Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image (18522 Views)

Picture Of Obama On The Rampage In Search Of Osama / Two Indian Girls Arrested Over Facebook Post / New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by pneumaticos(m): 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2012
@xtayle u make sense no be small....one of them guy @madawaki don join room again ...i dey happy say hem dey see am
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Madawaki01(m): 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2012
[quote author=DECOtech][/quote]when wil u ever learn,i wil say dis again,THE SUFFIX ABAD MEANS ABODE IN PERSIAN LANGUAGE,SO ISLAMABAD D CAPITAL OF PAKISTAN MEANS ABODE OF ISLAM BECAUSE EVERYBODY THERE IS A MUSLIM,SO LEARN.wait,wait,wait,CAN CHRISTAINS BOAST OF ANY CITY OR COUNTRY (HOWEVER SMALL)IN D WORLD DAT THE ENTIRE POPULATION ARE CHRISTAINS,DEFINITELY NOT......................GBAM
madawaki
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by jcross19: 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2012
DMainMan:
@dcone, dont mind dose infidels. @pneumatic. Worship ur own god and let me worship my GOD (ALLAH). We can all av a peaceful society by respecting each oda values. Dat is wat most of u lack.

We muslims ar kindhearted. D media has painted us black and lied against us. Only few people knows dis. America and Israel ur cruel, evil-loving godfathers ar peaceful. Who loves war and killing innocent people to steal their oil (in libya, iraq, iran,) . Who steals people land (israel and America stole all Palestine land and wealth). Who destroyed Japan with atomic bomb. Who invented Crusaders cycle wherby everyone was violently forced to b christians. Who owns nuclear weapon in d world today (America, Israel, France, Germany; Russia).
Who killed 6 million jews and made them homeless (Germany and america).
Which country gave d jews home after d world rejected dem (Palestine (a muslim nation) gave d jews home after d christians massacre dem)
No MUSLIM nation has nuclear weapon yet christians and jews fear us cos de ar all cowards. We ar peaceful, kind-hearted people dat encourage unity. But when u incite violence and provoke our sacred beliefs, we cant allow dat to continue anymore. We ar assertive, straightforward people not hypocrites like u guys.

U guys do same-sex marriage as ur godfathers ( america and israel) as endorse it. Masturba.tion and drinking alcohol is no longer a sin in ur religion according to ur pastor (chris). Only ISLAM oppose all useless values.

No wonder y non-muslims derive joy in provoking us first. U hurt us first. U abuse us first. U bomb us first. U kill d children first (palestine). No muslim av burnt ur bible and abuse ur god jesus first but u christians joyfully burn d Holy Quran and abuse Prophet Muhammad (SAW). If we retaliate, de wil say we ar terrorist cos de ar al afraid. Non-muslims ar cowards, hypocrites, cry babies and use d media to falsefully pass info because de know dat u all ar foolish and senseless with great idiocy level to believe anything.

U non-muslims love evil, as Islam has come to eradicate all bad values. Islam has kome to guide mankind whether u like it or not. I c fear in ur hearts because of all ur misdeeds. But dont worry when dere is life dere is hope. It is not yet late to know d true abt d religion of GOD (Islam). I THANK U ALLAH FOR MAKING ME A MUSLIM. I LOVE U, O ALLAH!. D CREATOR AND LORD OF D WORLDS, LET ME DIE AS A MUSLIM TO B GRANTED PARADISE. FOR NO ODA RELIGION WIL B CONSIDERED XCEPT ISLAM. O ALLAH, FORGIVE THEM because DE KNOW NOT. SHOW THEM D WAY. I AM SO ECSTATIC OF BEING MUSLIM. DERE IS NOTHING BETTER DAN DAT IN THIS WORLD FOR OUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE IS TO WORSHIP U O GOD
but remember that you are going to drink the same alcohol in allah paradise , i mean river if ogogoro ahaha, have you forgotten that allah promised to give you 72 p u s s i e s ahahahahahahaha . allah paradise is a BROTHEL.
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by DCONE1(m): 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2012
pneumaticos:

