Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image (18518 Views)

Picture Of Obama On The Rampage In Search Of Osama / Two Indian Girls Arrested Over Facebook Post / New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by pneumaticos(m): 7:38am On Oct 01, 2012
Madawaki01: so u think Allah is not God,u are a digusting thinker,mayb as a result of years of eating starch,let me teach what u know u know not,ALLAH IS D REAL GOD,ALLAH IS GOD JUST AS IGBOS CALL GOD CHUKWU,AND U THINK ALLAH IS MOON GOD?DEN I KNOW DAT U ARE NOTHING BUT SOME1 LOOKING 4 FAME,WHERE DO U HEAR DAT ALLAH IS MOON GOD,PLS STOP TALKING GIBBERISH,U ARE ONLY MAKING A FOOL OF URSELF.

go study the history of islam ur self..then u will come to final conclusion..dont know if u are yoruba or hausa let me give u an assignment to do..study the bible privately and call on the God of the bible to reveal himself to u .u may try that with ur koran also and let see who will show up...ur finding will tell u who the real God is..neither muhamed.. nor allah or ijins nor paradis can stand the worth of a soul in christ..u are welcome to join the jesus i have seen and let go off allah u v never seen cos i even i is more than ur allah a thousand time...now u see the advantage we have as christians

4 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by saudatu(m): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2012
solidbroda: Let all who have sense, let them speak. The moon God Allah, who was chosen by Mohammed of all the 365 Gods he worships is now what you guys fly over. I pity all of you what your religion has turned you into. Even, you c all this evil being done, you still have the gut to say may Allah forgive a free-thinker. You can't say may Allah forgive your fellow muslims brothers? May the real God forgive your Allah for leading people to kill innocent people
Guy, wit al d rubish u wrote above it shows clearly dat u ar nt a gud chritain & also a biased person because u dnt make ur reseach bt u rely on hearsay.
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Classicalman(m): 7:40am On Oct 01, 2012
Aladinn:

God has no religion. He's not a muslim. He doesn't perform Hajj neither does he fast during Ramadan. He's neither Jew nor a Christain. RELIGION WAS MADE FOR MAN AND NOT MAN FOR RELIGION. What God require from man is a contrite heart and making the world a better place than you met it. God cannot be contained in just a religion. HE'S JUST TOO BIG FOR THAT.
Agreed 95%. The only adjustment i have to make is that righteousness alone cannot save us from hell fire. Believing and confessing the name Jesus Christ will.

3 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by pmc01(m): 7:43am On Oct 01, 2012
achi4u: Accepted.
But what do you have to say about this nonesence killings and destruction of properties?
What do you have to say about Gay Bishops, does it mean Christianity preaches homosexuality? If Nigerians are convicted daily of one crime or the other, around the world, does it mean Nigeria is a criminal nation. 'Come, let's reason together'.

1 Like

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Classicalman(m): 7:44am On Oct 01, 2012
solidbroda: Satan cannot forgive. This is common sense. You do not need to be in a particular religion to know what is better for a fellow man. Free thinkers believe that Islam religion is a religion of en-slavery. And it is true, that's what you call yourselves, slaves. We who are not Muslims are not slaves, but children. Slaves don't think, they obey strait to what their masters say. Sons do, and they enjoy the benefits of their father. They even tell their father want they want. Now, that is freedom. I'm asking you all Muslims, ARE YOU FREE??
I'm sure they are not. How i wish they will repent and give their lives to Jesus Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Kay17: 7:47am On Oct 01, 2012
The problem with Islam is a problem of a "true religion". The various divisions all believe they are on the right/true track and violence, indignation are natural consequences.

To those that say islam is peace, that's a big misconception. Because a religion of 1400 yrs can't be given a simplistic explanation. Violence isn't a taboo to islam, and its generously used to defend itself.

Attacking its doctrines, Prophet verbally is seen as a justification for violence.

1 Like

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by saudatu(m): 7:51am On Oct 01, 2012
chief batiatus: Once more islam has proven beyond doubt that it inothing but violence, lies and hatred. If islam was in existence before christianity, then christianity wudnt have been allowed to emerge
Guy ur problem is dat u lack mutual respect 4 odas as an africa man nt 2 tlk as christain.

