Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:55 PM

I Want To Buy A 2003 S-type Jaguar, Can Anybody Help On Its Problems? Thanks. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Want To Buy A 2003 S-type Jaguar, Can Anybody Help On Its Problems? Thanks. (1273 Views)

2005 S-type Jaguar 4.0 Litre V8 N1.5m For Sale / I Want To Buy A 2003 S-type Jaguar, Can Anybody Help On Its Problems? Thanks. / Ml Mercedez Or S-type Jaguar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A 2003 S-type Jaguar, Can Anybody Help On Its Problems? Thanks. by kikikiki(m): 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2008
i want to acquire an s-type jaguar sedan, please, i need advice on how to maintain it, what are the likely problems i am going to face while using it? how can i get the parts if needed? thanks for your help.
Re: I Want To Buy A 2003 S-type Jaguar, Can Anybody Help On Its Problems? Thanks. by Ivvie: 7:16am On Jan 17, 2008
It's been known for more than 50 years that you don't buy a Jaguar for reliability. Jaguars are unpredictable and you are better off with having one along with other vehicles. If you decide to own one, be sure to convert the mechanical tensioner to hydraulic. That will be one-problem-too-many that will be taken care of. You cannot profile a Jag in terms of reliability.
Re: I Want To Buy A 2003 S-type Jaguar, Can Anybody Help On Its Problems? Thanks. by GregJames(m): 2:00am On Dec 08, 2019
All car get problem, buy what you like
Re: I Want To Buy A 2003 S-type Jaguar, Can Anybody Help On Its Problems? Thanks. by Nobody: 3:25am On Dec 08, 2019
Don’t buy the car and start speeding up and down o
It’s a luxury car whose engine is meant to be used gently and it’s also quite old

(1) (Reply)

Finally, A Mechanic That Will Give You Rest Of Mind! / 2002 Honda Accord, airbags, CD, power locks, steering, AC, etc / 2008 Honda Accord 2.4 Lx (a5) Pre-ordered And Sold For 3.5 Million: !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.