blabsssss....thats an undastatement...any other word
.YOU ARE NOT EVEN SURE OF THE WORDS IN YIUR BIBLE,IF THEY ARE GOD WORD AND YOU ARE CALLING MY QURAN VERSES AND CHAPTERS BLABBS...GUY YOU FUNNY OOH ....cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Madawaki01(m): 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2012
jcross19: but remember that you are going to drink the same alcohol in allah paradise , i mean river if ogogoro ahaha, have you forgotten that allah promised to give you 72 p u s s i e s ahahahahahahaha . allah paradise is a BROTHEL.
u don't know what u are saying,u're just saying what ur local church pastor has continously told u without researching,ur brain is lik a basket,no amount of teaching can fill it because everytin moves away,u need urgent medical attention....
Madawaki

1 Like

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by DCONE1(m): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2012
samkoro:

No wonder they say Islam is a religion for the ignorant minds.Look at what someone is saying.My friend,are you a primary school kid or a toddler? How on earth do Afghanistan have oil,where on earth did U.S see oil in a dry mountainous country with only opium as food-reason they are crazy.

U must be coming out from a jungle and suddenly u saw someone beside an express and begged him to help u type something--an opnion ur ignorant imam lead u to believe.Why would an Imam tell u that Afghnanistan has oil?
.CHAI IS INSULT WEY THIS GUY DEY RAIN ON ME....

ANYWAYS SO YOU DONT KNOW DAT AFGHANISTAN HAVE OIL IN THE NORTHER AND SOUTHER PART OF THE COUNTRY...SMH...sad.
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by DCONE1(m): 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2012
jcross19: but remember that you are going to drink the same alcohol in allah paradise , i mean river if ogogoro ahaha, have you forgotten that allah promised to give you 72 p u s s i e s ahahahahahahaha . allah paradise is a BROTHEL.
I
SMH AT THIS GUYS POST...YOU SOUND IGNORANT TO ME.
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by pneumaticos(m): 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2012
DC-ONE:
ARE THERE THREE DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS ("STORIES" NOT FACT)..OF JESUS...?
....HMMMMMMM

.ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME THAT THERE IS NO CONFIRM REVELATION ABOUT JESUS CHRIS.
..?
.COME ON... COME...ON SAY SOMTHING BETTER...smiley

first of all i must say am enjoying dis....but to truthful with u the koran actauly contains no revelation....just some poetic incomplete phrases mobled up with the thought of a greedy guy...am sori saying that ..that was wat i saw in it
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Madawaki01(m): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2012
pneumaticos:

first of all i must say am enjoying dis....but to truthful with u the koran actauly contains no revelation....just some poetic incomplete phrases mobled up with the thought of a greedy guy...am sori saying that ..that was wat i saw in it
HAV U EVER READ IT?STOP MAKIN A FOOL OF URSELF HERE.
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by samkoro: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2012
DC-ONE:
THE PERSON THAT EVEN BURNT THE "HOLY QURAN" IS SO IGNORANT...
HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW THAT IN THE SAME QURAN THERE IS A SEPARATE AND SPECIAL CHAPTER ABOUT "JESUS CHRIST" AND ALSO A SPECIAL CHAPTER ABOUT "MARY" YES MARY i.e THE MOTHER OF CHRIST...AND DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT A MUSLIM IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN JESUS....SORRY TO SAY SOME OF YOU CHRISTIANS ARE IGNORANT OF SOO MANY THINGS...YOU ARE SOOO QUICK TO CONDERM WHAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND...SMH
.YOU DONT READ
THE FIRST WORD PASS TO PROPHET MUHAMMED (S.A.W) BY ANGEL JIBRIL i.e GABRIEL WAS READ...
If you dont read how will you gain knowledge....my christian friends...?