1 Like

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Ochek: 7:51am On Oct 01, 2012
mmmustapha: Illiteracy is a disease, where were u wen america invade iraq n killed thousands of soul in d name of finding nuclear, can u tell me how many nuclear was found there? Where were u wen america invade libya,pakistan,Afghanistan,egypt, etc. Y are they invading muslim countries Why can't they invade israel,korea,german, italy,russia,china since they have nuclear weapon, who r d terrorist muslim world or america n co Need ur answers
Rubbish! If you ve nothing to say pls don't say this here. Can't you see that non - Americans are the ones taking the head. Why not hit on America rather than flex ur muscles on other peacefull ppl.

1 Like

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Ochek: 7:54am On Oct 01, 2012
pmc01:
What do you have to say about Gay Bishops, does it mean Christianity preaches homosexuality? If Nigerians are convicted daily of one crime or the other, around the world, does it mean Nigeria is a criminal nation. 'Come, let's reason together'.
Why not answer the simple question? What has this got to do with killings of the innocent?
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by pmc01(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2012
Seriously, if Islam is a religion of violence, my guess is that those commenting irrationally are underground or don't have Muslims within a 500km radius of where they live!

1 Like

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Ganys: 7:55am On Oct 01, 2012
Nnamdi_g: Why would a grown up man stil have d guts 2 say islam is peace...when they like sucking human blood evrywhere they are?
Must you use the action of few people to Justify billions of People practising islam across the globe??
Everyone here know that GEJ Govt is messing up. Now, Can we conclude that all Niger Deltan are as Clueless as GEJ
Bro, Try to control the bigotry spirit that is veiling your brain & sheilding your eye...
Like i always tell those who care to listen here,
ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE
Stop Crucifying it as you did to your lord Jesus Christ

2 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by pmc01(m): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2012
Ochek:
Why not answer the simple question? What has this got to do with killings of the innocent?
Must I author a textbook before you comprehend the message in that?
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by omodapson(m): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2012
I think it's high time religious adherents started respecting and tolerating views from other religions. There will always be fools and carefree guys who are always ready to do the unthinkables and bring disrepute to the faith of others but the ways we respond to these stupid things have lot more to say about our tolerance.

It is not everytime that people should die for the sins of others. Let us learn to respect life cos no one can give it. Let us restrain from violence and embrace peace. Violence can never make the world better especially those brewed in the name of Religion.
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by GetOvaMe: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2012
THIS POST HAS BEEN HIDDEN

1 Like

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by saudatu(m): 7:59am On Oct 01, 2012
abdul4hire: With regards to the violence, some of us muslims who leave our beards,jump our trousers(perhaps depiction of extremism by ignorant people) and try to adhere to the true teachings of the prophet(saw) according to how his companions narrated nd understood it......we know that most of these violence and protesting in Islam are forbidden. And there are texts clearly prohibiting such.

With regards to those making derogatory statements against the religion of God, i say exercise restraint and at most make specific constructive critism of these evil actions,perhaps God will accept ur repentance and give u wisdom and guidance but if u choose to persist then know that for the mischevious evil doers awaits an evil torment. And God knows best.
May Almighty Allah reward u 4 ur enlightenment comment. I say JAZAKALLAHU KHAIRAN.
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Ochek: 8:01am On Oct 01, 2012
pmc01:
Must I author a textbook before you comprehend the message in that?
Must you jump off the line to make a point?
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 01, 2012
cynthia - died because of facebook & BB Chat

serial killer traps girls thru facebook, drug them, then butcher them after severely ra png than!

now tagging somebody on photo nearly got him killed by fanatics Muslims [or may still kill him cause they don't forgive easily]

av been warning my gf to stay clear of Facebook and BB but she doesn't listen! now am going to take that her stupid BB by force and give it out to somebody and buy her a torch-light before something bad happens! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by pneumaticos(m): 8:05am On Oct 01, 2012
Ochek:
Rubbish! If you ve nothing to say pls don't say this here. Can't you see that non - Americans are the ones taking the head. Why not hit on America rather than flex ur muscles on other peacefull ppl.

