Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image (18524 Views)

Picture Of Obama On The Rampage In Search Of Osama / Two Indian Girls Arrested Over Facebook Post / New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by passionate88: 8:51am On Oct 01, 2012
aurenflani: You come out like girls running your mouths out of ignorance when Muslims reacted and fight back anyone of you who thought they can redicule Allah, His Book or Messenger. The Muslim reaction is just a straight message telling you that their lies conviction of the truth.

spoken like a true muslim... Violent loving idio.ts
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Madawaki01(m): 8:55am On Oct 01, 2012
Christianity is a worldly religion,i hav study d bible extensively (both new testament and old testament)4 every bad deed dat exist in dis world,there is a verse in d bible dat support it,even d drinking of alcoholic drinks,can anybody tel me what is in corithians 1,chapter 14,verse 34.what does it says,then why are we having all dis prophetess in churches,i don't even think there is a church in nigeria where a woman doesn't speak there on a daily basis.GBAM
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by pneumaticos(m): 8:58am On Oct 01, 2012
Madawaki01: so ur own god speak wit u ,den u are not different from sango worshippers,a jinn speak wit u wen u said u are possessed by ur so called holy spirit,bunch of i.d.i.o.t.s

u see that is wat u understand...we are in a relationship with our God as children.i mean we are the children of our God and not slaves like u to allah...if u want to beable to communicate to my God like i do...welcome to the family of the true God. to jesus the only begoten .the first to raise from the dead .to the soul of men made perfect by God himself...bro come let me pray for u .ur unbelieve v come to an end today...not by sword but by LOVE

1 Like

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by dejiswaggs(m): 9:03am On Oct 01, 2012
solidbroda: Allah is just like Sango, Obatala, Oya, Ifa. Allah is a low God. Just like the Gods of Olympus. Like Hera, Gaia, Venus etc.
You are the greatest fool I have ever known in the world...How Can you call God a low God. You Shall Not Succeed In Life For what you said!
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Madawaki01(m): 9:06am On Oct 01, 2012
dejiswaggs:
You are the greatest fool I have ever known in the world...How Can you call God a low God. You Shall Not Succeed In Life For what you said!
AMEN
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 01, 2012
I have stopped commenting on topics Islam-related.It is wrong posting a burnt quoran on facebook,making a caricature of mohamhed and so on but we need to condemn killing of innocent people for the sin of one man.This is wrong. We just need to stop violence all in the name of defending Gods. Are they defenceless? There is no justification for shedding a blood. A religion that claim peaceful but majority of it's practisers all over the world often resort to violence after weekly service is just telling the whole world that it is fundamentally violent no matter what it claims. Religion apart,if we have conscience,we wil not hurt another human being in the name of Jesus or Mohamhed. God or Allah. We are human being and not animals damn it

1 Like

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by dejiswaggs(m): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2012
pneumaticos:

u see that is wat u understand...we are in a relationship with our God as children.i mean we are the children of our God and not slaves like u to allah...if u want to beable to communicate to my God like i do...welcome to the family of the true God. to jesus the only begoten .the first to raise from the dead .to the soul of men made perfect by God himself...bro come let me pray for u .ur unbelieve v come to an end today...not by sword but by LOVE
Olodo Lol....u don't know love. So don't talk about love here.
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by amosy007: 9:07am On Oct 01, 2012
mmmustapha: Illiteracy is a disease, where were u wen america invade iraq n killed thousands of soul in d name of finding nuclear, can u tell me how many nuclear was found there?
you RE a mor0n of the second order... go and read the real motives behind iraq invasion and the number of wma destruction found with saddam before posting rubbish...the same warning is going to iran now but they decide to reply threat against israel... now when they invade the country... people like u will be shouting america

Where were u wen america invade libya,pakistan,Afghanistan,egypt,
did america just wake up one day and decided to deploy troops to those countries? u have being blinded by stupidity ...... who started arab spring? who shot ghadafi in the head and killed him? americans or libyans? who fought who sentenced hosni mubarak to death? americans or egyptians? if american just invade countries without reasons .... why havent they invade saudi arabia (the largest producer of oil in the world? why havent they invade nigeria despite all what your brothers in islam has being doing

etc. Y are they invading muslim countries Why can't they invade israel,korea,german, italy,russia,china since they have nuclear weapon, who r d terrorist muslim world or america n co Need ur answers

only the stupidest person can post this kinda rubbish.... why cant osama bin ladin invade saudi arabia or iran instead of america? why cant libyans asked for help from saudi arabia when ghadafi was terrorising them? why did they turn to west?

