Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use? (70889 Views)

Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? / **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) / Preventive And Not Curative Medicine Can Solve Every Health Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use? by lovelydemi: 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2006
wat can i use to gain more weight. i think am a bit skinny. i wear size 8. just wanna gain a little bit more. am in UK and is kinda hard to know wat medicine to use. really need ur help. thanks
Re: To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use? by bluenubian(f): 3:20am On Apr 15, 2006
u can try marinol ( medical form of marijuana, it doesn't make u high, just increases ur appetite like mary jane) or try megestrol acetate too. both medications are by prescription ofcourse
Re: To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use? by zeewhy(f): 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2006
if u gain weight u might not like urself again oooooooo.cos mi am fat and i wanna slim down.I beg leave urself as u b.k. undecided
Re: To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use? by SIBLI06(m): 8:57am On Apr 21, 2006
bluenubian:

u can try marinol ( medical form of marijuana, it doesn't make u high, just increases your appetite like mary jane) or try megestrol acetate too. both medications are by prescription ofcourse

I would suggest before you start throwing pills down your neck you seek medical advice. (@bluenbian I appreciate you meant well by your reply however, giving names of prescription drug's enables people to go buy the tablet's from other sources without receiving the correct information, what works for one does not allways work for another).

@lovelydemi , The doctor will want to know your age for a start. If u don't mind me asking how old are you?? Do you find it difficult to eat? Are you eating as much as you can but can not gain weight? How are your familly members built?

Any medical profession in the house??

1 Like

Re: To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use? by bluenubian(f): 6:06am On Apr 22, 2006
@ SIBLI
hey i was jus giving an advice, he wanted opinions on what to take and i said on my post that the drugs are available by prescription which means see a doctor. and i am no doctor but i am a registered nurse and i give prescribed drugs. ok

1 Like

Re: To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use? by kimba(m): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2006
@bluenubian

Hi grin
Re: To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use? by bluenubian(f): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2006
@kimba

kiss
Re: To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use? by creamdream: 5:25am On Jul 29, 2006
To gain get big/fat, just relax and beilive you are, then it will happen otherwise meet the NUTTY professor, Eddy montana, OOPS i mean murphy!!
Re: To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use? by Geoforever(f): 11:47pm On Sep 12, 2010
ve got natural supplent 4 u dre in uk.jst call me on 23435151554 or send an email 2 me on funmmycute@yahoo.com
Re: To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use? by gbadaniyi(m): 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2010
eat very well and relax
Re: To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use? by rubi(f): 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2010
I remember asking my grand mother the same question years back about gaining weight she adviced me not to

worry that I will gain weight naturally when the time comes and it is true. Now that I am married and have kids I am size 14 now b/c of my hip

Just relax and appreciate yourself. when things comes to you naturall is better than when you force it through medication.

Some women gain weight as they get more matured in life
Re: To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use? by TSpayne: 8:36am On Sep 19, 2013
The main factor governing a persons build, and weight fluctuation is Nitrogen Balance.

To gain weight you simply need to up your Nitrogen Balance. Most thin people are in a state of negative nitrogen.

To increase your nitrogen balance, you need to increase your protein intake. Use an amino acid supplement. You also need to be physically active so start exercising your muscles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use? by Lekan247: 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Are You Skinny and looking to Gain weight VISIT LINK NOW FOR SOLUTION >> pharmworldng..com.ng/2016/01/how-to-gain-weight-in-nigeria.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use? by airminem(f): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
bluenubian:
@ SIBLI
hey i was jus giving an advice, he wanted opinions on what to take and i said on my post that the drugs are available by prescription which means see a doctor. and i am no doctor but i am a registered nurse and i give prescribed drugs. ok
Re: To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use? by airminem(f): 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
rubi:
I remember asking my grand mother the same question years back about gaining weight she adviced me not to

worry that I will gain weight naturally when the time comes and it is true. Now that I am married and have kids I am size 14 now b/c of my hip

Just relax and appreciate yourself. when things comes to you naturall is better than when you force it through medication.

Some women gain weight as they get more matured in life

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) / Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) / How Early Is Antenatal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.