i see that some muslims are vast in knowlegde nevertheless it a shallow knowlegde cos it dosnt tranlate to wisdom..it a pity that islam has turn many men to low animals called muslims...you dont have to worry about that now.why?
ur solution is christ .HE is ur only remedy for now...it ur choice lol

2 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by raynold17(m): 8:07am On Oct 01, 2012
this is complete nonsense they go insulting other religion on Facebook my Muslim friends have been tag in about 20 of this pages when u try to defend your religion they start threatening to kill u.. how about they practice the peace they all talk about.
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Ganys: 8:15am On Oct 01, 2012
Get_Ova_Me: Y'all can keep saying trash, while i keep working towards my sweet 72VIRGINS. . None of ur business h0w i go 'bout it. . Never had much for religion, until i discovered that Islam is the real deal! The right religi0n. . .For me it has d best promises, "sex" with 72(Sweet sexy big-booty)virgins in paradisè. . .Wait are u kiding me??. . Wat m0re d0 u want from a religi0n? U all can go to hell for all i care . . But i've got a question, will d girls get there 0wn 72virgin b0ys? . #just asking though, . .i realy d0n't care where d virgins c0me fr0m 0r if girls get theirs'. . I LOVE My VIRGINS. . I L0VE ISLAM.
Are You High on alomo mixed with Ogbono Soup
Chei, this free MB wey these network dey dash people no good oooh. Now, empty brains have access to internet.

1 Like

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by aurenflani: 8:23am On Oct 01, 2012
Don't you ppl get it? Islam is the only living religion today. All the others are a distant imagination of what they originally were!

Your religions are all dead. You do not have conviction in the faiths you professed. You only remember your gods when in need of help whereas Muslims are always with Allah and calls and worship Him. Muslims remember Allah from the time they wake up from sleep in the morning and continue to praise, glorify and acknowledge Him up to the moment the go to bed.

Allah created us to live and die in this world only to worship Him. You people do not know this for all you are told is that a Jew was born 2000 yrs ago and he died by being nailed to a cross by roman soldiers while his disciple ran away and hide even disowning him. How can you people understand when that man is your god?

You come out like girls running your mouths out of ignorance when Muslims reacted and fight back anyone of you who thought they can redicule Allah, His Book or Messenger. The Muslim reaction is just a straight message telling you that their lies conviction of the truth.
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by bknight: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2012
For all we know, it may have even been a photoshopped picture..smh!

beasts!
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2012
fleexee: i wud rather u guys had better not offend Allah wit all these mockery. Its hightime medias of this world save my religion(ISLAM). media wud neva cover any oda religion shortcomins, cos they envy ISLAM. Wel if no1 talks abt u, then u ar no1.

"media wud neva cover any oda religion shortcomins, cos they envy ISLAM. Wel if no1 talks abt u, then u ar no1" get ur facts right pls. The media has tried everything within its powers to hit Christianity. Even here on NL, Muslims make fun of Christians when a topic concerning "lack of character of Christians".
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Madawaki01(m): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2012
solidbroda: Allah is just like Sango, Obatala, Oya, Ifa. Allah is a low God. Just like the Gods of Olympus. Like Hera, Gaia, Venus etc.
it seems arguing wit a fool like u makes one a fool,u're just an idiot.mtchewww
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 01, 2012
Funniest thing is that they claim they dont insult other pple's religion yet they destroyed the buddist statues and temples.

They claim its a holy war yet loot stuffs before burning and atimes molest women.

Arabs: beautiful eyes, HIDEOUS brains.

2 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by topsyking: 8:39am On Oct 01, 2012
aurenflani: Don't you ppl get it? Islam is the only living religion today. All the others are a distant imagination of what they originally were!

Your religions are all dead. You do not have conviction in the faiths you professed. You only remember your gods when in need of help whereas Muslims are always with Allah and calls and worship Him. Muslims remember Allah from the time they wake up from sleep in the morning and continue to praise, glorify and acknowledge Him up to the moment the go to bed.