2 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by pneumaticos(m): 9:08am On Oct 01, 2012
Madawaki01: Christianity is a worldly religion,i hav study d bible extensively (both new testament and old testament)4 every bad deed dat exist in dis world,there is a verse in d bible dat support it,even d drinking of alcoholic drinks,can anybody tel me what is in corithians 1,chapter 14,verse 34.what does it says,then why are we having all dis prophetess in churches,i don't even think there is a church in nigeria where a woman doesn't speak there on a daily basis.GBAM

it a pity the koran coldnt explain creation to u there realy no defference btween a male and a female in the spiritual world for they are thesame ...the physical appearence is for a purpose ..it a pity again that the koran and muhamed out of his poor knowlegde cannot explain these...bro u v not read the bible cos nobody set hes or her heart to read it comes back thesame..go and read d bible again

2 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by mmmustapha(m): 9:09am On Oct 01, 2012
Ochek:
Rubbish! If you ve nothing to say pls don't say this here. Can't you see that non - Americans are the ones taking the head. Why not hit on America rather than flex ur muscles on other peacefull ppl.
have u taken ur medicine
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by amosy007: 9:09am On Oct 01, 2012
Madawaki01: Christianity is a worldly religion,i hav study d bible extensively (both new testament and old testament)4 every bad deed dat exist in dis world,there is a verse in d bible dat support it,even d drinking of alcoholic drinks,can anybody tel me what is in corithians 1,chapter 14,verse 34.what does it says,then why are we having all dis prophetess in churches,i don't even think there is a church in nigeria where a woman doesn't speak there on a daily basis.GBAM

okay we have heard u ...but we are not discussing christianity here ..... dont derail the thread

the topic is : Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image

1 Like

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by pneumaticos(m): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2012
dejiswaggs:
Olodo Lol....u don't know love. So don't talk about love here.

u could explain better bros..u are welcome to the kingdom of jesus
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by humpito(m): 9:17am On Oct 01, 2012
And some people still hold on to this 'religion of peace'. mtshew
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by mmmustapha(m): 9:18am On Oct 01, 2012
amosy007: you RE a mor0n of the second order... go and read the real motives behind iraq invasion and the number of wma destruction found with saddam before posting rubbish...the same warning is going to iran now but they decide to reply threat against israel... now when they invade the country... people like u will be shouting america

did america just wake up one day and decided to deploy troops to those countries? u have being blinded by stupidity ...... who started arab spring? who shot ghadafi in the head and killed him? americans or libyans? who fought who sentenced hosni mubarak to death? americans or egyptians? if american just invade countries without reasons .... why havent they invade saudi arabia (the largest producer of oil in the world? why havent they invade nigeria despite all what your brothers in islam has being doing

only the stupidest person can post this kinda rubbish.... why cant osama bin ladin invade saudi arabia or iran instead of america? why cant libyans asked for help from saudi arabia when ghadafi was terrorising them? why did they turn to west?
have u taken ur medicine
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Madawaki01(m): 9:19am On Oct 01, 2012
pneumaticos:

