Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,941 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) (21372 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Go Down)

The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DExplorer1: 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2012
I'm inspired by the success of The Wooing Challenge (Men's version) to proceed with this idea as powered by Sexkillz. By popular demand, we could tell that our ladies are so ready to break the men's code and that's indeed interesting. May i quickly say here that beyond fun, ideas like this does have an enormous impact on this section among which we have: establishing more friendship, massive viewing and audience, decline in jibes engulfed threads, re-orientation of the romance section and maybe some wedding invites. LOL Due to these effects, more ideas related to this section would be well recieved on its thread already created or via PM. Thanks.

The Wooing Challenge (Female version - Season 1) will be mega-fun and in regards, preparations are in top-gear to deliver as promised.

Lets have a breakdown of
HOW IT WORKS
* A female participant will pick any man to be wooed
* She earns herself a SLOT along with a fellow female participant as challenger.
* On the D-day when your slot is announced, you type/post your wooing codes while the man in-between reads and pick a lady that broke his walls.

Please Note:
* A man can be picked by any lady.

* A man can have even 10 picks but any man that does not have at least 2 ladies trying to woo him shall be dropped.

* Female participants are required for this challenge and that also will be selected as you nominate yourself, no dulling!

LIST OF REAL MEN INDUCTED INTO THE HALL OF FAME
* Bennyraz
* Acidosis(tm)
* Laberry101
* Sunebanty
* Omiobo
* Ghettodreamz
* 190-the-clown (these men has qualified whether picked or not)

It's important we know that this challenge is for maximum fun BUT if by personal decision you both push it further, all best the best!

Furthermore, the moderator for The Wooing Challenge (Female version - Season 1) will be announced soonest. It's gonna be great fun!

So ladies, if you know you are beautiful, got style, confidence and stunts to break anyman's code and win his heart, please nominate yourself NOW! Lets Go!!!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2012
You've got to fix me there explorer as a compensation for not including in the previous competition
whatchasay?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2012
---
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 01, 2012
cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 01, 2012
Seun Osewa

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Seun Osewa
Ok. Just make sure you drag him here on the day the contest will hold, else don't waste our slot and our time, se gbo?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DExplorer1: 12:13am On Oct 01, 2012
UPDATES Sexkillz has already been picked by a lady moniker: Ladunsky, just one more pick does it grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 01, 2012
sexkillz: Ok. Just make sure you drag him here on the day the contest will hold, else don't waste our slot and our time, [color=#990000] se gbo ?

"Se o gbo?"

Answer: Rara, n ko gbo.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

"Se o gbo?"

Answer: Rara, n ko gbo.
Mo ti gbo.

Oya remove his name.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 01, 2012
sexkillz: Mo ti gbo.

Oya remove his name.

Ki lo de? Ki lo fa gbogbo eleyi?

Ta lo so fun e pe n ko ni fa seun wa sibi? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Ok o. . . Mo sha ti so temi. . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 01, 2012
sexkillz: Ok o. . . Mo sha ti so temi. . .

Ok o, duro de Seun. Mo ti ko letter ife si.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DExplorer1: 12:26am On Oct 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Is this Swahili or Yoruba breakdown? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 01, 2012
D-Explorer:

Is this Swahili or Yoruba breakdown? grin

Na Ekiti nau grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DExplorer1: 12:31am On Oct 01, 2012
lalaosky: You've got to fix me there explorer as a compensation for not including in the previous competition
whatchasay?
Me self dey available grin No automatic slot apart from the above listed men.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DExplorer1: 12:34am On Oct 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Na Ekiti nau grin
Haaaaa! Ko mo gbo lu le *cover your face*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 01, 2012
lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by jhydebaba(m): 12:40am On Oct 01, 2012
Let the game begins!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:01am On Oct 01, 2012
Can I pack dem like sardine? I get four I wan woolify. I'll start wiv ...... Mon bo! Gbe phone re! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Ok o, duro de Seun. Mo ti ko letter ife si.

Geeez Ileke English pleaseee
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 5:11am On Oct 01, 2012
Idowuogbo: Can I pack dem like sardine? I get four I wan woolify. I'll start wiv ...... Mon bo! Gbe phone re! cheesy

Are you a chick?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by dabrake(m): 6:25am On Oct 01, 2012
Idowuogbo: Can I pack dem like sardine? I get four I wan woolify. I'll start wiv ...... Mon bo! Gbe phone re! cheesy
lefulefu follow?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by laberry101(m): 6:55am On Oct 01, 2012

Babaym ***clears throat*** 4 of them! *** clears throat***
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:12am On Oct 01, 2012
lmao! Sardine ke ds girl funny o
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by kuphid(f): 8:12am On Oct 01, 2012
Hmmmm this gonna be so much fun... off to book me some popcorn for that day. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19am On Oct 01, 2012
REALITY101:

Are you a chick?
U shud betta homie! Btwn! Am still waiting on my IV
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:22am On Oct 01, 2012
laberry101:

Babaym ***clears throat*** 4 of them! *** clears throat***
U still remain d baddest of all badderments.
Special u are pumpkin! Ur berry makes me merry. U mouthed! Chop am! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:23am On Oct 01, 2012
dabrake:
lefulefu follow?
Na human being me wan woo o! Not frogs.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by mumumugu(m): 8:27am On Oct 01, 2012
Abeg, make persn try woo me jooor. Plzzzzz
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2012
mumumugu: Abeg, make persn try woo me jooor. Plzzzzz
To woo mumuni go hard o! undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Ishilove: 8:41am On Oct 01, 2012
BoboYekini and brokoto.

Polyandry levels grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2012
Ishilove: BoboYekini and brokoto.

Polyandry levels grin grin grin
Na so jare. . . But why ladies dey shame like this? With all the mouth wey dem make say na dem woo pass?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36)

6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. / Why Some Toto Dey Carry Meat And Some Toto Dey Get Little Or No Meat ?? / Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.