Isah of the Koran is not Jesus of the bible.They are two different personalities.Jesus of the bible had been written about many centuries before Mohamed went and faked some parts of the bible
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by pneumaticos(m): 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2012
Madawaki01: HAV U EVER READ IT?STOP MAKIN A FOOL OF URSELF HERE.

read it like three times ...and more than a thousand times from other source containing it verses...d koran..haddith..suras. cant remember all those books now but i can remember the content of it verses
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Madawaki01(m): 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2012
pneumaticos:

read it like three times ...and more than a thousand times from other source containing it verses...d koran..haddith..suras. cant remember all those books now but i can remember the content of it verses
can't remenber the book but can remember d content............U REALLY MAKE ME LAUGH......LOLZ
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by pneumaticos(m): 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2012
Madawaki01: can't remenber the book but can remember d content............U REALLY MAKE ME LAUGH......LOLZ

yea i should make u laugh...i why sould i cloge my faculty with brain blockers(ur koran)
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by pneumaticos(m): 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2012
samkoro:

Isah of the Koran is not Jesus of the bible.They are two different personalities.Jesus of the bible had been written about many centuries before Mohamed went and faked some parts of the bible

tank u my broda.....islam equals deception ....though prity hard for them to understand
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by DCONE1(m): 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2012
@XSTAYLE...WHO TELL YOU SAY BLACK MAN NO GO ENTER PARADISE DON LIE GIVE YOU...DO YOU KNOW THAT "THE FIRST CALL TO PRAYER" EVER WAS PERFORMED BY A BLACK MAN ETHIOPIA CALLED BILAL IBN RABAH....?
.ON TOP OF THE KA'ABA IN MECCA....
HOW BLACK NO GO ENTER PARADISE
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by jcross19: 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2012
Madawaki01: u don't know what u are saying,u're just saying what ur local church pastor has continously told u without researching,ur brain is lik a basket,no amount of teaching can fill it because everytin moves away,u need urgent medical attention....
Madawaki
o boy, you don't if you do , you can't withstand it ..... allah is just another black stone , allah is dead can't even defend itself or herself even himself .... the blood suckers, bokos shout allah is great , which allah is great, allah that busy B A N G I N G the huris what so called 72 ashewo ahahahahah. muslims enjoy your allah paradise . please don't tell those suicide bomber are dying just because of p u s s y aahahahah.
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by xtayle(m): 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2012
pneumaticos: @xtayle u make sense no be small....one of them guy @madawaki don join room again ...i dey happy say hem dey see am

My Brother,

There are so many things they don't understand but its by design of their leaders. Muhammad after his covenant with Satan simply twisted his poor knowledge of d Bible to suit the canal nature of Man. Satan knows the Bible very well and so it was very easy for him to dictate what he want in his own (koran) to Muhammad who will now have seizures, rolling on d floor and in pain before he can recite.

Satan did not understand the purpose of Jesus' coming to the world. If he did, he would not have allowed him to be killed. He realized too late and that's why he's using so many means to ensure he drags as many people as possible with him to hell. He is using so many religions but non is yielding as much result as Islam which I call twisted xtianity.

What satan/allah/Muhammad simply did was to look at the bible and produce a more canally appealing version, change the fundamentals and God to another. Thereby permit everything God said is a SIN so more people can flow into it. And it worked. There about 1 Billion Muslims worldwide today and they believe they are serving God and very proud because satan have brainwashed them. Imagine one billion pple in hell!!! That's his game but God is the Master of the game.

Islam is satan's best game so far because if you mention most personalities in the bible, they will tell you its also in the koran, including Jesus. Infact, they tell you "we respect Jesus a lot but he's just a Prophet like so many others". How do you explain the belief that there will be SE.X in heaven being touted by Islam? How can people believe a book that promise them a paradise full of ORG.Y? So u see, its a case of brainwash. Anyone who think he will go to the hereafter with s.e.xual organs are spiritually deceived. When you die, u are buried and u decay with your various organs. So how will you have intercourse with your 72 Houris? Even those that will go with the lamb will have their bodies changed. Let somebody tell the followers of Muhammad that no one can go to heaven with natural/earthly/terrestrial body. You go with celestial bodies like that of angels and there is no male or female in heaven. This is what islam prevented them from seeing but the master will make them see it in due course. Even Koran said he's coming to lead the last prayer on earth.