it a pity the koran coldnt explain creation to u there realy no defference btween a male and a female in the spiritual world for they are thesame ...the physical appearence is for a purpose ..it a pity again that the koran and muhamed out of his poor knowlegde cannot explain these...bro u v not read the bible cos nobody set hes or her heart to read it comes back thesame..go and read d bible again
fool,den go and read corithians1,chapter 14,verse 34. Read it and reason 4 urself,i.d.i.o.t
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 01, 2012
dejiswaggs:
all your kids and generations to come are cursed like this. "You all shall not see favour in the eyes of men and anything that you all touch shall never prosper. You and your children shall be alienated from this world" "Your children and children's children to come shall curse you for bringing this kind of curse on them. If by the beginning of full moon tonight before 12, you no apologize, theses curses shall be your lot and glued to u! You will fail to succeed. Infact, you will curse your birth
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by mmmustapha(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2012
Weather u like it or not, weather u accept islam or nt we will neva fall, “Summun Bukmun `Umyun Fahum La Yarji`un”
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by preciousoz: 9:28am On Oct 01, 2012
All I see are Poor uneducated people trying to vent their frustrations by any Means possible and this charlatans have found refuge in Islam.

In all these, U will never hear a single protest in any of those rich and well governed Arab nations (eg Saudi Arabia the custodian) and in southern Nigeria.

May God Open the eyes of people to see the Truth.

1 Like

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 01, 2012
if christianity is a wordly religion, then Islam is a religion of Hell. Which is better killers and those who accept women to preach? Murderers. I won't be surprised if you are not part of the boko H movement. You can send your kids for suicide bombers, so that they can have all the 72 virgins each. Irrational animal

4 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by pneumaticos(m): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2012
Madawaki01: fool,den go and read corithians1,chapter 14,verse 34. Read it and reason 4 urself,i.d.i.o.t

ok pray these prayer after then read those verses u quoted...lord jesus .thank u for making me know the true God ..i belive with my heart and i confess with my mouth that u save me through ur death on the cross ...i believe u are my God from today on..tank u jesus for accepting me into ur kingdom...i am bornagain...i belong to u completly
now read those verses again and see if there be any defference..if there is non repeat the prayer again till u notice a change in u...i love u bro

2 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Madawaki01(m): 9:38am On Oct 01, 2012
solidbroda: if christianity is a wordly religion, then Islam is a religion of Hell. Which is better killers and those who accept women to preach? Murderers. I won't be surprised if you are not part of the boko H movement. You can send your kids for suicide bombers, so that they can have all the 72 virgins each. Irrational animal
see animal,don't bite me pls,pot calling d kettle black,u beta say d kalimatul shahada and accept islam,it is u who wil send ur children,father,mother,sister,brother,niece,cousin,and ur relations to boko haram,fool of the highest order.continue in ur worldly religion and hell is a sure banker 4 u.
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 01, 2012
Kalamatul prayer? Or did you mean calamity undecided no wonder your calamity prayers has always given rise to hate and calamities all over the world. Say the prayers of love bro, not prayers of kalamity or calamity. BIG HUG from me to you.

2 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2012
Just the way some pastors make other pastors look bad, and some christians are an embarrassmebt to christianity, so also some muslims are making the religion look bad! The true muslims should take a stand and say no to the bad eggs amongst them, OPENLY!!

1 Like

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by pneumaticos(m): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2012
Madawaki01: see animal,don't bite me pls,pot calling d kettle black,u beta say d kalimatul shahada and accept islam,it is u who wil send ur children,father,mother,sister,brother,niece,cousin,and ur relations to boko haram,fool of the highest order.continue in ur worldly religion and hell is a sure banker 4 u.

bros were are u based in ibadan i feel like sendind u some writups from the bible...that ur pfile pics funny gan oh...u dont have to be mad..christ v conquad islam with his words and actions of love..look around u there so many of ur members comin to christ every day..i v converted some by the grace given to me too...and v seen many more coming to christ...my broda only the devil can reject love..it almost imposible for a human being to reject love..why? cos u were made by the word of God which is christ who is Love who is also GOD

1 Like

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by hotwax: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2012
Christianity is a worldly religion,i hav study d bible extensively (both new testament and old testament)4 every bad deed dat exist in dis world,there is a verse in d bible dat support it,even d drinking of alcoholic drinks,can anybody tel me what is in corithians 1,chapter 14,verse 34.what does it says,then why are we having all dis prophetess in churches,i don't even think there is a church in nigeria where a woman doesn't speak there on a daily basis.GBAM

