun Oduwa amongst others.

The 37-year-old musician who was one of few personalities so honoured by the Oba, was given two wrist bands made of beads.

A very excited 2face took to his Twitter page to show off his beads while he wrote;
‘Oba of Benin just gave me some royal beads! I’m so excited and honoured! One love 2 Benin kingdom’.

Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by spiderstone: 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2012
2Face really deserve whatsoever award both in Nigeria and Diaspora....What has Uti done or achieved to receive an award from the Great King of Benin Kingdom..Uti too sabi SHORTCUT..I'm yet to see something good and positive in him...Too LOUSY and full of Primitive Ego.Even in Jara you'll see his attitude and composture....SO FAKE...if not for his co-anchor,Jara would have turned to Jargon and forgoten long time ago.....2BABA...Yes oooo Nothing Dey Happen..Proud of You.

10 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by newnaira: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2012
I want to be like him when I grow up!
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by alongeyink(m): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2012
spiderstone: 2Face really deserve whatsoever award both in Nigeria and Diaspora....What has Uti done or achieved to receive an award from the Great King of Benin Kingdom..Uti too sabi SHORTCUT..I'm yet to see something good and positive in him...Too LOUSY and full of Primitive Ego.Even in Jara you'll see his attitude and composture....SO FAKE...if not for his co-anchor,Jara would have turned to Jargon and forgoten long time ago.....2BABA...Yes oooo Nothing Dey Happen..Proud of You.
. Spider stone lolz u are a very very bad boy.I can't shout.
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by mike404(m): 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2012
spiderstone: 2Face really deserve whatsoever award both in Nigeria and Diaspora....What has Uti done or achieved to receive an award from the Great King of Benin Kingdom..Uti too sabi SHORTCUT..I'm yet to see something good and positive in him...Too LOUSY and full of Primitive Ego.Even in Jara you'll see his attitude and composture....SO FAKE...if not for his co-anchor,Jara would have turned to Jargon and forgoten long time ago.....2BABA...Yes oooo Nothing Dey Happen..Proud of You.
embarassed
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Gee001: 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2012

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by NosaHenry(m): 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2012
2face deserves the honour. Congrat
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by hollypagan: 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2012
newnaira: I want to be like him when I grow up!
u better be ur self

7 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Maxymilliano(m): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2012
May be Uti was recognized and honoured for celebrating his last birthday with widows embarassed

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2012
2face is a blessing.
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by StarFlux: 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2012
Very happy news! Congratz cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by alaoeri: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2012
All hail naija finest pop star 2baba one love, abeg who be Uti?

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2012
2Face; The babymakingmachine and Uti, the man from the moon. COngrats to you both.
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2012
That's nice from the great Bini kingdom. Oba ghato kpere, Iseee.
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Soukiss(m): 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2012
u hv 2 thank god 2 for dat opportunity 2 shake hand2hand wth d great oba of bini. long live oba of bini long live my ppl of bini kingdom . oba ese oh
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by otss(m): 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2012
Tufaze is a legend congrat bro

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2012
BAD BELLERISM no good o!

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by safarigirl(f): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2012
guy abeg relax before jealousy go give you hypertension. E be like sey na you suppose rep Naija that year wey Uti qualify, take heart. @topic, congrats to the beneficiaries.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by popcake1: 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2012
@ bilionaire or watever ur name is called na jelousy dey worry Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ ,2baba is loved by all whether Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ accept it or not, is it easy to be a father frm diff mum? Dey thr dey beef someone God has blessed n dis generation n beyond.. 2baba we love Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ forever congrates bro.
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Revealedtv(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2012
Una no go talk illuminati now oooo...but if na Eja Nla, we no go hear word cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2012
dude that ego is required to survive in that industry. Unless you have everyfin under ur control like in psquare's case and some others like that. Otherwise u need 'sophisticated' package to be taken serious!

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2012
pop cake: @ bilionaire or watever ur name is called na jelousy dey worry Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ ,2baba is loved by all whether Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ accept it or not, is it easy to be a father frm diff mum? Dey thr dey beef someone God has blessed n dis generation n beyond.. 2baba we love Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ forever congrates bro.
I didnt say anything bad. Is it wrong to call Tuface a babymakingmachine ? The guy has more than a talent you know.
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2012
Soukiss: u hv 2 thank god 2 for dat opportunity 2 shake hand2hand wth d great oba of bini. long live oba of bini long live my ppl of bini kingdom . oba ese oh

Yes ...as the representative of the gods. A carved and brozen image he is their spokesman.

Guy,I would rather say a minute prayer to God ALmighty than to be a guest of your deity.

Acceptance of any artifacts from demigods is summissive to satanic rule

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2012
If 2face passed through our formal school curriculum,would he hv bn able achieve greater feat?

The guy got talent,both in music and in...lol...una no nah...
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2012
LastApostle:

Yes ...as the representative of the gods. A carved and brozen image he is their spokesman.

Guy,I would rather say a minute prayer to God ALmighty than to be a guest of your deity.

Acceptance of any artifacts from demigods is summissive to satanic rule
What makes you think that Satan is the cause of the world's problems ?
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Lakayana: 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2012
Uti nothing do you, you really don baff clean fine boy.
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by maninmood(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2012

Yes, good thought but easier said than done. I would rather you said you would want to face most of the challenges he faced while climbing the mountain of success. But would you?
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Ejine(m): 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2012
See as the two of them wear shades INDOORS. Which kind nonsense swagger be dat one?
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by gboso: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2012

No b smal grow hahahahahha tata.
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2012
Jealous much?
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by immapizzazz(m): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2012
I love does guys

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by tunapawizzy: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2012
2baba congrats... My peepu WHAT is Uti?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Rocks Fabulously In Chic Photos / Yoruba Actor Akin Ogungbe Is Dead / Charles Novia - Omotola Is Problematic And Difficult To Work With On-Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.