Allah created us to live and die in this world only to worship Him. You people do not know this for all you are told is that a Jew was born 2000 yrs ago and he died by being nailed to a cross by roman soldiers while his disciple ran away and hide even disowning him. How can you people understand when that man is your god?

You come out like girls running your mouths out of ignorance when Muslims reacted and fight back anyone of you who thought they can redicule Allah, His Book or Messenger. The Muslim reaction is just a straight message telling you that their lies conviction of the truth.

And who tell you ISLAM is the religion of peace..my dear brother and sister I want u to get the copy of this Book WHO IS THIS ALLAH..den u will know if muslim religion is indeed a religion or a cult..I got the book since 2001...but I lost it..why I borrow a friend and a muslim guy saw it and he destroyed it..but why...you will find out in it..you can get the book at any christian bookshop...pls and pls don't use it to argue with muslim..cos you might be declare fatwa..just like dey did to the writter.....

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by pneumaticos(m): 8:40am On Oct 01, 2012
[quote author=aurenflani]Don't you ppl get it? Islam is the only living religion today. All the others are a distant imagination of what they originally were!

Your religions are all dead. You do not have conviction in the faiths you professed. You only remember your gods when in need of help whereas Muslims are always with Allah and calls and worship Him. Muslims remember Allah from the time they wake up from sleep in the morning and continue to praise, glorify and acknowledge Him up to the moment the go

the fact that u have to fight for allah means that he allah is powerless.2ndly some crapy recitation u make to ur allah dosnt mean u are comunicting with a god as u believe..3rdly u have never heard him speak back to u as alot of christian do with our God..u leave by fate while we leave by faith...there is a big difference my brother...u kill for allah while we win souls our God (jesus)

1 Like

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by passionate88: 8:41am On Oct 01, 2012
saudatu:
Guy, wit al d rubish u wrote above it shows clearly dat u ar nt a gud chritain & also a biased person because u dnt make ur reseach bt u rely on hearsay.
of course he isn't a gud chritain... He's a good CHRISTIAN... Now I knw why they call it isram..
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2012
aurenflani: Don't you ppl get it? Islam is the only living religion today. All the others are a distant imagination of what they originally were!

Mr, have you not heard that those apostles that once were timid all died by persecution? Where you not told the pains they went through even today? Are you blind to the fact that govts in the world today sentence Christians to death? Are you ignorant of the fact that Christians know persecutions will come some to take their lives? & people still go to the same extreme conditions others went to & died not minding the outcome. Havent you heard the words of comfort "And Lo I am with you even till the end of the age", are you ignorant that Christians were told that their message will not be received everywhere in peace? have Ɣ☺Ů not heard "...pray for them who hate you..."
Think well b4 u talk next time.
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Madawaki01(m): 8:45am On Oct 01, 2012
[quote author=pneumaticos][/quote]so ur own god speak wit u ,den u are not different from sango worshippers,a jinn speak wit u wen u said u are possessed by ur so called holy spirit,bunch of i.d.i.o.t.s
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by passionate88: 8:46am On Oct 01, 2012
Ganys: Stop Crucifying it as you did to your lord Jesus Christ
was he the 1 that crucify Jesus Christ?... You reason like a true muslim
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Madawaki01(m): 8:49am On Oct 01, 2012
pneumaticos:

go study the history of islam ur self..then u will come to final conclusion..dont know if u are yoruba or hausa let me give u an assignment to do..study the bible privately and call on the God of the bible to reveal himself to u .u may try that with ur koran also and let see who will show up...ur finding will tell u who the real God is..neither muhamed.. nor allah or ijins nor paradis can stand the worth of a soul in christ..u are welcome to join the jesus i have seen and let go off allah u v never seen cos i even i is more than ur allah a thousand time...now u see the advantage we have as christians
den go and study d old testament fool,so u are beta dan God,den u are the most foolish i.d.i.o.t. I hav ever seen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) / Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles / Kate Osamor Elected As MP For Edmonton In Uk ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.