Hey women are not meant to be slaves of men. There are stories of women leading Israelites to war and even ruled Israel.
Bible = words of God + account of events.
You seems confusing the two. Read the bible all over again.
The bible did not tell anybody to have se.x with A̶̲̥̅​ six years old girl. What mohammed did is called "pedophile". Its A̶̲̥̅​ taboo to sane people.
The bible took account of how David (Dauda) snatched another man's wife and God punished him throughout his life. Yet, mohammed did the samething and he was A̶̲̥̅​ celeb. That alone should raise A̶̲̥̅​ question of "Did God actually send him?" God is A̶̲̥̅​ God of holiness, what is he doing with A̶̲̥̅​ rotten/dirty man like that? I even respect TB Joshua than him.

1 Like

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by pneumaticos(m): 10:07am On Oct 01, 2012
tchidi: Just the way some pastors make other pastors look bad, and some christians are an embarrassmebt to christianity, so also some muslims are making the religion look bad! The true muslims should take a stand and say no to the bad eggs amongst them, OPENLY!!

actualy the true muslims v been calld to do all those bad tins u are seeing....if i should practice islam...osama bin laden would have being my boy...i could v done more harm than him
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Turbocharged: 10:12am On Oct 01, 2012
Madawaki01: May Allah 4give u all
If they need 4giveness from allah for saying these, what would you need for looting, raping, burning, bombing, maiming, killing and rendering people homeless?
Just be honest.

2 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by hotwax: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2012
Contrary to what islam preaches, women are not meant to be slaves of men. Islam won't let them talk in the public, beat them at the slightest excuse, stock them in the house of A̶̲̥̅​ single man, use them anyhow men want.
David (Dauda) was punished by God for snatching another man's wife. Mohammed did the samething and he became A̶̲̥̅​ celeb.
Sleeping with A̶̲̥̅​ six years old girl is A̶̲̥̅​ taboo to A̶̲̥̅​ sane person. It was A̶̲̥̅​ norm to mohammed. How on earth will A̶̲̥̅​ sane person choose to follow mohammed. If worst come to worst, I would rather follow guru maraji. I'm ok with Jesus right now. Because he never sinned for once, Mohammed even confirmed it.
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by pneumaticos(m): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2012
Turbocharged:
If they need 4giveness from allah for saying these, what would you need for looting, raping, burning, bombing, maiming, killing and rendering people homeless?
Just be honest.

bro they dont need forgivness killing and maiming pple..allah is in full surpot of that..u get the idea now..islam smiles at no man
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 01, 2012
pneumaticos:

actualy the true muslims v been calld to do all those bad tins u are seeing....if i should practice islam...osama bin laden would have being my boy...i could v done more harm than him

Choi!! shocked
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2012
solidbroda: all your kids and generations to come are cursed like this. "You all shall not see favour in the eyes of men and anything that you all touch shall never prosper. You and your children shall be alienated from this world" "Your children and children's children to come shall curse you for bringing this kind of curse on them. If by the beginning of full moon tonight before 12, you no apologize, theses curses shall be your lot and glued to u! You will fail to succeed. Infact, you will curse your birth

AMEN!!
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Nuezha(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2012
mmmustapha: Illiteracy is a disease, where were u wen america invade iraq n killed thousands of soul in d name of finding nuclear, can u tell me how many nuclear was found there? Where were u wen america invade libya,pakistan,Afghanistan,egypt, etc. Y are they invading muslim countries Why can't they invade israel,korea,german, italy,russia,china since they have nuclear weapon, who r d terrorist muslim world or america n co Need ur answers
Iraq started the war. Saddam wiped off a whole town with chemical weapon, his army invaded Kuwait. Now Syria is towing the same line. Afghanistan under the stronghold of the Taliban struck the twin towers with hijacked planes. Also again Iran is threatening the world peace.
Less I forget Ghaddafi in 1988 sponsored the terrorists that blew up the BA mid air that killed 800.soon after Libya was attacked by US when Ghaddafi refused to release the suspects for trial.
YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW MUCH DO YOU?
Most High!!! Help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles / Kate Osamor Elected As MP For Edmonton In Uk ( Photos) / UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.