They should quit being deceived.
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by jcross19: 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2012
DC-ONE:
I
SMH AT THIS GUYS POST...YOU SOUND IGNORANT TO ME.
you are the ignorant because how can a man tell you that shaitan lives in your nose ahahahah, that there is one hair in the head of woman that use to pinch the malaika all the way from earth to allah paradise. you call it koran i call it book of poems of fables . ahahaha i dey laugh ooh

1 Like

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by xtayle(m): 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
DC-ONE:
@XSTAYLE...WHO TELL YOU SAY BLACK MAN NO GO ENTER PARADISE DON LIE GIVE YOU...DO YOU KNOW THAT "THE FIRST CALL TO PRAYER" EVER WAS PERFORMED BY A BLACK MAN ETHIOPIA CALLED BILAL IBN RABAH....?
.ON TOP OF THE KA'ABA IN MECCA....
HOW BLACK NO GO ENTER PARADISE

"Allah created Adam, he stroke his right shoulder, he brought out a white race and said: straight into heaven and I don't care. He stroke his left shoulder, he brought out a black race and said: straight to hell and I don't care"

- Haddith Mishkat vol III,page 117

If you like, kill 1 million people, u not going into heaven
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by hotwax: 6:35am On Oct 02, 2012
samkoro: Differences Between Muhammad and Jesus

Mohamed-claimed he was not sure of heaven.Thus u alway say -may peace be unto him.pbuh

Jesus-Is in heaven. Moslems believe he is the only one who has so far made heaven

Muhammad..forced his adopted son(Zaid Ibn Harithah) to unwillingly divorce his beautifull new wife Zaynab for him to marry. Surah 33:37-50. King david fail into a similar temptation with another mans wife but Jehovah rebuked him

Jesus..tought principles of faithfullness and good marriage.

Mohamed./Allah--.authorised Mutah- a form of prostitution Surah 4:24 ,surah 5:87

Jesus--never

Mohamed/Allah--Permits husbands to beat their wives for misbehaviour.Surah 4:34

Jesus--never did

Mohamed--Allah claimed to lead astray to hell.Surah 16:93, 13:27b, 25:8-9, 42:44,surah74:31

Jesus- Jehovah never does that.His words never changes

Mohamed--Allah says all black people must go to hell and that he hates the blackman.Surah 70:21,surah 17:100, (Mishkat vol III,page 117)

Jesus--promised those who believe in Jehovah haven sent him as a sacrifice to cleanse the sin of Adam that we inherited,and live righteously as christians,shall gain salvation and make heaven

Mohamed-said there is no moslem that shall not go to hell .Surah 19:71-72. After hundreds of thousands of years in hell Allah will then look at the ZEBIBA(sign of prostration) and then poor water of life on their skeletons to regain flesh b4 meeting the virgin. What a long route if its true.But this false hood.

The bible truth is that no one that goes to hell comes out.Mohamed said that only 700000 of his followers will enter paradise.
Mohamed.. Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam.
(Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38)

Jesus. Said God loves everyone. 
(John 3:16)

Mohamed "I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
 is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
 is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)

Jesus. "He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword."
(Matthew 26:52)

Mohamed. Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)

Jesus. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(John 8:7)

Mohamed. Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not steal."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not bear false witness."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901)

Jesus. Neither owned nor traded slaves.

Mohamed. Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Jesus. Beheaded no one.

Mohamed Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)

Jesus. Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)

Mohamed. "If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Qur'an 2:194)

Jesus. "If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)

Mohamed. Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

Jesus "Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)

Mohamed. Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)

Jesus. Was celibate.

Mohamed. Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

Jesus. Did not Be Intimate with children.

Mohamed. Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

Jesus Never harmed a woman. 

Mohamed. "O you who believe!  Fight those of the
 unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Qur'an 9:123)

Jesus "Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)

Mohamed. Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )

Jesus Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence. 

Mohamed Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Jesus Never took captives.
Never killed anyone.

Mohamed Encouraged his men to Molestation enslaved women.
(Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24)

Jesus Never encouraged Molestation.
Never enslaved women. 

Mohamed. Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
(Qur'an 8:41)

Jesus "The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve."
(Matthew 20:28)

Mohamed. Was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)

Jesus Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.

Mohamed. "And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Qur'an 8:39)

Jesus. "Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)

Mohamed Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
(al-Tabari 1440)

Jesus Healed a blind man
(Mark 8:28)

Mohamed Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
(Bukhari 47:743)

Jesus Washed his disciples feet.
(John 13:5)

Mohamed What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause"
(Muslim 1:149)

Jesus What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself."
(Matthew 22:34-40)

Mohamed Demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a house of worship
(Qur'an 4:102)

Jesus Chastised anyone attempting
to defend him with force.
(John 18:10-12)

Mohamed Died fat and wealthy from what was
taken from others in war or
demanded from others in tribute.

Jesus Demanded nothing for himself. 
Died without possessions.

Mohamed Advocated crucifying others.
(Qur'an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)

Jesus gave his life for others, Was crucified himself.

Mohamed. According to his followers:
Had others give their lives for him.
(Sahih Muslim 4413)

Jesus. According to his followers:
Gave his life for others.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere)
Wow, christian should know all these secrets. They need to know more about islam.
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Jaideyone(m): 8:21am On Oct 02, 2012
solidbroda: Have we all forgotten this is the religion of Peace! Allihamdulilahi. Allah is the greatest. Muhammad is the best! Abi nah undecided all muslims thinks they are doing the right thing because they think 72virgins are waiting for them in paradise. Good! Thumbs up. My own 72 virgins, I just hope I have all the strenght to bleep all of them in paradise. I just hope I don't die from bleeping in paradise. May Allah save us inside paradise too.
lol almighty mohamed (piss be unto him) will never give u 77 virgins without giving you the strenght to shag them all. Let ur mind be at rest
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by waice6571: 9:16am On Oct 02, 2012
DMainMan:

so America and Israel ur cruel, evil-loving godfathers ar peaceful. Who loves war and killing innocent people to steal their oil (in libya, iraq, iran,) . Who steals people land (israel and America stole all Palestine land and wealth). Who destroyed Japan with atomic bomb. Who invented Crusaders cycle wherby everyone was violently forced to b christians. Who owns nuclear weapon in d world today (America, Israel, France, Germany; Russia).
Who killed 6 million jews and made them homeless (Germany and america).
Which country gave d jews home after d world rejected dem (Palestine (a muslim nation) gave d jews home after d christians massacre dem)
No MUSLIM nation has nuclear weapon yet christians and jews fear us cos de ar all cowards. We ar peaceful, kind-hearted people dat encourage unity. But when u incite violence and provoke our sacred beliefs, we cant allow dat to continue anymore. We ar assertive, straightforward people not hypocrites like u guys.

U guys do same-sex marriage as ur godfathers ( america and israel) as endorse it. Masturba.tion and drinking alcohol is no longer a sin in ur religion according to ur pastor (chris). Only ISLAM oppose all useless values.

No wonder y non-muslims derive joy in provoking us first. U hurt us first. U abuse us first. U bomb us first. U kill d children first (palestine). No muslim av burnt ur bible and abuse ur god jesus first but u christians joyfully burn d Holy Quran and abuse Prophet Muhammad (SAW). If we retaliate, de wil say we ar terrorist cos de ar al afraid. Non-muslims ar cowards, hypocrites, cry babies and use d media to falsefully pass info because de know dat u all ar foolish and senseless with great idiocy level to believe anything.

U non-muslims love evil, as Islam has come to eradicate all bad values. Islam has kome to guide mankind whether u like it or not. I c fear in ur hearts because of all ur misdeeds. But dont worry when dere is life dere is hope. It is not yet late to know d true abt d religion of GOD (Islam). I THANK U ALLAH FOR MAKING ME A MUSLIM. I LOVE U, O ALLAH!. D CREATOR AND LORD OF D WORLDS, LET ME DIE AS A MUSLIM TO B GRANTED PARADISE. FOR NO ODA RELIGION WIL B CONSIDERED XCEPT ISLAM. O ALLAH, FORGIVE THEM because DE KNOW NOT. SHOW THEM D WAY. I AM SO ECSTATIC OF BEING A MUSLIM. DERE IS NOTHING BETTER DAN DAT IN THIS WORLD FOR OUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE IS TO WORSHIP U O GOD!
DOOOOOOOOMED
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by cutechamp(m): 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2012
I don't kno wat to say.the only thg tearing us apart is religion.n I kno dat its kinda painful in d creator eyes.psychological as a neutral human b4 u get annoyed sumthg would have triggered u.imagine why will u burnup a book which is agreed to be holy.Muslims will be on thr own then sum1 will triggered there action then dey revolts.if u don't know anythg abt my religion ask me and don't judge.bloody Jews and pagans.

1 Like

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by dramendra: 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
I believe there is a confusion somewhere.. Religion have been comercialized that no one seems to know what to believe anymore, but am a muslem and still a proud muslem.
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Dibiachukwu: 5:47am On Mar 03, 2013
dabrake: whereas, we have shiiiits like this and dem never fight yet
grin Men jesus looks bad a.s.s in that game. Wow. Where is alhaji moh wink
Round one fight cheesy
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Dibiachukwu: 5:57am On Mar 03, 2013
Muslims are perfect definition of fela's song "zombie" . They feed you a little truth and a lot of lies. All of a sudden you are expected not to have an opinion. Then watch the remote controlling start. If you live amongst muslims, be on constant guard. Your life is at stake! Zombie o zombie grin
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by seanet01: 8:04am On Mar 03, 2013
pneumaticos:

lol does the koran contain a good account of d jugment day never bro. it was poorly copied from the bible
Like you were there when it was copied. Mofo
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by seanet01: 8:06am On Mar 03, 2013
Dibiachukwu: Muslims are perfect definition of fela's song "zombie" . They feed you a little truth and a lot of lies. All of a sudden you are expected not to have an opinion. Then watch the remote controlling start. If you live amongst muslims, be on constant guard. Your life is at stake! Zombie o zombie grin

Dibiachukwu: Muslims are perfect definition of fela's song "zombie" . They feed you a little truth and a lot of lies. All of a sudden you are expected not to have an opinion. Then watch the remote controlling start. If you live amongst muslims, be on constant guard. Your life is at stake! Zombie o zombie grin
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by aurenflani: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
Nnamdi_g: Why would a grown up man stil have d guts 2 say islam is peace...when they like sucking human blood evrywhere they are?

Muslims believe the Qur'an is the veritable word of Allah. Why provoke the Muslims simply because you don't believe in the Book? Does that shows you are peace loving? Moreover, you know they Will take action? Why are some people simply so intolerant?
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by aurenflani: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
hotwax:
Wow, christian should know all these secrets. They need to know more about islam.

Luke 19:27 - Jesus said bring all my enemies here who do not believe that I am their king and kill them in front of me. grin
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by aurenflani: 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
samkoro:

Blindness is evil.

Anti-christ (666) is the only proof of islam in the bible.

Don't u know that mohamed never made it to heaven but Jesus is in heaven.I don't need to quote the bible,it is right there in your Koran if u have to be sincere to urself.Jesus came from heaven unto a human flesh to illustrate for man a lifestyle that leads to heaven.And after that he accended back to heaven.He open the doors of heaven to those who believe.

Mohameds lifestyle surely leads to hell.Believe it. Try and investigate his lifestyle and stop being angry at truths

The fact that Mohammed hated Blacks and uttered hate statements against blacks is enough for a black monkey like u to quit Islam for good.

U don't even care about the atrocities of ur mohamed.Its a pity.I'm realy sorry for u cos u don't know what u ar doing.

I thank Jehovah that I'm not blind to that extent of seeing evil,knowing evil and still going ahead to embrace it.

God forbid!!

So you think by lying against Muhammad (S.A.W), you will make heaven? My friend forget it you cannot even make it to your to your village head's garden! Go do a little research on the closest companions of Muhammad and see other races amongst them, including Blackman Bilal.

Just because Jesus was not sent to save the world but the children of Israel who were lost, that reason has confused you so much - now Islam that was addressed to the world is giving mental fit. You are on your own o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kate Osamor Elected As MP For Edmonton In Uk ( Photos) / Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles / UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.